Chapter 79: Secret Battle Field and Current Situation.
162 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Narrator POV 

  

  

  

  

A certain girl is currently observing several crystal balls placed at the top of a table. 

In each of these crystal balls are moving images of different people. 

As if those people are being filmed with a hidden camera and getting transmitted into those crystals. 

The girl who has jet-black straight hair smiled creepily as she observed every crystal ball at that table. 

  

  

At the moment this little girl with straight black hair is passing her time by resting at an inn located east of the great Giah forest. 

Just like any other adventurer would do, the little girl with straight black hair is enjoying her rest in a comfortable bed. 

As an adventurer, she's accustomed to camping outside of towns, villages, and cities to clear "requests". 

Adventurers like them are using the opportunity to relax and unwind during their stays in inns during their travels, such as this little girl and her sister. 

The two female adventurers are actually in the middle of clearing a D-rank "Extermination quest". 

They accepted this quest a few days ago in one of the villages they've passed by as they traveled. 

As of the moment they are on the outskirts of the great Giah forest. 

It just so happens that they found an inn at one of the villages on the road. 

Thus, current time. 

  

  

"kukuku" <Little girl> 

The little girl with jet-black hair giggles while looking at the crystals. 

Each one of the crystals shows the faces of different people. 

Her eyes were enveloped with anticipation as she thoughts of her misfits. 

She took pleasure in looking at the unsuspecting mortals being shown in the crystals. 

They have no idea how this little girl and her sister have secretly meddled with most of the unusual occurrences happening all around them. 

None of them would ever have imagined that they are the target of a huge mess of a situation that these two girls had caused. 

For example, one of these crystals shows the image of a certain girl wearing an assassin-inspired outfit. 

While the other orbs are showing the image of a girl with a certain unique skill to obtain a skill of a monster that she killed for a month. 

Another crystal ball shows the face of a certain teen traveling with a girl with bunny ears. 

More crystal balls showing different people are placed atop that table. 

  

  

The question now... 

Who are these people? 

Why are they being observed by this little girl? 

Is there a reason why she's observing them? 

  

  

Answer. 

Different people are shown in each crystal. 

Those individuals share something in common. 

All of them are individuals who were summoned into this world several months ago. 

They all are the student who came with the so-called, "Hero". 

In simple words all of them are Otherworlders. 

  

  

"How're things progressing over there?" <Girl> 

A serene yet seductive-sounding voice echoed in the room. 

This voice was directed at the little girl who was observing the crystal balls with gleaming eyes. 

The voice came from behind her, right where a double-deck bed was located. 

The little girl answered without even looking back as she knew just who was behind her. 

"It's going well, Nee-chan." <Liitle Girl> 

The little girl said. 

  

  

These two sisters chatting are Luna Nightfall and Stella Nightfall. 

The few people who knew this pair of sisters know nothing much about them. 

Those few people thought that this pair was just a pair of talented adventurers. 

Luna Nightfall seemed to be a promising adventurer with the job class "Magic Knight". 

"Magic Knight" specializes in combining the abilities of both a "Knight" and a "Mage". 

As a result, Luna excels in the use of the "Ice" element magic to compliment her above-average swordplay. 

Meanwhile her sister, Stella Nightfall is also an adventurer with a rare job class, "Ninja". 

"Ninja" specialized in the usage of illusion magic and assassin-based skills. 

There is no doubt that the two girls are talented. 

Their abilities are on the level of a B-ranked adventurer. 

This is quite impressive since Luna and Stella were just promoted to D-rank recently. 

  

  

In the eyes of those people they met on the way, the impression they got was ... 

A pair of demi-human sisters. 

A pair of talented D-ranked adventurers. 

A pair of beautiful girls. 

In truth, the same two girls are behind many mysterious events that are happening in this world recently. 

In the past 6 months, these girls are actively creating situations for their entertainment. 

Situations... from which they have caused trouble for the "Otherworlders" as requested by the manager of this world, Gaiah. 

Well... from the perspective of individuals such as Luna and Stella, these "situations" that they created for the heroes are meant to "tease" them. 

Albeit most of the time, this "teasing" can result in deadly situations. 

One of the many examples of these "situations" is the chaos happening in the country of Riles. 

This "situation" is caused by these mischievous two girls. 

A situation that has already resulted in the death of numerous soldiers, adventurers, and innocent bystanders. 

  

  

Riles is located in the southern part of the continent. 

Luna and Stella are now located northeast of the Great Forest of Giah. 

Traveling from their location to riles would take 6-8 months. 

These two girls were still able to instigate this despite being away from the country of Riles. 

It should be impossible for these two girls to even cause this mess considering they are countries away from Riles. 

Not even the Demon Lord, the most powerful individual in this world would be capable of doing such a feat. 

  

  

Yes... it should be impossible... 

But unfortunately, the two girls did that "impossible". 

Wouldnt that feat be in the realm of "gods"? 

As we all know... 

The two girls are in truth, goddesses in disguise. 

The identity of Luna and Stella are just disposable vessels that they could throw away any time they want. 

The two girls are goddesses... 

Even with these mortal bodies, they could still use their "control" over some laws of the universe. 

  

  

Luna, formerly known as Eudom the goddess of Spacetime. 

Stella, formerly known as Ledia the goddess of Soulcycle. 

By using their godlike abilities, Luna and Stella had been meddling with the affairs happening in Riles. 

By using Luna's ability to freely manipulate space she could observe their victims anytime she wants. 

Meanwhile, most of the meddling is done by the sadistic goddess who is freely manipulating people's actions. 

Luna and Stella Nightfall... was the main culprit behind the matters happening in Riles. 

  

  

Forget about all of the political and shady interactions of the main figures leading this disorder. 

Leaving aside all the confusing 5 head moves that the "masterminds" in this conspiracy had been doing. 

Leaving behind all the 200IQ planning of the people behind this chaotic situation. 

The explanation is very simple. 

All of this is caused by the manipulation Stella did to those so-called "MASTERMINDS". 

This is without them even realizing that they are being controlled. 

  

  

Nobles are moving as the "masterminds" behind the conspiracies happening in Riles. 

All of this started with Stella's simple "Push" to give those nobles "Motivation" to start acting upon their inner true desires. 

Think about it... 

These nobles did not even dare to act out their "Evil Desires" before this. 

Why did they suddenly decide to instigate chaos in Riles? 

They are already living peaceful and bountiful lives. 

They have no reason to act out their "desires" and cause chaos within the country. 

They are currently instigating a "rebellion" and their acts are labeled as treason. 

Why would they give the Empire and the countries surrounding Riles reasons to become their enemies? 

  

  

Sure, they had this deep desire for power. 

Deep down they wanted this. 

They might have had this idea long before Stella manipulated them to act out these "desires". 

They may have dreamed of this situation before. 

They may have imagined this whole situation themselves. 

And before they knew it, they are already doing it in reality. 

They could not help but fulfill their greed and desires that they finally acted out and created this chaos. 

Then one day, Stella gave them the "push" they needed. 

As if they acted of their own free will. 

Once they start, they could not stop. 

With just a little "push" from Stella, all hell breaks loose. 

  

  

Stella thought it was funny. 

All she had to do was to give one or two individuals a little push to act out their "TRUE DESIRES". 

It all started with just two people... 

And like ants being attracted to breadcrumbs scattered on a table. 

They all took a bite and started to act out their "True Desires" within their hearts. 

More and more showed their real selves following the examples of the one who started the "rebellion". 

They did not even need the help of Stella's power to force them to act out these desires. 

They naturally appeared and helped to push Riles into the pit of hell. 

  

  

[Those power-thirsty mortals] 

Stella thought, finding the acts of those power-hungry nobles to be very comical. 

Stella might have instigated this by using her ability. 

Stella knew the desires of these people involved in this mess were already there from the start. 

She did not doubt that even without her help, those "power-thirsty" nobles will eventually start this rebellion in one way or another. 

Even without her, those nobles would one day explode and do the same thing. 

All she did was to "push" them to "start NOW". 

NOW, it just so happens that their services were necessary to tease a group of "Otherworlders". 

  

  

After that, Stella used her power to control the acts of the people of the Ecclesia Empire to add fuel to the fire that she made. 

They offered more into the table and more Nobles took the bait. 

It was easy for Ecclesia from there on... 

Nobles allowed people from the Ecclesia empire to enter the vicinity of the country of Riles. 

Thus, the stage was set. 

Now Stella and Luna needed to be the actors. 

And those actors are the individual projected in Luna's Crystal balls. 

Even Luna and Stella admit that even they have no idea what would happen from here on. 

  

  

It was unfortunate that they could not be "all-knowing" and "Omnipresent". 

To some extent, they could predict and control how things would come from here on. 

But... they did not want to fully control the situation. 

They left a lot of things for the "actors" to act upon later on. 

From here on, the actions of the "Otherworlders" will determine the outcome of this mess. 

Neither Luna nor Stella wanted to manipulate the situation any further than it is right now. 

They don't care if the situation would end up worse than it is right now. 

From here onward, Stella and Luna would only "Watch" the action of the otherworlders. 

The two goddesses found the uncertainty of the future to be interesting. 

  

  

Now, the two goddesses can't even predict what would happen next. 

All they wanted was to instigate this situation, what happens next is not their problem. 

Sound irresponsible? 

Sure it is... but it was none of their business. 

What was important to them was to bring forth their entertainment. 

That is how these two goddesses thought about the situation. 

What is important to them is their amusement and "tease" those despicable otherworlders. 

The stage is ready. 

From here on, the two vowed to not mess with the situation. 

All they would do from now on is watch how this would all turn out. 

  

  

"Fufufu, so it's going well... can you explain the situation for a bit?" <Stella> 

Stella asked Luna in a curious tone. 

"Sure." <Luna> 

Luna answered with great enthusiasm. 

  

  

The next thing she did was to point at one of the crystal orbs on the table. 

Naturally, Stella looked at that particular ball Luna directed. 

In it was the face of a typical-looking boy. 

His looks and body feature are typical of boys in his age. 

He was neither handsome nor he was ugly. 

A type of face you would ignore. 

Luna started speaking. 

  

  

"This guy is Aoki Nikko... just as planned he is now in Riles together with the others. Well... on his way to Riles, he picked up a peculiar sword... I did not expect him to get the sword but I guess fate had led him to this meeting?" <Luna> 

Luna looked at Stella's reaction for some reason. 

"Hmnn... and what's so special about the sword anyway?" <Stella> 

Stella had no idea about the sword in Nikko's possession. 

Even though the sword, "Matsuo Masahi" is a "reincarnator" that Stella had once met. 

  

  

Once upon a time... 

Stella was so annoyed with this "Matsuo Masahi" that she ended up reincarnating him as a Sword. 

Knowing this back story about the sword, Luna ended up giving Stella a gaze of contempt. 

It was as if Luna was telling Stella, "Did you seriously forget about that guy?" -like gaze on her face. 

  

  

"The sword... is a reincarnator. This is perfect as he is also one of those "Otherworlder" we are after. He is just a bonus in this fiasco." <Luna> 

"Hee~ fufufu, a sword? what an odd way of reincarnating..." <Stella> 

Stella said. 

"You don't say..." 

Luna replied sarcastically. 

There was not a single trace of her remembering anything about "Matsuo Masahi". 

[This woman, she seriously forgot about the guy...] 

Luna thought while shaking her head in disbelief. 

She continued to tell Nikko's situation. 

  

  

"They are looking for the goddess who ended up reincarnating him as a sword." <Luna> 

She gave a meaningful gaze in Stella's direction. 

Luna was trying to remind Stella that she was the one who reincarnated Masahi into a sword. 

"Ah..." <Stella> 

Stella came into an epiphany. 

[Did she finally remember?] <Luna> 

Luna thought. 

"I see... so that is why they are going to Riles... to see Gaiah's Oracle... that makes sense... the only one who can reincarnate a person into that world aside from me is Gaiah. I see... I see..." <Stella> 

In the end, Stella did not remember about Masahi. 

"Uhgg..." <Luna> 

[Ah... this woman, she's not even considering that she was the one who reincarnated that dude. Or... is she pretending? Tsk... I can't tell.] 

Luna just nods in resignation looking at the unchanging grin on Stella's face. 

  

  

There are 2 ways for one to be a "reincarnator" in this world 

1st is to be summoned by "Gaiah" with her privilege as this world's "Administrator" and give that person the ultimate mission to become this world's Hero. 

2nd for Ledia (AKA Stella) to recycle a soul and place him into this world. 

That is how "Reincarnators" emerged in this world. 

It seems that Stella thought that Masahi is one of the people Gaiah summoned as she could not remember him. 

  

  

Luna then moved on to the next crystal ball and pointed at another ball. 

This time she pointed to another male's face. 

This time around she was pointing at Yoshitte Yuma. 

"This one is Yoshitte Yuma. He's the only person in the class who managed to get the job class "monk"." <Luna> 

"Oh, I remember this one. If I remember right we used the "Honey Trap" tactic with this virgin." 

"Right! Well... just as planned the girl we paired him with... The daughter of that general fighting on the frontlines of Riles' southern borders. Just as we expected, Yuma-Kun is now forced to go to Riles so he could meet with the girl's father." <Luna> 

Stella gave the crystal a belittling gaze. 

"Fufufu, this one is disappointing don't you think?" <Stella> 

When Luna saw that look on Stella's face, even she could not help but show the same belittling expression with her adorable face. 

"Haha... seriously this kind of dude is very simple-minded. I wonder if they use their lower heads to think. All we have to do is to offer them a woman and they would do whatever she likes. In the end, it makes it very easy to manipulate the boy by using her." <Luna> 

"It would have been easy to directly control the boy to willingly succumb to our plans using my authority. Unfortunately, using the girl to manipulate this guy is almost as easy." <Stella> 

"Right?!!!" <Luna> 

Luna retorts enthusiastically. 

"Fufufu, I don't think we'll ever need to use any more of my ability for this one... We can control him by using the girl, he's "heads over heels" for her." <Stella> 

  

  

In this whole "teasing the otherworlders" activities of Stella and Luna. 

The two have vowed to NEVER use Stella's ability to directly manipulate their actions. 

They will not do anything unreasonable either. 

Something like forcing a random person to do something that is out of his or her natural way of living. 

For example, They will never force a kind person to act cruelly to install their plans. 

They would use cruel people instead. 

All of the people they used in this plan were the people who have  

Just like when Stella only used the nobles who already have deep desires for power to act out their "true desires". 

They would not use a noble with no thoughts of such action. 

They wanted this whole mess to look as natural as possible. 

  

  

The two girls continuously made mean comments about Yuma as they point out how easy it was to manipulate him. 

They laughed at how easy it was to manipulate Yuma. 

How stupidly in love Yuma was with the girl that Stella controlled. 

They mocked the simple mind that made it easy to control him by using the bunny girl "Coco". 

Stella manipulated the feeling of the bunny girl to fall in love with Yuma. 

Although, it is necessary to point out that the decision of "Coco" to make Yuma her lover was purely her decision. 

Stella has nothing to do with this... she only used the opportunity to give "Coco" the embers of affection. 

As a result, the two naturally fell in love with each other. 

Originally, this is one of Stella's jobs before her vacation. 

Stella is responsible to bond people to fall in love by manipulating their souls. 

In a way, you can call her "Cupid" for doing her job. 

  

  

Sometime later the two moved on and looked at the next crystal ball. 

Luna pointed out another crystal ball placed on the table. 

This time around the crystal ball was showing a face of a girl. 

A brown-haired girl wearing thief-like clothing. 

It was Uesaka Shino. 

The girl who was blessed with a unique skill [Skilless]. 

  

  

Upon looking at this particular crystal ball, Luna started to act weirdly. 

"Pftt..." <Luna> 

Luna's face twisted in all kinds of ways. 

Stella looked at Luna's reaction. 

It was the face of someone trying to stop herself from bursting out with laughter. 

"Oh... you seem to like that one a lot." <Stella> 

"Bwahahaha." <Luna> 

Luna wanted to explain Shino's situation. 

Before she managed to make out the words in her mouth she could not help but burst out of laughter instead. 

Stella's grinning expression did not change and watched her sister roll on the ground. 

She patiently waited for Luna to get herself together. 

  

  

Luna manages to collect herself and starts explaining about Uesaka Shino. 

"This girl's adventure is the most hilarious as of far." <Luna> 

"Oh my... why is that?" <Stella> 

Stella had no idea what Shino had experienced these past few months. 

On the other hand, Luna knew exactly what happened to her at those time. 

  

  

"This girl..." <Luna> 

Luna told Stella stories about Shino's adventures. 

It was Luna's pastime to watch Shino's experience as she was traversing her way to Riles. 

Her travel experiences were traumatizing, exciting, and at the same time full of embarrassing moments... 

After watching her closely, Luna could not help herself from looking at her like she was a "comic relief character". 

The embarrassing monster skills she gained during this travel. 

The inconvenience of those skills bothered her. 

The unexpected embarrassing experience those skills caused. 

All of those made Luna's time watching her worth it. 

Luna watched Shino's experiences with delight and watching her made Luna's day. 

To her, it was like she was watching a funny reality TV show. 

Stella responded to those stories with giggles and impressed groans while Luna laughed as she told each of those stories. 

She told these short stories about those experiences Shino experienced with Stella. 

Before long even Stella was laughing at Shino's stories too. 

  

  

"And at last, Shino managed to arrive in Riles with the Viscount and his bodyguards." <Luna> 

Luna ended her story. 

"Fufufu, she's been through lots of unfortunate experiences. I feel happy that she managed to come through..." <Stella> 

  

  

Luna pointed at the next crystal ball. 

She pointed at a group of 3 Crystal balls right next to each other. 

The faces on those crystal balls are the faces of three close friends namely, Sughuta Yoshiaga, Tsuchiya Daisetsu, and Nobira Naonobu. 

"Next are those three..." <Luna> 

"What about them?" <Stella> 

Stella asked casually. 

It seems that those groups of guys did not interest her. 

Compared to the other actors in this mess, those boys are the weakest among all of them. 

  

  

"Well... originally I have no intention of dragging them here as no one other than the one who betrayed them had a promising future. To be honest I was expecting them to die at some point... Well, I guess they were lucky enough to meet this woman...." <Luna> 

Luna pointed out a gorgeous blonde girl wearing blue dress-like knight armor. 

"Hmnn...woman? Just because they met that woman you ended up involving them? That's out of character of you Luna..." <Stella> 

Stella did not think of this group of guys that much. 

She was now more interested in the girl Luna pointed out. 

  

  

"Well.. the reason why these boys ended up in Riles is 100% because of her. Honestly, I am more interested in the girl traveling with them..." 

"Why...? is she perhaps an unexpected "Otherworlder" just like the sword guy?" <Stella> 

Luna shook her head. 

Without delay, Stella used her all-seeing eyes [God's Eyes] without waiting for Luna's answer and studied the girl. 

By doing this Stella could know why would her sister be interested in her. 

She was not an Otherworlder, that is for sure, but... 

After looking into her, Stella immediately understood the reason why Luna was so interested. 

  

  

"Ah...." <Stella> 

Her expression tells that she understood why would Luna be interested in such a girl. 

"So that's the case..." <Stella> 

Stella just smiled. 

"Well... let's see how this woman would act from here on." <Luna> 

"Well... I guess her presence would make things more interesting..." <Stella> 

"Haha, to be honest, she has already done so much that she might even affect the result of this whole mess." <Luna> 

"Hahaha, I see... I won't ask for more. Her existence alone makes this whole thing more interesting." <Stella> 

"That... I agree..." <Luna> 

  

  

Moving on... Luna pointed at the next crystal ball. 

This time it was an odd-looking girl wearing types of equipment made for an assassin. 

Her hair grows over her eyes hiding it from sight. 

This girl's name is Ota Rio. 

"Oh.... isn't she the girl that I like..." <Stella> 

"Ah... I remember... you liked this girl a lot." <Luna> 

"Well... I'm just intrigued by her abilities. You can say that I am more interested in the ability rather than the person itself." <Stella> 

  

  

Luna was reminded about Rio's ability. 

"Hmnn... oh right... she does possess special eyes." <Luna> 

"What a unique girl... she already had that ability before getting transmigrated... Her soul is precious..." <Stella> 

"I suppose so... souls like hers are rare after all." <Luna> 

"So? how is she doing?"<Stella> 

"She was caught in some incident while working her way to Riles. Right after that, she ended up joining a group of bad guys after resolving her problems... Now, she might even bring more twist to our little play later on." <Luna> 

  

  

"... Group of bad guys?" <Stella> 

Stella asked in confusion. 

Luna realized that she was not able to explain her situation clearly. 

She then gave the information Stella needed to know about her situation. 

"Ah... she ended up joining the assassin's order." <Luna> 

"Assassin's Order..." <Stella> 

Stella pondered for a bit. 

As if remembering something, Stella lifts her index finger. 

"Ah! speaking of the Assassin's Order, they are the ones who are after Gaiah's Oracle, aren't they? So she ended up joining them! I see... fufufu..." <Stella> 

  

  

Luna's face started to twist. 

Her expressions show that she was worried about something. 

She opened her mouth and expressed her worries. 

"Come to think of it, Gaiah has no idea that we've caused a lot of trouble in Riles right?" <Luna> 

"Not entirely, but she knows that there is a huge chance that we might end up killing her oracle." <Stella> 

Luna remembers the time when they informed Gaiah that they might end up killing her vessel and Oracle. 

Gaiah requested to give the Heroes of this world a hard time as punishment for giving her trouble. 

To do that Luna and Stella warned Gaiah that they might end up killing her oracle to do just that. 

  

  

"It can't be helped. She's not allowed to interfere with the beings in this world as this world's administrator. Well... you know... In exchange for interfering with the matters of this world a few years ago." <Stella> 

Stella replied to Luna with a troubled look on her face. 

Luna recalled the time Gaiah ended up interfering with the matter of this world several years past. 

"Ah, you mean the incident when she descended to help some random people from getting slaughtered? If I remember it right, she used her power to revive a girl and made her into her oracle, am I correct?" <Luna> 

"Yeah, that... As a result, Themis punished her, and now she's not allowed to use her control over "Death" for using it on the resident of this world. -sigh- This is why goddesses with soft hearts such as Gaiah would have trouble managing a world. Look at her... for the next 100 years, she's not allowed to use part of her authority." <Stella> 

Stella complained about Gaiah's actions. 

She found her action at that time to be very stupid. 

Stella knew that if Gaiah tried to interfere with this world again, Gaiah will not be allowed to use the Authority over "Life" for the next 100 years." 

They thought about the events when Gaiah descended into this world. 

  

  

"I'm glad I am not the administrator of this world." <Luna> 

"Right?" <Stella> 

The two looked at each other agreeing by exchanging glances. 

It was an awkward topic for them to speak about. 

But the two are mutually agreeing about the fact that they are thankful for not being the ones to manage this world. 

"I am surprised that Gaiah did not protest our plans to kill her oracle..." <Stella> 

Stella said in wonder. 

  

  

"Ah... I don't think that is the case... actually... Gaiah's oracle..." <Luna> 

Moving on to the topic Luna points at the next and final crystal. 

It was a girl wearing odd-looking clothes that do not fit this world. 

A typical school uniform. 

A set of clothes that is very uncommon in this world. 

A type of clothing that one would not wear during adventures. 

Certainly a set of clothes that an adventurer such as she would wear. 

Traveling with her three wolf familiars... 

The girl projected in the crystal ball was Mizusawa Kazue. 

  

  

"Recently, Gaiah's Oracle had been with Themis' girl..." <Luna> 

"Themis' girl?" <Stella> 

Stella wondered what her sister meant. 

She followed the direction of Luna's finger-pointing at one of the crystal balls on the table. 

Upon seeing the figure in the crystal ball, Stella was reminded of this problematic character. 

It was an individual that would be very problematic to deal with for these two goddesses. 

"Ah... Kazue-chan." <Stella> 

Luna nods while picking up the crystal ball where the face of that certain girl is being projected. 

Luna continued to talk about her while looking at that specific crystal ball with troubled eyes. 

  

  

"Themis's Oracle... well... technically she's still not her oracle but I bet she's going to be later down the line. It's very rare for her to even take a liking to an individual." <Luna> 

Stella replied with a slow nod while thinking deeply about this matter. 

The next moment, Stella asked about the girl. 

She leans toward Luna who was holding the crystal ball in her hands. 

She looked to see what Kazue was doing at the time. 

"So? what's up with her?..." <Stella> 

"You see..." <Luna> 

Luna paused for a moment having a displeased expression on her face. 

She is clearly troubled by the fact that Kazue was involved in their plan. 

"Despite us not trying to involve her in our little play, she ended up finding herself in the middle of this situation." <Luna> 

"Oh my..." <Stella> 

"She ended up involving herself with Gaiah's Oracle and now she is forced to protect her. Here... Look..." <Luna> 

The two watch Mizusawa Kazue while Luna explained to Stella her current situation. 

  

  

At the moment Mizusawa Kazue had met up with Calm Eastertale in the middle of the field outside Vestir. 

Calm was hiding from the assassins who were after her life. 

It was a miracle that Calm was even able to escape from them a few days ago. 

All thanks to the item that her trusted knight gave her. 

[Angel Wings] 

By using this item, she was able to escape. 

She was teleported into a random location and not long after that, she met Mizusawa Kazue who was camping in the middle of the field. 

It was a meeting caused by pure coincidence. 

Neither, Stella nor Luna acted upon this to happen. 

The meeting of Calm and Kazue was not in the plans of Stella or Luna. 

But this meeting did not bother them either. 

No, they were delighted. 

They are curious about what would happen after this. 

In their original plan, the death of the oracle of the Goddess of Life should happen. 

By doing so, an all-out war would spark. 

They knew how important the Oracle of the Goddess of Life was to the people of this world. 

If she was to die, there was no way the people of this world would stay still. 

A war would happen. 

  

  

Luna and Stella wanted this to happen. 

By doing so, they would involve the other worlder caught in this fray. 

The two would use this opportunity to force them to join the war. 

If that were to happen. 

They will have no escape. 

  

  

"So... Since Gaiah wanted her Oracle to be protected by Kazue-chan mean that she's not OK with her oracle dying?" <Stella> 

"I guess so... Is it safe to assume that at the very least Gaiah wants her to live... At the same time, I don't think she will have any problem if her oracle dies." <Luna> 

"Hmnn... well it is odd for a "god" to care for an individual in the first place." <Stella> 

"Gaiah had always been soft for all living things. It is just how she is." <Luna> 

Luna answered with a convincing expression on her face. 

She was almost certain that Gaiah was against the idea of her oracle dying. 

"-sigh- since I don't want to deal with her too much, I guess... we'll just have to leave Kazue-chan to Origin." <Luna> 

"I suppose so... he did promise to handle Kazue-chan for us. Let's just leave her at Origin's hands..." <Stella> 

  

  

Not so long ago. 

They had a conversation with the God of Creation, Origin. 

The god promised to be the one to keep an eye on Mizusawa Kazue 

At that time, Stella and Luna were having a second thoughts about messing with the girl that is under the protection of a problematic god. 

Origin, the god who has the closest relation with Themis promised to deal with her in their stead. 

Stella and Luna did not want to anger Themis in any way. 

Thus, the sister goddess decided to leave Mizusawa Kazue with Origin's care. 

With that in mind, the two goddesses moved on and thought of what was next. 

  

  

"Since all the actors are here, I guess we should start with the next step of the play?" <Stella> 

Luna meditated for a bit. 

She contemplated the mess they both caused. 

Then she nods her head as she managed to contemplate all of the things needed to start with the next step in their "play". 

Luna was troubled about one thing. 

  

  

"In our original plans, we needed the saint dead... but I guess since Kazue-chan is with her we have to leave her out of this for now." <Stella> 

Stella said, knowing that this was exactly the issue that kept Luna thinking. 

Luna opened her ears to Stella's thoughts. 

Stella continued speaking as she managed to get Luna's attention 

"Originally... that is the plan... but since Kazue-chan is doing her job pretty well, I guess we have to go with plan B." <Stella> 

"..." <Luna> 

  

  

"Uh..." <Luna> 

Luna crumpled her brows. 

Question marks are showing on her expression. 

Luna must have forgotten about the existence of "Plan B". 

  

  

[Did we ever have plan B?] 

Luna thought. 

"Plan... B...? You say..." <Luna> 

Luna asked hesitantly. 

Stella made a dark expression, her smile was more pronounced than before. 

Luna knew that Stella has something in mind. 

"What was plan B again?" <Luna> 

Stella's mischievous smile grew. 

At that moment, Luna was sure... there was never a plan B. 

"That... is... fufufu" <Stella> 

   

Stella's Evil Grin

5