Chapter 61.2 – I’m Flying
105 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Itadakimasu!

A barn full of bleating sheep with wool in the colors of the rainbow is before me in one moment and completely empty in the next. This gives me enough mass to transform into a dragon, even if I don't have the genetic template for it, because my other one was so greedy in immediately digesting it. And because we both forgot about sharing it afterwards... oops.

The reason I'm going out of my way for the dragon transformation is both the increased speed and the load capacity on my back, since Lenoly is traveling with me. I could keep her inside my body while using Hestia's form, but even under what I perceived to be one hour, she already seemed to be suffering. On the other hand, I wonder why Ninlil is doing fine despite being kept inside my body for so long.

Speaking of which, I'm building up a lot of sexual frustration recently, especially after being denied some selfcest by my other half, when we were about to begin but she said that the ghost of Senka appeared before her. I didn't have an outlet even after feeling all this irritation, so I'll be letting off some steam on this little cat girl as soon as I can. But at that point I'll one-sidedly enjoy myself to the fullest, without a care for her well-being~

"Miss Asoko?" Lenoly asks with a questioning expression when I come out of the barn. I didn't tell her what I was going to do, only for her to wait outside. Petting her hair, I give her a reassuring smile. She's still in her human disguise, in which her horns are gone and the horizontal rectangular pupils are normal round ones. I'll have to ask her how she's doing that without being amorphous like I am.

"We don't need to walk anymore." I say to her as I approach her. We walked for almost the whole day, until it was nighttime again, so that I could eat under the cover of darkness. Maybe I should keep her in the loop more, if we're traveling together for a while. "From here on out we can travel by air."

"Umm, Miss Asoko, I can't fly. My elemental affinities lie in fire and dark." The petite girl says sheepishly as she blushes under the touch of my palm. Wow, so cute!

"Don't worry I'll carry you." With this, I hug her and spread out Hestia's wings, before muttering the spell that puts wind under my feathers to create lift. Taking off into the air, I make sure to keep her secured to my body, until we're high enough in the sky.

"M-M-Miss A-A-Asoko! I'm afraid of heights!" Lenoly screams and closes her eyes tightly. Argh, I need to hold myself back from doing something to her right now, but she's just way too cute!

"Don't worry, it'll get smoother right away." And right after I say these words, I transform into a dragon, its appearance drawn from visual information and imagination alone. Well, it seems that this is a natural talent of my species, so there is no trouble, even if the body may not be made from the same materials as the real deal. With this size, I should be able to fight an actual dragon, too - even if I don't have the same amount of magic knowledge as my other half.

Never before have I felt so much power. So this is how my other half saw the world, huh? Looking down on the small houses and trees, I understand why she got a little ahead of herself and attacked the academy on her own. If I didn't know about her failure, I would most likely have committed the same error when in the same situation. But I'm learning from other people's - or in this case, another me's - mistakes, and keeping it under control. Still, this is an incredible sense of freedom, even more than that gained from a Fata's template.

"Wha-wha-whaaaa! Miss Asokoooo!" Lenoly cries while I beat my massive wings and ascend higher and higher. I created a patch of soft fur atop my back, like my other half did. But I also added something like a seat belt, namely a tentacle wrapped firmly around the petite girl's waist, since she can't fly out of her own power, unlike Hestia and I back then. If I have to take any dangerous evasive maneuvers, she might fall off and won't be able to save herself.

We ascend to a high altitude above the clouds, during which she clings to me with all her might, shaking like a leaf in the wind. Then I steady my flight and begin to glide, causing her to look around carefully. I can feel her shaking cease as she raises her voice in awe.

"Wooow!" It seems that she realizes that this is potentially a once in a lifetime experience. Overcoming her fears, she takes in the incredible view, illuminated by the stars and the half moon. I feel her let go of my back and spread her arms, and a mischievous streak surfaces inside me.

Without warning, I fold my wings and enter a nosedive. Of course, I keep her tightly secured with the tentacle seatbelt, but with her hands unable to grab onto the fur on my back due to the speed, Lenoly screams uncontrollably. Breaking the fall abruptly, I perform a rapid turn, dive once more and angle my wings to perform a barrel roll. The world turns upside down for a moment and I can hear the little goat girl's voice turn into a squeal. Then I dive below the clouds, plummet towards the ground, before spreading my wings to catch myself and shoot back upwards at an incredible speed. Hahaha, this feels great!

When I steady myself again, I hear a whimper and turn my head slightly to look to my passenger. She's holding onto my back but has stopped shaking completely, her hair disheveled, eyes wide open and staring into the distance, as her jaw is slack. It's like her soul has left her body.

"Umm, Lenoly-chan?" I ask carefully, but then begin to feel something wet on my back. Her eyes begin to tear up as she bites down on her lower lip. Uh-oh, I overdid it...

 

"Miss Asoko is a bully!" The goat girl cried when we returned to the ground. There was nothing I could say to that and I lowered my head in apology.

She is bathing in a small pond, while I wash her underwear in the creek flowing away from it. This situation is wholly my fault; I should have expected that the earthbound people in this world would be deathly afraid of flying, and going on a midair rollercoaster ride the first time is most likely even worse. So it's only natural that she wet herself because of it. I hang her underwear on a stick to dry next to a fire and turn to look at Lenoly. This may be an opportunity...

Wading into the pond myself, I undo my clothes transformation. The water is quite cold - although I don't really feel any discomfort. It seems that the petite girl doesn't, either, as she is submerged to the neck. She is turned away from me and I notice that the water around her seems to be forming tiny bubbles due to heat. Is this the comical effect of someone growing so hot from embarrassment that it affects the real world? No, that's a stupid thought, it must be a spell to keep the water warm. When I approach her, she turns around in shock and looks up at me with a flushed face, tears still in the corners of her eyes. Oh, the water really is warm around her.

"I'm so sorry, Lenoly..." I apologize once more and embrace her. She flinches, but doesn't try to push me away. I'm despicable for using this to get closer to her, aren't I? It was my fault that she entered such a pitiful state, so I have to take responsibility for it. And making her mine is taking responsibility... in my own way.

"Miss Asoko?" Lenoly looks up to me questioningly and I kiss her rather large forehead. She blinks in embarrassed astonishment and her mouth flaps open at the sudden gesture. Running a few fingers up and down her narrow back, I lower my face so that our noses almost touch. Looking into the eyes of the petite girl, I give her a reassuring look, telling her to let me take the lead. Her face grows even redder and her eyes are swimming nervously, before she finally commits to returning the gaze.

I go in for a kiss on her slightly parted lips, while bringing a hand to her almost nonexistent breasts. Her body is shaking as she stiffens and presses her eyes shut in fear of the unknown sensation, but I hold her by the waist so that she can't escape. Suddenly I feel her tongue coming through her parted lips and lick mine awkwardly, causing me to almost stop from the surprise. She opens her eyes and looks at me with a hint of determination, as if to tell me that she is willing to reciprocate my actions, rather than just take it like a doll. I actually prefer it this way, Lenoly-chan~

"Onee-sama will teach you." I whisper and pinch her nipples lightly, eliciting a heated breath from the petite girl. "Try doing what you think might feel good." Lenoly hesitatingly brings her hands up to my large breasts and touches them carefully. At the same time I lower my own hand and glide it down her body, towards her most important spot, while bringing my mouth to hers once more.

Just as she parts her lips to receive me, I bring my finger to her lower lips. Her tongue comes forward and I meet her with mine, just as her hands begin to massage my breasts. Then I slide a finger across her slit and her whole body trembles like that of a small animal. Pressing a point on her back, near the spine and slightly above her pelvis, I make her hips jerk forward a little. This causes my finger to burrow into her flower.

I can feel her whole body convulse from the sensation, and she tries to pull back from my kiss, but I don't let her. Locking my lips with hers, I play with her tongue the same way as I press my thumb on her sweet spot and begin to wiggle my buried middle finger slightly. Lenoly's voice escapes from her throat as her hands begin to push into my chest as if trying to get away. Then she brings her arms up and puts them around my neck, presses her whole body to mine and forcefully returns the kiss. She holds onto me desperately while I insert my finger deeper, causing a wave of pleasure to run across her body.

Separating from me for the first time, her face is flushed and her breathing rugged, as her eyes look into mine longingly. This flips a switch inside me; I lift her up and carry her out of the pond, lay out one of the large robes that I still carry in my body from my time in the Khurut Sultanate, and sit down on it, placing Lenoly in my lap with her back towards me. The air around us is really warm, to the point where our bodies are steaming and drying in the cool night air. However, it seems neither of us feels cold - rather, her body actually seems like it's burning up.

Bringing my hands around her chest, I begin by massaging a breast with one hand, while sliding my fingers over her sweet spot, eliciting suppressed moans from Lenoly, as she covers her mouth with her hand. I bring my lips to her neck and shower her hot skin with kisses, then I circle the tips of her near nonexistent mounds with my fingertips and move to nibble on her ear, while inserting two fingers into her sticky and overflowing slit once more.

"Ahhh, Miss Asoko!" The petite girl's voice leaks out in a pleasure-filled moan and her human disguise comes undone. Horns sprout on her forehead and I feel something tickling my stomach. When I look down, there's a tiny tail covered in brown fur coming from the base of her spine, and quivering in pleasure. This is so cute~

However, my focus lies on her front, as I begin to work harder and roll her nipples between my fingertips, while beginning to bend and spread the fingers buried inside her. She can't hold back her voice anymore and openly moans, her hands grabbing mine weakly, first trying to stop their motions, then beginning to guide them. I bite her neck lightly and she turns her face to me, looking at me with an infinitely longing expression as she parts her lips and sticks out her tongue slightly. Taking the invitation, we share a hot and deep kiss once more.

I bend Lenoly forward and push her upper body down with my own, while propping her lower body up with the hand between her legs. I grind my fingers against the top of her inner walls ever faster and she buries her face in the robes to muffle the screams that begin to escape her control. Her hands are grabbing and twisting the cloth, holding onto something as if she fears that she will lose grasp on reality from the pleasure.

Lenoly's back arches upwards and I can feel her wetness overflowing, as she reaches climax and her petite body convulses violently before going limp. She turns her head to look at me, tears in her eyes from the overwhelming sensation, a hint of shame on her flushed face from experiencing euphoria on her own. I bring the hand that brought her to ecstasy to my lips and lick it clean, not wasting a single drop of her love juices.

Seeing it, her eyes widen in surprise, before she squeals when I take her legs and spread them, bringing my own overflowing flower to kiss hers. Holding onto her thigh with one hand and massaging her breasts with the other, I begin to move my hips and grind our important bits against each other. Since Lenoly just experienced climax, she is extremely sensitive; at least she should be, since I know from experience that I would be. What? Where do you think I learned about all the greatest spots from?

The petite girl openly lets out her voice in screams of pure ecstasy, as her expression melts away in pleasure. Our love juices mix and stain the robes, but hers are overflowing to the point that they begin to splash around with every motion. It seems that she's reaching orgasms repeatedly, as her cries build up and become more and more high pitched, before breathlessness overcomes her to denote that she has reached another climax. Then I stop my motions to share a kiss with her, to give her a short pause.

When I see that she is good to continue, I go again, repeating this process so many times that I begin to lose count. It appears that I don't have such a sensitive body, mainly due to the fact that I'm not actually using a genetic template of a real human right now, and am feeling it through a fake, simulated body. Still, I begin to reach my own high and grind ever harder, causing Lenoly to reach for me and moan unintelligibly as her eyes roll back and her tongue hangs out from the corner of her mouth.

I grasp her wrists and pull her towards me, while her back arches away from me, causing our connection to become even harder. A familiar but different feeling of orgasm wells up inside me; this is the first time that I've done it with another person, and the sensation is much greater than when doing it alone. A wave of pleasure overcomes me and I lose control of my hips, the convulsion changing the angle of our connection as I grind against Lenoly in a different manner from before. She completely lets herself go and sprays her hot juices all over my abdomen, as her toes curl back and she throws her head in her neck with a silent scream.

 

It's the morning and Lenoly is dressing up with her back turned to me. I can see that her ears are flushed, as she steals glances at me. The atmosphere is kinda awkward after all the things I've done to her, especially when I started going at it one-sidedly. Still, I don't think there's anything to feel embarrassed about, least of all your own feelings. I walk up to her and embrace her from behind, upon which she turns her face away from me. But I can see that her cheeks are really red and she's pressing her lips together.

"Miss Asoko-" She starts, but I don't like that way of calling me after we grew so close to each other last night.

"Just Asoko is fine." Although I wouldn't mind if you called me Onee-sama, you know? I'll have to ask my other half how she made all of them call her that after she returns - and yes, there is no doubt in me that she'll do it, because I know I would.

"... Asoko... what we did... was real, right?" She doesn't look at me, and her body trembles from fear of my answer. Does she refer to our relationship? That I didn't just use her for some fun and that I actually love her? Well, to be honest, I only know her for about a day, so I can't really tell. But I know that she liked my other half to a certain extent, so projecting it onto me, she became more receptive to my advances. What I can say with conviction is that I want her by my side - because she's so cute. I'm sure that it'll develop into more than just a physical attraction, the longer we're together.

I let go of Lenoly and she spins around in shock, thinking that this is my answer. But I grasp her cheeks and smile at her from the bottom of my heart. Her eyes well up with tears as her trembling lips break out into a smile as well. She throws her arms around my neck and jumps up at me, locking her lips onto mine for a kiss shared between lovers, unlike the ones aiming to arouse, which we gave each other plenty of last night.

With this, my sexual frustration is put to rest and the cat girl inside my body is safe - for now - and my relationship with Lenoly has progressed to a different stage. Our journey can continue once again.

3