Chapter 14 Who am I?
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah!" what is this pain? where am I? My brain it-

ah!!!

Something stabb-

?: "HEY hey are you all right?" Someone holds my hand.

??: "What did you do?" There is another-

this pain -

I can't even my eyes-

..................................................................................

System{Optimizing}

(Survival mode)

CAUTION

Due to lack of nutrients and severe exhaustion system is going into hibernation.

Find a place to hibernate.

Hibernation Period: 5months

Hibernating in: 2hrs 0min 0sec

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

no-

Shit- again

I have to eat something. I could see someone.

"I am hungry" I am crawling, "Please" I don't want to be the same "Please...plea..sepl..easeplease...".

Woman(?): "Go! get him some food!" finally I will get some food. It is just a matter of time, control

.

.

.

I could it smellit. I instinctively grabbed the food.

I don't know what I am eating but it feels so good to have something in my mouth. It is covered in paper, I don't want its taste to go away. I started eating the paper.

Female Cop: "No!" someone tore off the rest of the paper.

"Please!" I want it.

Male Cop: "Take this one." Another cop gave me food. I grabbed and ate all I could. "Diana I will be going to main sector, buy him food if he asks for more."

Female Cop: "Yes Sir."

I ate all I could, For some reason, I was sweating and my heart was raging fast.. I could not even think straight. That is when.

.......................................................................................

System{Optimizing}

Sufficient essence has been supplied, System is entering normal mode.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Skills:

Shooter lvl 12 (New)

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Skills? I don't know, I don't care.

I am free. I am at peace.

I took a deep breath. I don't know what place I am at. probably an investigation room. It has a chair and a table I think they did not know-

.......................................................................................

System

Congratulations!!!

You have completed the hidden quest "Brave"

Rewards:

Exp:1500, 1250 currency

______________________________________________________________

Your level has increased!

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

.

.

.

Someone is coming. I sat on the chair. I should get as much information as possible.

Two men came to the room. "Finally you have become civilized again." Again? WAIT DO-

old Cop: "Now, answer me who are you?" They do not know me...

"My name is Fenri."

old Cop: "Hmm then?" The cop sat down. I have to tell them.

"Few weeks ago I woke up in a hotel bedroom. I do not know why I was there and, I do not know who I am waiting for but nobody came and and I ran out of the hotel. Then before I could know I was on the street, naked searching for food." I am pathetic....

Old Cop: "Well you are lot more civilized than you look." He stood up, "Sit on the chair." I sat on the chair. "I will go and take the device." as soon as he said to the younger cop. The younger started to beat me with a stick.

"Ah! Please I am tellijng tthe truth!!" They do not believe me. The cop did respond, he did nothing but stomp me with his leg after I fell, I could dodge his kick but- wait I don't feel much pain. Maybe the system...Yeah, my HP has reduced but I can last for a while...

After a few minutes, the other one came to the room. The younger cop stopped. The other one lowered his eye level to mine

"Sir Pleas-Ah" the junior cop started to beat me again. I understood. After that, I did not scream or talk. After some time, both the cops started setting some devices around me, I did not speak a word. I cooperated.

After setting it up the cop sat on the table while the younger cop was still standing beside me.

Old cop: "You said you do not remember anything."

I should talk, right?-

Young Cop: "Speak!" The younger beat me with a stick.

"Yes Sir yes." He looked at the monitor.

Old Cop: "Hmm, Well you better be truth or else" He raised his hand-

"I will Sir!" I said it before the other could beat me. He smiled a little,

Old Cop: "You killed a criminal? Do you know him before?"

"No." I barely saw his face. He again looked at the monitor. I think the device tells him the lie.

Old Cop: "So you don't have any criminal records."

"Yes sir." They already searched for me.

Old Cop: "Did you remember how you killed him?"

"Yes sir with a gun."

Old Cop: "How did you got that?"

"From the criminal Sir. I found that he was pointing the gun at me in a poor position by the window. Since I was cuffed to the car, I used it for self defence and the other came from driving seat and I tried to fire him in the right side neck as before but..." I shot him in the head.

Both were looking at me, shocked. Then I realized That the system gave me the quest to escape that time but I attacked, Why? maybe-

.

.

Old Cop: "I will be straight" He stood. "Are you part of the shadow unit?" They both were watching me keenly, It should be a government secret sqaud but that word doesn't seem familiar.

"I don't remember. I don't even know it exist."

Old Cop: "Okay, your details doesn't exist anywhere other than the hotel you mentioned," He showed the picture of the reception book. "We literally do not know anything about you. We have the evidence that you were inside the hotel but we don't have single evidence of you getting in." Maybe I am from the Shadow unit?

1