Finding…
0 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Charlie: "As I said before, he was good,"

Charlie told to other cops as he tapped on my shoulders.

Female Cop: "Good, I can take him next time."

An old female cop clicked her tongue

Old Female Cop: "Fenri"

she called me.

"Yes mam"

Old Female Cop: "I will show you where you going to sleep."

I followed her.

.

It is a small room where they would put a prisoner temporarily.

Old Female Cop:  "Here."

She faced towards the room,

Old Female Cop: "We will provide you food from here."

She pointed to the entrance in the door with her leg.

Old Female Cop: "Apart from the job you can only stay here. Understood?"

"Yes Mam."

I went inside the room it felt even smaller. She locked the door.

I sighed. Prisoner with a job. A decoy.

But it feels much better than being in that hotel. I laid down.

.

.

I felt suffocating, I tried turning around-

.

.

I slept, It is happening as before N0N0N0NO, I stood straight. I breathed as heavily as I could. I cannot afford to rest. I can't stay in this room. I don't even have my painting. NO!"OPEN THE DOOR!" I hit the door as hard as I could.

............................................................................

                    System

                   Warning!

        HP is below optimum.

............................................................................

System...Yes, I have to do those missions Now!, It is the only way to kill it...

.

.

.

More MORE! before they come in. before the door moves. Before they see me. COME ON. The door opened.

Alfred: "What are you doing?" 

"Nothing sir." I stood up. After he checked around the room he looked at me.

Alfred: "Get ready, today you will follow me."

He was about to leave. I have to ask him now.

"Sir, May I have the painting back."

He looked confused.

Alfred: "Painting?"

"Painting in which a shepherd drags a goat down a hill. It was the only thing I had that time."

Alfred: "Hmm, I will give it when I can Mr.Fenri."

He said as he turned. When will I get it? I want it now...

.

We went to the car.

Alfred: "Fenri."

He called me.

Alfred: "Sit in the back."

I opened the door. I heard a chain rattling sound. I went inside the car. There is a chain cuff, similar to what I was cuffed with before.

Alfred: "Mr.Fenri wear it,"

He told me without looking back. I realized I was still the same criminal but with a job.

.

.

.

They haven't called me for job yet. I sat in the middle of the room. I hear the footsteps. I stood and went near the door waiting. But the slit at the bottom of the door opens and the food plate slides in. "Wait!" I have to ask now. "Do I have a job today?." Please say Yes Please Say Yes!

?: "We will call you when we want."

The bottom slit closes.

.

.

.

...............

User: Fenri

Age: 39

HP: 35

AP: 5

INT: 9

SKL: None

LVL:3

RNK:-

EXP:10/25

Currency:43

Quest:

Basic Training (20 push up, 10 situps, 10 crunches)

Reward:

Ap+2;15 EXP

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

It is fine...I just have to do 20 pushups I already did that. I could do it again. I laid to that position. I can do it

1

2

3

4

5

6

I can do it!

7

8

9

I...I...can't no...I laid. I am weak. I-

NO! I sat straight I can't be that again. not again.

.

.

.

I still can't even cross 15, I also have to do the sit ups and crunch- The door was opened. Finally.

Old Female Cop: "Get ready." 

"Yes mam-" before I could stand and answer, the door was closed. Expected.

.

This time I went to an ally. There are no cameras here. Getting a car here is difficult. So we walked here.

Old Female Cop: "That guy with a red shirt, and blue torn pants."

She talked to me without even looking at me. That person is right corner of the street.

"Yes mam."

Old Female Cop: "Cover your collar with your hoodie but not your face."

I did as she told me. She looked at me and adjusted it a little bit., Then she handed me some money.

Old Female Cop: "Go buy drugs from him."

"Yes Mam." I went towards him.

.

He looked at me.

Dealer: "Mmm,"

He said while turning his head into some direction. I looked in the direction he was looking, He stomped my leg.

Dealer: "Dumbass."

He spitted on the ground.

Dealer: "How much."

"For these." I gave the money. He looked shocked at me confused.

Dealer: "Wait here."

He whispered to me and went.

I looked around and someone was watching I think it was the cop. I could even feel the location of the person. There are two now.

............................................................................

                       System

                      Warning!

M-Tank Pistol has been aimed at you.

............................................................................

Wha! I quickly ducked.

Bang

I looked behind, at the wall. It was for the head. I saw a man running towards me with a gun. I ran.

I don't know why he wants to kill me. I barely have strength after the exercise I can't run long. There are some people around here I can't run randomly. I have to hide somewhere. There is a window open, if I just-

Bang

Ah! He shot my hand. I have to get into the building. I jumped. I landed inside the building. He stopped firing.

Bang

He shot the door. I immediately took a broken glass piece and as soon as he opened the door, I ran and I slit his wrist, and took over the gun.

I pointed the gun at him. He was looking for any chance to kill me but then we both heard a sound. He suddenly threw himself out of the doorway. I made sure I was still pointing at him, Then there was a car coming towards us.

.

Outside the car, three men were standing out with guns bigger than mine. I can't escape them. They are coming towards me. He is the only option I have. I have to use him as bait. I covered myself with him and pointed the gun at his head. "If anyone comes closer I will kill him," I announced.

The bigger one of the three started coming towards me. Fearless. I was ready to shoot him. "Stand ba-". The bigger one kicked him we both fell.

Big Guy: "You dumb bitch!"

The big guy shouted.

Big Guy: "I told you to stay quiet."

He was looking at him.

Attacker: "How can I? he killed my brother."

The guy I am holding shouted. Is he referring to me? I killed his brother...

Big Guy: "Even YOU would have died now!"

The big guy sighed and looked back .

Big Guy: "Take him."

him? Before I could realize the big guy kicked the gun away from me. He kneeled on one knee and looked into my eyes.

Big Guy: "You will pay for the losses."

Two men carried me. My bleed was stopped a while ago. I am hopeless. That is when smoke started to surround the area.

Bang Bang

Two men fell dropped me. Who did that? All I could hear was sound. Charlie came out of the smoke and looked at me with a surprised smile and told into his mic

Charlie: "He made it again."

1