0. Dark prologue
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Death is not a deliverance, it is a rebirth.

Chronicle of Lost Time, Oniel

***

A time, a life. His life that had begun had suddenly ended. Distant voices called to him but he could not hear them completely. He felt surrounded by a luminous space, yet his reason was already gone, leaving him alone in this immense expanse that had closed in around him. Suddenly an unknown force made him fall so much that he found himself at the mercy of old memories that did not belong to him.

A beautiful young girl with endless hair holding a cassette in her hands. A man with long blond hair and red and white eyes turning into a gray old man. A deep gaze giving an oppressive feeling, a faceless head giving a sharp cry.

The silence that took over just after, a tear fell to the ground with a thud. Its drops turned into a lake of blood. Shadows rose to the surface and a deep, young and then trembling voice was heard in an unknown language.

— Remember! they shouted incessantly, until they stopped.

He was dead once again, having failed to save his destruction. Looking for the protection of a home, a world, a feeling, but he died. This time for good.

 

girl with a cassette

 

 

0