Gret Beginning
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many days ago on our beautiful planet there existed a dagger that was a trident and used as a dagger.

It chopped the moon in half and sealed the life and qi of the universe.

Hero Trumpet was the one who forced the world of VR to declare bancrupcy. A teen by the real name of Danald Trew.

He was walking out of his classroom finnaly free for the day.

"Oh! Is that a trident used as a dagger and as a trident?"

Picking up the godly object he was suprised by the excelent quality!

Then he heard a honk and bam-

*static*

"Another great day to recruit disciples for our sect", said the junior disciple to the grandmaster core elder in the hall of 404 Never to be found elders.

"You will soon reach the core levels, then you will have time to take disciples." The formidible grandmaster snorted and shaked his head at the enthusiastic youth.

Stroking his majestic daoist beard he remembered chasing the cold beauties and shivered at the thought of how many children he had left across the continents.

*Cough*

"You must not get distracted, cultiviation is a LONG road."

The junior did not know of the grandmaster's thoughts and sincerely spoke: "Yes!"

On another continent a baby came out of a womb. The mother was happy but not attractive. Her eyes were cold and unfeeling. She was once a powerful immortal, limited only by the heavens. On her flying sword she fought man and beasts alike.

Until one left her with an unhealing wound in her heart.

"This child is the only thing my cultiviation left me. " 

In her broken heart arose a demon and when breaking through to the core stage she decided to cripple her cultiviation. It was the only way for the kid to survive.

In the wilderness of the Southern Jungle continent, which was her home, and where the only way to survive was to hunt either beasts or humans.

She hugged her child in her bossom and whispered: "You must grow strong. Your name will be Ghkog."

Ghkog was a legendary beast. In many stories it ate dragons and in other legends it was a bird that saved the innocent from great slaughter. Especially mortals.

The boy held a great trident. Admiring the trash that cost him his life. It was both gaudy and used as a dagger.

He felt somthing stiring and opened his eyes. A woman. The warm smile made him feel at ease. And the eyes that held profoundness and cold longing for something he could not recognize.

Alas he tired in the embrace and slowly fell asleep.

His mother Skana was young but he could never understand what she was doing always meditating when he did not need her attention.

As a previous dweller of the internet he joked that Skana was cultiviating.

He also did not know where the food came from. They never seemed to run out of it.

As a three years old child his mama finnaly revealed to him that she went hunting every night. He did not notice due to his requirement for sleep. Probably because he was still growing.

Sometimes he had dreams of the trident never waking up even when it was morning. 

Merely holding the trident in his hands while he thought that he must use it as a dagger, but he was not able to wield it. 

And then he figured he should just drop the trident. And after he did so it pierced the blank ground forming light blue cracks.

The cracks lit up drasticaly and with a mild screech blue fog started to discharge from the shattered ground.

"Huh, what a bizzare dream. But I guess it's normal to have some kind of PTSD or trauma after dying for a dumb reason like that."

Ghkog stared for a while at the fog but it did not stop gushing upwards in a gust from seemingly nowhere.

He figured he was not going to be waking up anytime soon.

It was morning and Skana was back from hunting.

Knowing her now 7 year old son was a sleepy head she went meditating without further delay to recover her qi.

She had crippled her cultivation long ago, but now that she was not pregnant anymore and she had not really shattered her meredians as she only dispersed her qi and shattered her cultiviation, she was already at the seventh qi stage and at the fourth mana stage.

Qi cultiviation and mana gathering were not the same.

Qi was lifeforce but mana was the energy gifted by the gods who had long left the realm.

It was soul force that held mana. It was an energy that held it's own against the forces of nature and could even oppress and distort it. However, mana was foreign, hard to hold and hard to amass.

She frowned. Somehow the air was full of qi and mana. But it felt foreign. Different. On closer observation with her senses it seemed as if the usually present qi and mana were absent. 

She could sense the familiar qi but it was keeping a fair distance and softly trembling as if terrified.

The mana was nowhere to be found and Skana could have sworn she had sensed normal mana just a while ago. It was like somthing ate the usual mana.

She tried absorbing a bit of qi and mana. Both at the same time were not a problem for her Forest Shaman Sword cultiviation technique. 

The results were astounding, the qi was of incredible purity with an incredible earthly mass. Reminding her of the force pulling her down when she flew. It felt massive. And it restored her reserves in an instant. 

Then she broke through the seventh stage and the eight to the nineth. Stoping just an inch before foundation establishment.

At the same time she broke through to the fifth stage of mana.

0