Donuts and the other assistant
37 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     It’s been three weeks since Mei moved in next door to the apartment room that Koharu and I lived in, during the past week I found myself getting asked by Mei to come over to her apartment room a lot.

 

     Why she asked me to come over has ranged from trying her cooking, helping out with homework, watching movies or bingeing television shows together, being the one to “give feedback” on the many outfits she had in her wardrobe, and lastly helping her exercise for some reason.

 

     Today she just asked me to bring over a box of donuts and a box of chicken wings to share… does she think she can just go and make demands like that and expect me to go through with it!?

 

     Yes, I did exactly as she asked for, I even bought 2 boxes of each… Geez, I’m way too hopeless when it comes to this girl.

 

“Mei, I’m here.” I knocked at her door twice.

 

“Coming!” answered Mei.

 

     I waited for maybe 12 seconds before Mei answered the door while wearing an oversized Teddy bear onesie.

 

“You brought the goods?” Asked Mei.

 

“Yes, I brought the goods, so why did you want me to buy donuts and chicken wings?”

 

“Is it not obvious? We’re gonna watch the entirety of “The Stud’s Mansion!” Hehe!” Mei announced proudly as we entered her room.

 

“...Isn’t that the sitcom where some random dude dates and bones multiple girls at once while managing the entirety of an apartment building? Is that something girls even like?” I placed all 4 boxes on the coffee table in stacks of two before sitting on the floor.

 

“Don’t all boys like the idea of dating multiple girls at once?” Mei asked as she sat on the sofa.

 

     How does she expect me to answer that?

 

“I thought that girls hated the idea of a dude dating multiple girls at once?”

 

“Well~ I just thought that I should pick something boys might like.” Mei shyly answered as she fiddled with her hair.

 

“Geez… what kind of man do you even think of me?”

“A perverted man that enjoys large breasts.”

 

“Bold of you to assume I don’t prefer smaller ones.” I gave her the sideye.

 

“Eh?! You do!?” Mei leaned in from the couch.

 

“I don’t think size matters, scooch over.” I sat next to Mei.

 

“Since you don’t wanna watch this show how about we go watch something else then?” Mei lay down on my lap.

 

“Who gave you permission to use me as a lap pillow?” I squeezed her face with one of my hands.

 

“Becosh~ ish sho shoffttt~ ousscchhh!!!”

 

I flicked her forehead. “Are you that starved for physical intimacy that you use the lap of a boy  you met last week as a pillow?”

 

“No comment.” Mei turned away.

 

“Also why do you keep pestering me to come over all week?”

 

“No comment!” Mei whined as she covered her face with a pillow.

 

“Haven’t the boys in both our class and other classes constantly approached you to ask you out on dates? Why not ask them then?”

 

“No comment~!!!” Mei’s yell got muffled.

 

     Why is this girl yelling like a child? I should push her off my lap onto the floor, but I won’t… I’m too friendly for that.

 

“Anyway, I’m in charge of what we’re watching..”

 

“Fineeeee…..”

 

     I turned to a different channel, looking for something better to watch.

 

“Aren’t there any good ones?”

 

     I continued switching channels and then stopped on a horror movie named “The Candle.”

 

“Hey! I’ve watched that one before!!!” Mei sprang off my lap and pointed ecstatically at the television.

 

“What’s it about?”

 

“It’s the horror movie that featured the award-winning actor “Hayden Al” playing the leader of a very evil cult!” Mei pridefully explained as she laid on my shoulders.

 

“Who’s Hayden Al?”

 

“How could you not know Hayden Al!?”

 

“Why “should” I know Hayden Al?”

 

“He’s one of the best actors, not to mention his lovely torso muscles, his handsome glasses, and even his lovely gray-green hair.”

 

“I’m not convinced, so you’re only a fan of him because he is hot?”

 

“Don’t you only hang out with Koharu for her big chest?” Mei opened the box of chicken wings and took one.

 

“I hang out with her because I’m lonely most of the time.” I grabbed a chicken wing to eat.

 

“But I ask you to come hang out a lot!”

 

“I just pity you since you’re way more of a loner than I’am.”

 

“Meanie.”

 

“Whatever you say.” I patted Mei’s hair.

 

“Hehe~”

 

     Why’s she behaving like Koharu all of a sudden? Or was she just hiding that side of her from me? Maybe she’s just insecure around others.

 

     After a while of writing My transceiver started playing a message.

 

“Sidekick come in!!!” shouted Koharu from my transceiver.

 

“Her again?”

 

“Is that a problem?”

 

“No…” Mei looked down as she nommed on the chicken wings.

 

“Thought so.”

 

     I walked towards the door and answered the transceiver.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Sidekick I need you to go meet me down outside the apartment.”

 

“Fine.”

 

“Wait!! Why do you just do everything she asks you to do?”

 

“What’s wrong with doing "everything" that my partner asks me to do?”

 

“It’s just that… never mind just go! But you owe me a hangout got it?!!!”

 

“Owe you a hangout? Why are you acting jealous?”

 

“I’m not jealous!!!” Mei threw the teddy bear at me, to which I just tilted my head to dodge it.

 

“Fine, what do you want me to do to apologize?”

 

“Hm... how about we go to the beach together next time!" Mei walked up to hug me.

 

“I’ll think about it, you can have the chicken wings just save me 3 donuts to have later.” I hugged her back.

 

“Alright, Stay safe okay?”

 

“You too.”

 

     I left the apartment and met up with Koharu outside, she was wearing her detective outfit, and standing next to her was… Sigh… “Emma.”

 

“Geez took you long enough!!”  Complained Emma.

 

     That girl is Emma, she is Koharu’s other sidekick, She had a back-length, light blonde hair, and deep blue eyes, and let’s just say… she had the figure of one resembling a gravure model… What I’m saying is… she had a very large chest and butt, long slender legs, and she was wearing a skintight, sleeveless, black bodysuit that left nothing for the imagination, along with long arm sleeves.

 

I rolled my eyes at Emma before turning to Koharu, “So what’s up?”

 

“Sorry for interrupting your movie night with your girlfriend, sidekick, I just need you to join Emma and me for this mission!” Koharu explained.

 

“Koharu, She’s not my girlfriend.”

 

“Not yet~ she’s not!” Koharu winked.

 

“Why are you assuming there's a thing between me and her?”

 

“Because you keep abandoning me for a week straight!” Koharu pretended to cry.

 

“Gasp!!! How dare you do that to madame!?” Emma grabbed the collars of my shirt and lifted me in the air.

 

“Come now Emma, I was just teasing sidekick~”  Koharu smiled.

 

“But madame~~!!!” Emma slowly let me down.

 

“I don’t mind sidekick having a girlfriend, as long as he doesn’t forget me.”

 

“Hmph!!” Emma crossed her arms, pouted, and turned away.

 

“Alright you win Koharu, How about I just treat you to dinner later.”

 

“Sure, Hehe~~”

 

“So where are we going?”

 

“How could you not know!?” Emma grabbed my shoulders and glared daggers at me.

 

“I have a life outside of working with Koharu!!” I glared back at Emma.

 

“I hate you,” Emma commented.

 

“I hate you more.” I retorted.

 

“Both of you, Hop in!” Koharu opened the nearby garage to reveal a shiny blue car before entering and slowly drove next to us

 

“ When did you get the car?” I pushed Emma off.

 

“I bought it recently! Isn’t she beautiful?” Koharu beamed with pride.

 

“I’d say you're prettier by 0.1%”

 

“Aww! You flatter me! Now get in.”

 

“Yes ma'am” Emma and I said in unison.

 

“Stop copying me!” Emma and I annoyedly yelled at each other.

 

***Beep Beep!!!*** “Anytime now you two.”

 

I opened the door at the back and sat next to the window.”

 

“Madame the door is locked,” Emma spoke while trying to open the front door.

 

“Ah, go sit in the back Emma.” Koharu teased.

 

“Eh!? But madame… I don’t want anything to do with that ugly scrawny brat!”

 

“You’re only a year older than me by 1 year!” I shouted at Emma.

 

“I see… so shall we leave her behind Sidekick?”

 

“Yes. do it please.”

 

“Eh!?!??? Fine!! Scooch over ginger head!!” Emma opened the back door and made me scooch over to the other window.

 

“You two ready?” Koharu asked.

 

“Ready,” I answered.

 

“Mhm.”

 

“Alright, we’re off!!” Koharu stepped on the gas as we drove into the streets.

 

     Koharu started driving into the highway. Never have I thought I had to babysit two chicks with a large chest in one night.

5