Shipwreck
164 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the vast sea, a luxurious cruise ship was sailing peacefully.

On the cruise ship, there was a group of students, among whom were some outstanding individuals, favored by the heavens.

Alone, Jason Wang leaned against the side of the cruise ship, gazing at the boundless sea. The setting sun cast a somewhat lonely light.

"Jason! Why aren't you staying in your room? What are you doing out here?" Two boys walked over, mocking Jason directly.

Jason's expression changed slightly, but he didn't want to engage with them and simply turned to leave.

These two were deliberately looking for trouble with Jason, so why let him go?

They intercepted Jason, one of them pushing him.

Jason almost fell, but managed to steady himself quickly and glared fiercely at the two.

"What's going on?" A boy dressed in expensive clothing walked over, a hint of mockery in his tone as he saw Jason.

"Kevin! I think this guy is up to no good!" one of them immediately said.

"You're talking nonsense!" Jason's gaze turned cold.

"Hmph! You've had warnings, we have to be cautious!" the other quickly added.

"Alright! We're all classmates here, let's just let this go," a girl, who was among the favored ones, spoke up with a hint of disdain in her eyes.

The girl speaking was Lily Chen, one of the five school beauties.

There was some history between Jason and Lily. Jason had once saved Lily on the street, but later it was revealed to be a staged act, and he was accused of peeking up a girl's skirt. Since then, Lily's attitude towards Jason has turned completely disdainful.

Only Jason knew that he hadn't done any of those things; he had been falsely accused of everything.

"I think we should just throw him overboard!" a malicious voice rang out.

Jason looked up to see Vanessa Zhang, another one of the five school beauties, and Lily's close friend.

Vanessa had twin ponytails and wore a blue and white striped short-sleeved shirt with denim shorts, paired with high-top socks in purple and white, and white platform shoes.

"Stop it!" Lily said with some helplessness.

Although she was somewhat disgusted with Jason she wasn't at the point of throwing him off the ship.

"Alright!" Although Vanessa said okay, her eyes flickered, indicating she hadn't entirely given up the idea.

"Xiao Li!" Kevin hurriedly approached, full of affection in his eyes.

"We're not that close! Call me Lily!" Although Lily said it with a smile, her tone indicated her dislike for Kevin.

"Alright! Do you also want to be thrown off the ship by me?" Vanessa said with hands on her hips, clearly displeased.

"No! No!" Kevin quickly said with a forced smile, but a hint of gloom flashed in his eyes.

If it weren't for Vanessa, he would have already gotten Lily. Last time, he had planned to stage a heroic rescue, but Jason ruined it, and their relationship became even closer.

Fortunately, with a little maneuvering, he had made Jason's reputation plummet. This was the advantage of having connections. Someone like Jason could strive for a lifetime but would never reach his level.

Lily and Vanessa left without even looking at Jason. Jason smiled bitterly, thinking back to when they were still friends, he had some fantasies, but he quickly got accused, and Lily distanced herself from him.

"Jason! You'd better behave yourself, stop thinking about eating swan meat when you're just a frog, and take a good look at your abilities!" Kevin walked over, looking down at Jason with a condescending attitude, then disdainfully said.

"Did you orchestrate those things?" Jason asked coldly, then reached into his pocket and tapped the record button on his phone.

Kevin's expression changed slightly. Glancing around and seeing his two cronies nearby, he smirked as if mocking Jason, then admitted without hesitation, "Yes! I did all those things. So what? Blame yourself for being in that alley at that time, ruining my plans!"

Kevin gritted his teeth a bit because that plan had caused Vanessa to go home with Lily every day afterward, giving him no chance to make a move.

"Heh!" Jason chuckled coldly, tapping the phone in his pocket to stop recording. He had enough evidence now.

Seeing Jason's silent anger, Kevin felt quite satisfied. But he didn't intend to let Jason off like this. After this trip, once they were out in society, Kevin would send people to trouble Jason. He would make Jason understand that crossing him would lead to no good end.

Jason had the evidence now, so he was planning to find Lily and show her the evidence to prove his innocence.

Just then, the sky suddenly changed dramatically, and the cruise ship began to sway. Many people screamed, and some fell to the ground.

Jason quickly grabbed onto the nearby pole and looked up to see a huge wave crashing towards them.

In the control room, the captain was struggling to control the cruise ship. Suddenly, a crew member rushed in, looking panicked. "Captain! The ship's compartments are leaking! And..."

Before the crew member could finish his sentence, the cruise ship shook again and began to slowly descend.

"Get out of the lifeboats! Let the students go first!" the captain shouted.

"Yes!" the crew member replied, then hurriedly ran out.

It was raining heavily at this moment, with lightning and thunder. Something seemed to be destroying the cruise ship from beneath the deep sea.

Jason stabilized himself. He needed to find Lily first.

"Quick! Get on the lifeboats!" the crew member was arranging people onto the boats.

When Jason approached, he saw that Lily and Vanessa had already boarded one lifeboat and were rowing away. They hadn't noticed Jason.

"Hurry up and get out of my way!" Kevin pushed Jason aside and anxiously got onto a lifeboat.

"Get on the boat quickly!" a tall, stunning woman with a cold expression, was pulling along a bewildered girl.

Jason recognized her at a glance. The woman with the cold expression was Serena Ou, the aloof school beauty, and the bewildered girl was Emily, the adorable school beauty. Their relationship was quite good.

The two school beauties got on another boat. Jason was about to board when Kevin adamantly refused, "There's no more room! You can take the next trip!"

"There are no more boats!" the crew member nearby shook his head.

Looking down, Jason saw that all five lifeboats were already full, but Kevin's boat had room for more people. However, Kevin just didn't want Jason to get on.

4