Hot Sunday Evening
562 7 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Beautiful,”

I muttered without thinking as she entered the room.

Her beauty and elegance never fails to stun me every time I see her, or any man who sees her. From the first day she entered my classroom as my homeroom teacher, my mouth goes agape every time I see her, but this time, I managed to close it when it was just half open.

Her beautiful emerald eyes remained low and avoided contact with me. Her matching green dress hung lightly off her body, revealing nothing but pure grace and elegant beauty. Plagued by the silence between us, I was transfixed by her snow-white hair that fell effortlessly to her waist; an almost divine sight that was worthy of being worshipped by mortals.

Everyone in her presence would immediately be reminded of the gods and goddesses they've only ever seen depicted in paintings. This girl was truly a goddess in flesh and blood. I could feel she was very nervous, a lot. I couldn't blame her. I would be nervous if I were to be in her position.

But I need to be careful as well. If I mess this up, I don't know what will happen. I have to do this as softly and memorably as possible. I don't want this to be something that she's gonna regret for the rest of her life.

I got up from the bed and walked towards her. I noticed she didn’t even take a step back.

"Good, she isn’t panicking,"

I held her trembling hands in mine. I noticed, as always, they were as soft as velvet. They gave way to me, letting me wrap my fingers around hers, giving her a comfort she was clearly missing. My gentle kiss on her hand was met with a warm blush as she looked up at me with those hauntingly beautiful green eyes. Zara's hesitation was clear, and she whispered anxiously,

"This is wrong, max,"

I leaned in close and whispered back to her, "Aren't you already here? And I answered that question many times in the past, didn't I?"

“There is nothing wrong with having a relationship between a man and a woman” this was the answer I always gave her but I knew this is wrong and she knew it too but neither of us career but just need a excuse for our actions

I didn’t even expect her to even come here to be honest. I just casually mentioned her, and she knew very well calling for a room alone means, but she came anyway.

I softly kissed her lips, which was broken again by her.

"But,"

"Hey hey look at me, " I focused her gaze on me.

She looked at me with those mesmerising emeralds gem-like eyes like a scared little kitten. I almost lost my reasoning and jumped on her.

“Focus, Maxwell Focus, you can’t mess this up.”I said to myself.

Damn, she can me rile up this easily. I can’t believe it.

“Hey enjoy the moment, don't worry about other things now …. ok “I said as I looked at her eyes as lovely as possible.

“I will tr… mhmm” without letting her speak, I shut her mouth again.

Mm tastes like Cherry.

Slow start kiss became more turbulent. I tried to invade her mouth with my tongue, which I got permission with some residence but after the initial invasion I felt she started to feel it too. Then I slowly grabbed her firm ass, which was hidden away by her dress.

It is very nice to squeeze. Her butt felt soft, and it was easy to grab. My hands started moving up and down in her butt, massaging her cheeks and occasionally squeezing them hard.

This is so fun, I thought to myself.

That’s some good curves, I thought in my mind.

I started to slowly and gently kneaded them like they were the softest pasta dough. Adapting to the rhythm, she wrapped her hand around my neck and combed my hair with her fingers.

With time, our kiss became more aggressive and our breath became rigged as well as my ass kneading and she grasped all over my back, seemingly trying to find something to hold on. All of this action caused my little brother to also show off his presence.

Suddenly, I broke off the kiss and we looked at each other while both of us gasping for air.

She had heated eyes begging for more. I reached to her ears and said.

“I want you,” I whispered and bit her earlobe softly.

Zara felt electric current run through her spine.

She initially was truly afraid of coming here. She didn't know what would happen if this affair got leaked, how the surrounding society, her friend circle and, most importantly, her husband would react. So she had reasons to be afraid to meet maxwell. But subconsciously she knew she wanted to, so that's why she was here.

And when he said beautiful as soon as he saw her ,her heart stopped for a second. I felt happy and proud, which I shouldn't have, but I knew all the time I spent in front of the mirror was worth it. Last time I felt this was my first date with James, who is now my husband.

I still can't fully understand why I liked Maxwell. Many men came after me even after I had nora. That didn't stop them. Some of them were handsome , rich and charismatic but I never even bat an eye at them. Until I became homeroom teacher of Maxwell Oliver.

He wasn’t an overly handsome guy that girls go crazy with, but a normal looking one. I still think James is more handsome than him. But he had few things that most men I ever met didn't have, even James. simplicity, kindness and vulnerability name a few.

It was an open secret that many girls in the classroom had a crush on him. Some even expressed it and he rejected them as kindly as possible.

I always encouraged them to ask questions about my subject and even gave them my second phone number. That's how he first messaged me.

Beginning it were all study questions. Little by little we talked about our lives. Two months ago he expressed himself to me, which I accepted on days of consideration which almost drove me to madness without anyone to talk to talk.Then I gave him my first phone number that only a few people had. One month ago, we kissed when no one was in the classroom and now we are here.

Š∃⊗

When he kissed me while trying to make me comfortable, I felt he cared about me a lot. More I tried to refuse him he said exactly what I wanted to hear from him then soft kiss evolved into a rough one and when he started to knead my ass I felt my body gradually heat up and as time went I lost myself, good thing I had my underwear on if it wasn't there he would see how my love juice dripping from my kitty.

 

amateur writer forgive me.

2