Prologue [Chapter 0: Hero Summoning and the Gods planned Vacation]
2.6k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Note Before Reading* 

  

Spoiler

 

Hi there! 

You might wonder as you read the story. 

You will encounter some symbols ques to help you understand the story more. 

Originally, did not write the story this way but as I write the story, I became accustomed to using these symbols. 

As of, Sept. 2022, I edited all of the chapters to be written in this format so I wish it will help you as your read as well. 

  

"" = Usually indicates that the line a dialogue 

Ex. "Is something said verbally by a character" 

  

  

[] = I use this sign to indicate that the line is a monologue. 

Ex. [What is the character thinking.] 

  

  

-- = Is the sign I use to show a sound effect. 

Ex. -BOOOM- 

  

  

Other... 

<NAME> = To let you know who said/thought of a certain line. 

(Skill Name) = Mostly shows you that a word/phrase is a skill. 

  

[collapse]

 

  

 

"Did you hear?!" <Girl> 

   

  

A girl whispered to a man who was sitting in front of a table in a bar  

The man was trying to relax with his beer and food.  

"Hear what?" <Man>  

He replied with a disinterested voice.  

"fufu, just listen to me and that attitude will probably change" <Girl>  

The girl replied despite the other party being disinterested in what she was about to say.  

"THEY ARE HERE!!" <Girl>  

"Huh? who's here?" <Man>  

"The Heroes from the other world!" <Girl>  

She said with a big smile on her face.  

   

   

*****************************  

   

Two days ago, in a certain school.  

The chimes of the school just sounded.  

The students of the classroom started returning to their seats to prepare and wait for the teacher to enter the classroom.  

Two minutes after the chime have sounded, the teacher arrived in front of the classroom's door and prepared herself to be welcomed by her class.  

But before she entered the room she felt odd.  

She could not explain it to herself but she felt something was off.  

She stood in front of the classroom door with a smile while carrying a bundle of paper in her hands.  

She smiled knowing that the students do not want to see this paper but it could not be helped since quizzes were necessary for them to assess their student's academic progress.  

She opened the door and stood there dumbfounded after realizing the reason she felt something was off.  

The reason was... it was quiet.  

 

 

Usually, she would hear some noises coming from the classroom.  

Even on days like this when they would be having quizzes, these noises should still be there.  

The fact that there was no sound coming from the room unconsciously gave the teacher the odd feeling of "Something being off".  

When she opened the door, she became pale.  

The room was empty. 

There was no one there, not a single soul was inside.  

Nothing, not even the chair or the student’s bags can be seen.  

"W, Wha... wha?!”  

The teacher lost all of her strength, and her grip on the bundle of quiz paper went away causing it to fall and scatter on the floor of the empty classroom.  

After all, she was sure that her students were there earlier today.  

Are they playing a prank on her?  

This is what she thought right after, but unfortunately, those students will be reported as missing and would create a huge fuss later on.  

A question was asked.  

Where did the students of class 2-B go?  

 

   

   

****************************************  

   

   

A very bright light has dissipated.  

   

   

This light had rendered the people inside the light to close their eyes for a short moment.  

When those people opened their eyes they found themselves inside a huge room.  

It was the group of students who just disappeared.  

It was class 2-B.  

The class was stunned while they looked at the surrounding.  

Most of them were looking upward where the main source of light was coming from.  

There was no surprise that their eyes would be glued up there.  

After all, a huge chandelier was hanging there.  

It was shining like a huge light bulb and illuminated the huge hall.  

This chandelier was a type to be used often in fancy high-class hotels or malls.  

Around the room were several lights that seemed to be coming off from floating orbs sticking close to the pillars and the walls of the room.  

The place itself gave the feel of a "medieval" vibe to it.  

It was exactly what it was.  

   

   

A few moments later.  

They felt fear and confusion as they realized their current situation.  

A commotion started from the student who was standing side by side as they looked around the unfamiliar room  

"Where are we?" <Student 1>  

"What happened?" <Student 2>  

They became startled by the sudden change of scenery around them.  

No one knew what happened so some of them suddenly grabbed each other as they saw unfamiliar people standing all around them.  

They were surrounded by people wearing full plate armor similar to that of the knights in western middle ages themed movies.  

They were also carrying a weapon that looks like halberds.  

   

   

"OH, HEROES FROM ANOTHER WORLD WELCOME TO ARTESIA EMPIRE."  

A loud voice rang in their ear.  

They instinctively looked at the source of the voice.  

As they traced the source of the voice and saw several people in that direction.  

There was an old man who was wearing white silk clothing with gold, and red-colored lining decorations that makes him look dignified.  

He was sitting comfortably on a fancy-looking chair that seemed to be made out of gold.  

If one would describe that chair they can easily describe it in one word, it was "a throne".  

   

   

Next to that old man sitting on the throne were several other people.  

There were quite a number of them but there were 4 people other than the person sitting at the throne who gave an impactful impression.  

One of them was a good-looking blonde young man who was 15-18 years of age standing on the right side of the throne.  

He wears a similar design of clothes similar to the old man, the only difference was the old man was wearing a golden crown.  

   

   

Similarly was a knight-looking middle-aged man that looked fierce and gave off a wild-looking impression.  

The knight was wearing heavy-plated armor and a huge decorated sword hanging on his left hip.  

   

   

Several steps in front of the throne stood a hunched old man with a very long white beard hanging below his nose, chin, and jawline, it was so long that it almost touched the floor since he was hunched forward.  

With his wooden staff supporting him to stand and the robe he wears, it gave off the feeling of an old wizard often portrayed in western fantasy films.  

   

   

Lastly was a beautiful young lady with blonde hair and blue eyes.  

She looks frail but that only gave more impact on her beauty.  

She was wearing a pinkish-white dress with several jewels that only increased her beauty.  

   

   

A few moments later, the old man with the long beard opened his mouth and talked again . 

"OH, HEROES FROM ANOTHER WORLD." <Wizard Old Man>  

"Heroes from another world?" <Sharp Female Student>  

One girl from the class with a sharp-looking eye repeated those words in a whisper, her eye squinted as she repeats those words.  

"Heroes? you say?" <Good-looking Boy>  

A good-looking boy from the class replied to the old man with a long beard.  

The old man replied with a nod to the boy who seemingly asking the old man for confirmation  

"Wait... don’t tell me..." <Nerd 1>  

Another one of the boys in the class spoke loudly.  

"This development..." <Nerd 2>  

As if to follow his friend's lead another boy roared.  

"OHHHHHHHHHH!!! HERE IT COMES!!!" <Nerd 3>  

And another...  

"YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! Here it comes! ISEKAI COMES!!!" <Nerd 4>  

Lastly, another boy shouts his lung out of his excitement.  

   

   

Amongst the class, Four nerdy-looking boys became excited.  

These four nerdy-looking boys looked at each other with big smiles on their faces after they stood up from their chairs.  

The old man with the long beard looked at them looking confused from the sudden roar they made.  

One of them ran toward the old wizard with a happy face and glittering eyes but he was stopped by one of the knights who was standing not so far from the old man.  

"SO, YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT OUR CLASS HAS BEEN SUMMONED TO ANOTHER WORLD?" <Nerd 2>  

He said in a cheerful voice to the old man who was surprised at the manner this student talked to him with such enthusiasm.  

The old man let out a single cough as he gathers himself, and replied to the boy "Indeed".  

"OHHH!!!" <Nerd 4>  

He cheered and asked the old man again.  

   

   

"So? Are we going to defeat the demon king and save this Empire from his army who is trying to conquer the world? If so for us to go back we must defeat the demon lord RIGHT?" <Nerd 2>  

The same nerdy boy asked.  

The old man took a surprised look and could not help but to take a step back.  

"uh... Yes... exactly... how did you..." <Wizard Old Man>  

Before the old man even finished his sentence.  

Some students listened carefully to their conversation and somehow got a gist of what was happening.  

With that being said the students began to understand the current situation or at the very least had an idea of what was happening.  

A good-looking boy took a step forward and tried to talk to the old man.  

He walked forward while raising his right hand just like trying to ask a teacher for some questions and clarifications.  

"So, I just want to make sure, did we just got summoned into another world?" he asked.  

"...yes..." the old man affirmed  

"ah… I see... I got it" <Good-looking Boy>  

   

   

The Four Nerdy-looking boys from earlier let out a louder roar of happiness in the background.  

The old man with a long beard looked more confused after seeing that most of the students seemed to know what was going on.  

Because of that he could not help but keep his silence.  

The good-looking boy who confirmed the whole situation went in front of his classmates and speak in a loud voice so all of his classmates could hear him.  

"Everybody there you have it, we have been summoned to another world" <Good-looking Boy>  

The boy who was also the class president looked at his classmates and said a summary of the situation that they were in.  

   

   

"So, do we have special abilities for us to fight? Also, how can we know our abilities" <Nerd 2>  

One of the nerdy boys who ran at the old man casually asked as the class president is taking charge of his classmates.  

The old man who had lost all of his confidence replied to the boy who just stepped forward.  

"ah yes, you have to touch this stone and say STATUS, and then…" <Wizard Old Man>  

The old man presented a rectangular flat stone to the student who asked while talking.  

It was a blank stone tablet.    

   

Even before the old man finished his explanation.  

The boy who was asking about the stone that the old man presented reached for the stone and said "Status" without listening to the old man's explanation.  

It was as if he already knew how to use it.  

The Nerd boy gave an amaze look as he gazes at the stone tablet which glowed after he said the word “status”.  

Roman Alphabet and numbers came flashing on the flat surface of the tablet.  

Printed there was, the name, followed by Job, Title, then the status namely STR, VIT, AGI, LUC, DEX, INT, and lastly the list of skills.  

“OHH!!! It worked! Status!” <Nerd 2>  

   

   

As all of this was going on.  

The students of class 2-B are trying to calm some of their classmates who were still in a state of shock.  

At the same time, a group of nerdy-looking students came swarming at the stone tablet that displays their abilities and status wanting to try it out themselves.  

The good-looking boy who was also the president of the class went forward and called out for these people.  

They realized what they have done and went away from the stone tablet and walked back to where most of the students in the class were.  

The president went in front of the old man and bowed down to say sorry for the actions his classmate just did.  

   

   

The knights, the man on the throne, the good-looking young man, the beautiful girl, and the old man with a long beard looked stunned while looking confused seeing this unexpected reaction from the summoned heroes.  

Within the group, a girl was observing the scene and looking at the old man.  

She can see on the old man’s face that he was troubled and does not know how to manage the current situation.  

"uwah..." <Sharp Female Student>  

The girl with sharp-looking eyes stared at them with a sad eye as she let out a groan.  

"I feel bad for them..." <Sharp Female Student>  

She had been observing the old man who continually got his momentum shattered by the reactions of the four nerdy boys.  

   

   

********************************  

(POV God’s Realm)  

   

   

As this was going on, without anybody realizing.  

Someone has been watching the event that just transpired.  

She could see all of this happening as it was being projected on a magical ball where she watches how things were going with the newly summoned heroes.  

“Ahahaha”  

The person watching laughed hard as she watched.  

That person watching was the God of Space-Time, Eudom.  

   

   

“This is funny, I knew that this kind of progression was a popular story genre in their world." < Eudom>  

She had been suppressing her laughter and she let it out at last.  

"But this… Ahahahaha!!! I could just imagine if I was the one welcoming them. Thankfully I was not the one who welcomed them. I did expect something like this would happen.” < Eudom>  

   

   

A voice replied to the words the God of Spacetime just said.  

“I know right? Nowadays I’ve been receiving that kind of treatment from the people I’m trying to reincarnate from that world! They keep on giving me that kind of reaction. It starting to piss me off. Honestly, it makes me want to stop doing my reincarnation task for a while.” <Ledia>  

The one voicing its complaints was the God of Soul Cycle, Ledia.  

“-sigh- governing over the Cycle of Souls is a bit problematic nowadays. I think I’ll also take a vacation just like Themis and Origin are doing right now…” <Ledia>  

“Hey Ledia, you know what? I think we should just do that; I’ll go with you” < Eudom>  

“Eh, seriously I said that as a joke…” <Ledia>  

“…” < Eudom>  

There was a moment of silence between the two Gods.  

   

   

“Why not? A vacation would not hurt, right? I mean those two seem to be having a good time.” <Ledia>  

Said Ledia with a distinct tone of hesitation. She then smiled and then decided with more poise this time.  

“A VACATION INDEED.” < Eudom>  

   

   

That night 2 stars came falling from the sky into this mysterious parallel world.  

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

 

Spoiler

  

Author Note:  

Well, there we have it~  

I’m planning to make this a weekly release  

SORRY if there are a lot of grammar-related mistakes.  

I’m not a writer myself I just wanted to let this story out~  

yah' know it's that feeling when "you're going to the restroom to release something out from your body??"  

Yes, it's THAT feeling.  

I wonder if I could edit and correct these mistakes later on~  

(Apparently, I can and I DID! (05/03/2020))  

Well I’m not expecting anyone to read this story anyway hahaha~  

oh well~  

This is my "practice" piece to prepare myself for writing the actual story I made  

 

And it's not an Isekai-  

 

This story just popped out of my mind after reading some funny manga at random.  

And it's not even an Isekai!  

Well, maybe that is how people came up with ideas right?  

After reading and gaining inspiration... I said to myself.  

"I want to write one isekai story" out of nowhere.  

   

  

-inanashi out~  

   

  

Edit: August-2022  

I went into a long long long hiatus.  

Unfortunately, I was unmotivated to write this story for a while.  

Thus to review how my story goes, I am re-editing and re-reading from chapters 00-80+(Currently).  

Hopefully, I will be able to fix many of the wording and typos in the early chapter of my story.  

As soon as I re-read all of the chapters I would be continuing this work again. 

[collapse]

 

39