Unleashed
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Neil drives us back to his place, a heavy silence hangs in the air, punctuated only by the dull hum of the engine and the occasional sigh that escapes my lips. I stare blankly out the window, lost in a whirlwind of conflicting emotions.

Sadness, anger, resentment—they swirl within me like a tempest, threatening to consume me whole. I can feel the weight of years of pent-up frustration pressing down on my chest, suffocating me with its suffocating grasp.

But amidst the chaos of my thoughts, one feeling rises to the surface with startling clarity: a burning desire for vengeance. Visions of retribution dance before my eyes, fueled by the endless fantasies of violence and destruction that have plagued my mind for years.

I clench my fists tightly, my knuckles turning white with the force of my grip. How dare he treat me like this? How dare he strip away my dignity and self-worth with his callous words and cruel actions?

As we pull up to Neil's house, I can no longer contain the torrent of emotions that rage within me. With a trembling voice, I turn to Neil and unleash the torrent of pent-up rage and despair that has been building inside me for far too long.

"I can't take it anymore, Neil," I whisper hoarsely, my voice barely above a whisper. "The things he's done to me, the way he's treated me... I can't just sit back and take it anymore."

Neil listens in silence as I pour out my heart, my words dripping with venom and righteous indignation. And as I speak, I can see the flicker of understanding in his eyes, a silent acknowledgment of the pain and suffering that I've endured.

And then, without a word, Neil reaches out and takes my hand in his, squeezing it tightly in a silent gesture of solidarity. In that moment, I know that I'm not alone, that together, we can face whatever challenges lie ahead.

With a newfound sense of purpose burning within me, I look Neil in the eyes and make a silent vow: we will not rest until justice is served, until my father pays for the sins he has committed against me. And together, we will ensure that no one else ever has to suffer at his hands again.

0