Backstory – Part One
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~You are in season one.~

(This is just a prologue and you do not have to read this. This includes the information of characters who will be featured the most in season one.)

As Aiden walked through the bustling streets of Terra a vendor tapped his shoulder, "It's a get the two-one free sale today, you buy 2 memories and we give you second-class information!" the vendor said enthusiastically. Aiden smiled and shook his head no as he moved along with the crowd. Once he reached his destination he walked up to the looming apartment complex before him and pressed the 10th doorbell in a series of patterns.

The door beeped and opened then slammed shut behind him. He took the elevator up the stairs and went to the second floor's third apartment. As he pushed open the door he heard a crackling fireplace with a man sitting beside it. "Heya Aiden!" said the man, "Hi Dad," said Aiden smiling. "Were you able to find Clara?" asked his father. Aiden shook his head disappointedly. "No, not today," he said glumly. "I'm sure we'll be able to find her, besides, the crime rate is low due to 'Sharing' so if we find her she can show us what happened," he said. Aiden nodded. He walked to a room's door and pushed it open. It was dusty and cold due to have not been used for a couple of weeks. As he walked towards the bed and sat on it he saw a picture on the nightstand.

He reached for it and wiped the dust off the frame revealing a photo of himself, his dad, and his sister, Clara. As his eyes blurred and teardrops fell from his eyes he suddenly heard sirens outside. As his father entered the room and told him to pack items he knew deep down something was going wrong but he kept it there. He was fine. Clara was fine. His father is fine. Everything is fine.

Did you like this chapter?
  • Yes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ... Votes: 1 100.0%
Total voters: 1
0