Chapter-1
13 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why I cannot open my eyes?. I am aware of my surroundings but...still, I cannot move.

I should move, come on...I tried to shake my hand then I felt a flash in my eyes I see some words-

Finally, I woke up.

I was a little tensed as I looked around, there was a wall surrounding me with light peach it was and...and I am on a bed that is not that comfy.

I couldn't able to think straight...relax,

I just closed my eyes and made sure that I am seated with my elbow and waited till I get calm and-

.

.

'Se'

mmmh

Woman(??):"Sir"

"mmmmm"

Maid: "I brought breakfast"

"mmm-"I slept?. I seated up straight,

"Keep it on the table." that was my immediate response. I just want that maid to leave my room. She went outside.

I stood up from the bed. How do I get here?...

I am not able to remember. It feels blank. Wait who am I? no.

I moved towards the mirror. I don't know this face and It is just that I don't know anything. I felt lost. I don't know what to do. I could feel like my heart will burst.

"Anybody!" I am yelling I don't know why. Walked outside the room and ran through the hallway then I saw a concierge.

"Sir Sir I dont... know what is happening...please-"

Concierge: "Calm down Sir"

He wrapped his both hands across my shoulders,

Concierge: "First, I will guide you to your room sir."

He told in a calm tone I could only simply follow.

.

.

I sat on the same bed trying to calm myself, I have to ask him."Here sir have some water." concierge gave me a glass of water, and as soon as I started drinking it I knew how thirsty I was. The concierge leaned forward and asked,

Concierge: "Sir are you under any medications?".

I simply can't tell about my situation to a concierge

"No, I just slept too long...and missed a meeting."

Concierge: "Oh sorry to hear sir, then shall I call the person whom you came with sir?"

Another person? I looked at him.

"Yes," I replied. He went.

It is a double bed, so I did come with someone...I have to think what am I? I went to the mirror on the side. I am wearing a simple shirt and jeans but it is made with good quality. I have about 750 currency money printed as vendletan in the currency in my pocket it. That has to be the name of the country. I don't have any ID cards.

I am whiter compared to both of the concierges and my body is a little rough and feels strong, I must be a hard worker and looks like am in my late 30s. Come on think still now you don't know anything. No, I should not tense and become weak as before.

I sat on the bed, I noticed there was the food that was kept on the table. I have to wait for the call anyway. I take the food and started eating it, I don't know the dish's name but it is goo-

There is a painting on the wall near the bed...a boy holding a goat's horn as he drags it down the hill. It is It feels familiar it was beautiful, what does-

Concierge: "Sir. There was no reply from the call."

"What?" Why? "First can you tell me where did you get the number?"

Concierge: "Oh from the data book you entered before Sir."

That might have some info, "Show me."

I went with him to a room where three concierges standing in.

He took a book and showed it to me.

there were two names both felt like a male's name Goulen and Fenri with two numbers, So I have a phone. Which one is my name...

"So he didn't attend the call?"

Concierge: "No Sir, we couldn't able to connect to Mr.Goulen's call."

"Okay." My name is Fenri.

 

I came to my room. I have to search for the phone.

I searched below the bed but was not found.

I searched inside the closet but was not found.

I searched in the shower room but was not found.

I sat on the bed.

I almost searched for everything, in this search I found that I don't have any extra clothes.

 

I took a deep breath in. I will look into it afterward. I lay in my bed. Goulen should come. Somebody must come. I will wait.

2