Chapter 60 – Space Oddity
101 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Welcome to The Daily Battle Review with everyone's favorite host, Chaos-chan! In our last episode we analyzed the fight against Aurelia, Queen of Gold, where we found out that many things could have been done better. This time, we will be looking at the attack on the academy - which, in all honesty, was not actually meant as an attack, just so you know - and how it could have played out better than it did.

But before we begin, let me introduce a very unexpected guest! Aurelia herself, the Queen of Gold, who somehow survived unharmed even though I put her inside the digestive area - but her clothes disappeared as normal, so that is a bonus." I move my consciousness into the room-shaped space I formed inside my body and create a life-sized avatar of myself, connected to the rest of the structure by a string extending from the head. This room even has an atmosphere, created using the gases from breaking down the bodies of those I consumed, as well as artificial gravity, since I induced a spin to the inside space of my body. Not that I need the oxygen, but air is what carries my voice out here.

But I know, right? This is possibly the most creative use of my convenient biology so far.

Straddling the organic replica of a wooden horse, the girl in question is being punished for... for opposing me, I guess. Her eyes are filled with hostility and resistance, but it only serves to make me more excited at eventually breaking her mind. Strange how that thought comes to me so naturally, and I can even objectively say that it's morally wrong - from the human point of view, that is.

Sensually running a hand over her perfectly shaped leg, I wonder at her body's softness despite how hard it was when I punched her during our battle. She squirms and seems to want to shout something, but I created a ball gag out of dragon carapace and put it on her, so only muffled cries emerge from her mouth. Perfect usage of my powers right there~

"Everyone, give her a warm welcome! Now, to the question of the day: If there was a rematch, what could be improved compared to last time?" I slide my hand up her thigh absentmindedly. "Well, the short answer: Not kill Basarab right after arriving on the scene, and actually begin with expressing the wish to negotiate."

My finger teases along the inside of the golden girl's thighs, avoids her most important bit before moving up to her belly button, causing her to quiver from humiliation and pleasure. Her expression still shows more anger than enjoyment, but I have a lot of time to give her all my attention for the time being. And I think she's painfully aware of that fact, because if that were not the case, I wouldn't be spending so much time on teasing her.

"Of course, that's just a what-if scenario. The truth is that Basarab had to die either way, and it led to a battle. Regarding the battle itself, what could have been done better? Firstly, stepping into the large gravity magic circle was inevitable, because of its size - but getting out could have been accomplished much faster. I could have reacted to its activation as well as the steady increase in gravitational pull sooner, by either stretching myself out as quickly as possible, or strengthening my muscles and toughing it out at the very start."

Circling my fingers over her rather small breasts, I play with her body completely unhindered, as she tries to fight her restraints to no avail. To show that I don't like that attitude, I pull her legs downwards and grind the edge of the wooden horse deeper into her crotch. Her expression shows a hint of pain, but at the same time I can see a bit of wetness down there. Oh my~

"Secondly, I should have used a physical attack and magic at the same time when I stepped out of the circle to attack the cunning old man. Transforming into a dragon wasn't the best move at the time, because that way Dregana could more easily push me away. In the first place, why was she even there? Well, regardless of the reason for her presence, the fact remains. So, the third point is that I tried to fight her with plasma, rather than immediately transforming into my giant human form like I did against the dragon I swatted out of the sky."

Grabbing Aurelia's breast in irritation at that thought, I squeeze hard and feel the resistance of her skin increasing. Fascinating, apparently her body hardens in response to force or pressure.

"When I did transform, it was too late - I was already in a bad position. With the arrival of Arcelia and Ninlil, I should have immediately returned to a smaller size, or tried to expand to my full size to pull these two inside me and immediately digest them, if not squeeze them to death at least. Lastly, I charged at Thorvadis blindly, which gave him enough time to finish his spell. If I had gone with magic, such as spirit spears or even just a pool of water to stop his chant, I wouldn't be in this situation..."

Anger is rising to my head at the thought that I was bested by them despite my overwhelming physical advantage, and I push Aurelia down, transforming the interior of the room to how it would normally look inside my stomach: Filled to the brim with tentacles wiggling and winding, trying to find their way into every crevice. They play over my avatar and then ignore it, instead going for the golden girl's body. Upon seeing it, her eyes fill with terror as she twists and turns, trying to get away. But there is no way out of here.

"Ah, but wait... maybe she has an idea on how to turn this situation around." I stop the movement of all tentacles and Aurelia looks around in confusion, before staring up at me questioningly. Running a finger over her lips and then down her body, I stop just above the place of dreams. "Do you know where we are?" I remove the ball gag.

"Let me go, you-" She immediately speaks in defiance, but I pinch her sweet spot, unlocking a pained moan from her.

"We're in space, and if you don't help me think of a way to get back to the planet, we're both going to die out here... eventually." I don't know if she understands the concepts of space and planets, but her expression doesn't reveal anything. Still, she sneers at my mention of death.

"You may be a mortal creature, but I am eternal." Aurelia speaks with confidence.

"Oh, is that so?" I turn myself inside out, pulling the exterior of my body into the avatar, as the room is exposed to outer space. Of course, I make sure to keep her wrapped with my tentacles, so that she doesn't separate from me. And of course, I don't let the atmosphere of that interior go to waste.

We're floating in deep space, the sight of the planet now far enough to be completely covered with one outstretched hand. I turn her around to show her the sun, which looks much larger from space, since there's no atmosphere to diffuse its visible light radius. Aurelia's mouth flaps open and closed, as she turns her head to me in shock. Apparently she wants to say something, but it seems the air has escaped her lungs. Yet, she isn't dead and is still able to move, as she puts a hand to her throat, wondering why she can't produce any sound. It's fascinating that I don't feel any discomfort out here, neither cold nor asphyxiation. I pull her inside my body again.

"How did this happen?!" Is the first thing I hear from her and I sigh.

"That's not important right now. We're getting farther and farther from home and I can't think of anything that could get us back right now." Indeed, I tried a lot of things during the five planetary revolutions - in other words, days - since I've been launched into space. None of the nature elements work, so I can't use the air jet boosters. The plasma in dragon form must be a form of magic as well, since that also doesn't activate at all. Stretching myself as thin as possible to extend my body towards the planet feels like an exercise in futility, since I'm most likely still traveling at the speed at which I was sent up from the planet. Basically, I couldn't move towards the planet as quickly as I'm being moved away from it using that method.

"... I do not know..." Aurelia says and lowers her gaze. As I thought, she has no idea how space works.

Honestly, I considered the possibility to just compress all the air inside my body and shoot it out to propel myself towards the planet. But since I've been traveling directly away from it, I have to work under the assumption that the spell is still in effect. Even I know that speed is relative, and when I don't have any points of reference to know how fast I'm going, haphazardly trying such a maneuver might leave me unable to navigate afterwards, while still moving away from my target.

But I'm not just sitting back and doing nothing, either. I may not have any knowledge about rocket science, but I trust in my luck, which has pulled me through all my previous situations. Leaving Aurelia behind, I move to my actual body on the outside, and turn to look my new temporary destination. No, it's not the primordial Crawling Chaos that was launched into space over twenty years ago. Space is vast, you know? Finding it out here after such a long time is an improbability on the scale of me spontaneously getting transported back to my previous life... or something like that.

What I'm aiming for is the celestial body whose outline I can no longer cover even when using both my hands. For that, I need to keep the air inside me, so that I'll be able to change my course upon approaching it enough. I now know from experience that size is truly only relative. I could be counted among the biggest living beings on that planet over there, if I expand to my full size, but maou-mama is surely much bigger. And then there's still the mountain-like creature on the Dark Continent. But compared to the scale space operates in, that's less than what a speck of dust is to me. Well, maybe more like an atom...

I'm traveling to the moon.

 

"And that's why I'll be playing with you until then." I say and push the helpless Aurelia down.

"What do you mean, 'and that is why'?!" She protests with a perfect tsukkomi and I'm almost impressed - if I didn't know a certain cursed-doll looking girl who does so on every turn. "Stop it this instant!"

"When was the last time you could enjoy something like this?" I smirk and let my hand slide down between her legs. She responds by closing her thighs tightly - since I didn't bind them like I did her arms - but their enveloping softness instead just gives me an unfamiliar nice feeling. I noticed from seeing them earlier, but these are clearly her charm points. Kamii's would be her petite body and her overwhelming cuteness, while Hestia's is her shapely figure, especially her breasts. But Aurelia's thighs are a gift from the heavens!

Since this is the inside of my body, the forms this avatar can take are the same as what I can, too. Thus, my fingers turn into countless delicate tentacles, as I begin to squirm them between her thighs softly. A squeal of astonishment escapes the golden girl's mouth and she parts her legs instinctually, to escape the unnatural feeling. Using that moment of carelessness, I put my hand against her crotch and stop demonstratively.

"Do not touch me with your filthy appendages!" But despite all attempts at maintaining her dignified manner of speech, her expression is filling with despair. With her eyes wide open, her defenselessness is becoming very apparent, as she struggles against the restraints. I can feel a hint of dampness on my palm and use my fingers to spread her flower slightly, causing a little more wetness to emerge. "No, do not do it! I am a virgin!"

At that pleading cry, I stop dead in my tracks and stare at Aurelia, completely dumbfounded. Her heaving chest and shivering body tells me that her words are the truth. For a moment our gazes interlock and a hint of hope blooms within the golden girl's eyes. Then a smile creeps onto my lips as I stare at her in newfound excitement, and her expression rapidly changes into one of horror, as she struggles even harder to come free.

"Don't worry, little queen..." I lick my lips and bring a hand to her chin, lifting it to force her to look at me. "... I'll be savoring it with all my heart~"

"N-Nooo-mgh?!" Aurelia begins to scream, but I plug her mouth with the ball gag, before stretching out my tongue to an unnatural length for her to see and moving my head down towards her other mouth.

Her muffled cries soon change to heated moans, as we continue to drift through open space.

 

"You beast..." Aurelia lies unbound and sprawled out on the ground inside my body, breathing hard despite the fact that there's most likely no oxygen left in this atmosphere. She has kept her virginity... for now. Seeing her like that, along with the accusing line spoken half in a pleasure-filled moan and half with a defiant tone, has me craving to do more. But before I could get to the good part, something came up outside, so I have to pause her sweet punishment for the time being.

"Now... that might be a little troublesome." I comment, my consciousness having returned to my entire body again. In the vacuum of space and with no air in my lungs, no sound is produced, but I speak either way.

Floating in space before me is a woman dressed in wide, flowing dark red robes. She has long night-colored hair and wears what I can only describe as a witch hat. Her eyes are closed, but I can feel a gaze on me. What's with people in this world keeping their eyes shut, but seemingly still being able to see?

"I am Juzual. Humans call me the Witch of the End." A female's voice resounds in my mind, most definitely coming from the one before me.

"What are you?" I have a bad feeling about this, but her response catches me by surprise.

"I would be what humans consider a god." She opens her eyes to look at me, revealing pure blackness, which draws me into their fathomless depths. I feel like they are black holes, and my body is unable to withstand the immense gravitational pull they exude. Before I can ask what a god wants with me in this situation, she closes her eyes again and her lips curl into a motherly smile. "I am here to help you."

"And what do you want in return?" It's obvious that I don't trust her, and she clearly knows that fact. However, she's most evidently the one in a position of power right now.

"Your help in the murder of all others who call themselves gods." Her eyes open once again, and an infinitely sinister grin appears on her lips, her warm demeanor from earlier blown away completely. I could swear that my surroundings are growing even darker than the darkness of space itself already is.

This woman is bad news!

3