Chapter 19 Start of a Change
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The Next day,

"Are you okay?" I asked Bella.

Bella: "Yeah,"

Bella replied sternly. She is angry. I can understand.

Senior Alfred came to the meeting room.

Alfred: "They have arrived."

He announced, and then we all went out with him.

There is a white car waiting outside. We all standing. A thin man came out of the car. He is a new guy.

Since the deal was big, we knew someone from higher up was going to come. Before we could tell any, He simply went inside, ignoring all four of us.

We all followed him. Then he stopped in the meeting hall. He went towards Senoir Alfred.

He raised his hand to him.

Dealer: "Alfred?"

Alfred: "Yes."

Senior shook his hand.

Dealer: "I want to confirm,"

Alfred: "Yes come."

Senior led the way. We all went to the prison section.

Jhonny was inside with his three henchmen. As soon as he saw us, he smiled. He would have probably seen this through.

Dealer: "The payment has arrived, open it."

Dealer showed Alfred the transaction from a device. Senior nodded and opened the gate. These guys can do whatever they want. We have to put life on the line to get them again. They will pay us.

Hmm, I still couldn't get used to this uneasiness.

Jhonny is now outside. I saw Bella full of anger. Even I want to punch this guy. I bet one is enough to kill these bastards.

Jhonny looked at the Dealer and told something to him.

Senoir Alfred: "Deal is only for Mr.Jhonny."

Senior Alfred told and locked the gate again.

Senoir Clemanta: "If you want them all you have to give us more."

Senoir Clementa argued.

Dealer: "How much."

The dealer asked with a blank face.

Senoir Clemanta: "100 for four of us here and 150 for the one who got shot."

Even Senoir Alfred was shocked. I knew we would argue but.

Dealer: "That is too much."

Senoir Clemanta: "It would have been if he did not let witness escape."

As soon as she said that Jhonny got angry.

Jhonny: "Alright! I will make him pay. But you have to give the witness."

Jhonny told to Clementa.

Senoir Clementa looked at Senoir Alfred. I could tell Senoir Alfred is thinking. She turned quickly at Jhonny and said.

Clementa: "We will not be in your way if you kill our decoy outside."

Senior Clementa said boldly she decided on her own. We all were speechless except Jhonny, who had a serious face.

Jhonny looked at the dealer and said

Dealer: "Pay them."

The dealer was speaking for a while on the mobile and after that all of us got money transferred.

Alfred opened the door for all of them.

Clemanta: "Here is the original copy"

Senoir Clementa gave them the files. The dealer gave a glance at the files and took his men out.

I sighed. I feel happy but also sad...Damn, it should be tough for Bella. I saw her going to the records room, I could tell her mind was somewhere else. Well, Mathew is gonna beat me up.

As I was about to leave for roaming, Bella came.

Bella: "I want you to see this."

She told with a serious face. I followed her. I went to the record room with her. The computer was on, she probably was checking on the camera. She sat down and replayed a video. I watched it carefully. It is Fenri! He is... dancing? What? He is even hitting the wall. This is the most excited I have ever seen him here.

"When was it?" I asked her.

Bella: "Around 3 AM. Right after that he went to sleep,"

"But what made him do that? He did not have any drugs right?" I asked her.

Bella: "No, That is the strange part All he did was do some exercises and he sat for two minutes and started this. See".

She pointed at the monitor. Fenri fell as if he was dead.

"How long did he do he do to fall like that? Is he fine now?" I asked.

Bella: "He started when you and Senior Alfred left,"

What the fuck no way he could do that many hours but she can't be lying to me, it was long time ago.

Bella: "Also he is fine now."

She continued. She played the live video. I saw Fenri doing a situp.

1