Hot Sunday iii
260 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for the delay. From tomorrow one chap daily.

 

As soon as I gave the green light, I closed my eyes with the expectation to feel the foreign guest.

I felt the tip of his cock rubbing alongside my wet vulva. After a few rounds of sliding down my vulva, I felt the tip of the hot intruder slowly creeping into my pussy, and it didn’t stop. It keeps going deeper. I was holding my breath, trying to carve the feeling I'm having right now to my soul.

He Finally stopped.In that moment I could feel everything, his glans, erect rod and hot veins all over it. I think he also wanted to just feel the moment, I wanted to stay like this for a while then he suddenly pulled back.

Ah

Due to the sudden pullback, I emitted an unladylike sound, startling myself to open my eyes. There he was, directly above me, gazing at me with lust in his eyes, supporting his weight with his hands above my shoulders. I found myself in a rigid supine position, forcing myself to avoid looking down there.

I avoided his eyes by turning away. 

Then Max entered me, and with each thrust, I felt him pulling out and then entering again. Gradually, I understood what was happening—he was stretching the walls of my vagina to accommodate his cock. The motion of him going in and out was incredibly smooth.

Oh, my god, how wet I’m right now? I felt like a well oiled machine.

On the third push, he reached a depth that even my husband James had never reached before. Then, on the fifth push, he touched the entrance to my clitoris.

Unexpectedly, a sound escaped my mouth, and my eyes widened in surprise as he entered the forbidden area that even James couldn't reach. This time I couldn’t help myself. Sneakily, I took a glance below.

"Oh my god, he's all in," I exclaimed in my mind. From the corner of my eyes I noticed the smirk on Max's face. I felt an incoming crisis. Suddenly, he pulled back and then thrust in again, seemingly just to gauge my reaction. This time, I had to cover my mouth to stifle any sounds..

He continued with the rhythmic pounding, gradually increasing the pace. I felt the urge to moan out for the world to hear.

Then suddenly, he stopped and withdrew his cock. But instead of pleasure, his face showed annoyance. Feeling a surge of confusion and doubt, I asked,

 "What are you doing?"

"This isn't working. It feels like I'm the one forcing you to do this, and you don't want to do this," he replied solemnly.

Hearing that, I felt frozen in place.” How could this be? This wasn't how sex was supposed to happen?”

Until now, this was the only way I had experienced sex with James. It was how James wanted it, just him taking control while I lay there like a plastic mannequin. Sometimes, he would ask me to stroke his cock, and that would be it. Reflecting on it, I realized that my lack of understanding about sex education was a regrettable aspect of my life. This gap in knowledge stemmed from how strictly my devout Christian family raised me and even when I’m in college I was trying to use the opportunity I had.

I had a realization at this point in my life: aside from going to college, none of the”LIFE” decisions were made by me. My marriage wasn't my choice, my daughter's birth wasn't my decision, and even after James stopped paying attention to me, I still prioritized the culture of my family and the interests of society.

What a miserable life I had in these 24 years,

Then, somehow, Max entered my world, but even right now, I found myself subconsciously trying to uphold these non-existent burdens that never brought me happiness.

With Max’s statement, I understood a few things.

I realized that I was the one who needed to make a change, I was the one who needed happiness and sharing it with the guy I’m with also should feel satisfaction.

What do I want to do now?

The response emerged from the depths of her thoughts.

 I just want to get fucked and to have a memory that is worth remembering.

….

I wanted to say that this is enough and She is not ready, urging us to leave and head home. Yet, before I could leave the bed she grabbed my hands and she moved. She surprised me by straddling my lap, seizing my cock, and guiding it inside her with deliberate slowness, never breaking our intense eye contact.

The sound of her loud moans, "Ahhh," startled me, leaving me bewildered. What has changed? It seemed as though she had a genuine, urgent need for this connection.

She took control, riding me passionately, her gaze locked onto mine. With each passing moment, her eyes brimmed with increasing lust.

She rode me for few minutes,

Eventually, her legs gave out, and she collapsed onto my cock. Then, she whispered into my ear,

 

"Fuck me."

Well, I needed no more instructions other than that. I started to move my hips and thrust into the dripping wet pussy of my teacher.

I grabbed her by the hips and brought to the middle of the bed, and put down while my cock was still inside of her. I slowly thrusted my cock inside her pussy and she was directly looking into my eyes, all the time and her hands were leaching onto my back. Every time I thrust inside.

Aahhh

Ahh

They were very resounding moans.

“I want to see it. "

 She managed to get some words out, and I knew exactly what she wanted to see.

Thus, I propelled myself upwards by shifting my body weight onto my hands. But my hips never stopped drilling for a second.

She and I both looked down at her pussy and how my cock connected,Moving back and forth in a synchronized rhythm.

“Look, Your pussy took every inch of my cock.”

I didn’t know whether she heard me or not. But I felt her pussy walls getting even tighter. 

Her both hands were touching her pussy, then she touched my little brother at work just a little and my little brother was barely managed to stop roaring and sent liquid all over.

Oh, my god, this woman.

“It really feels like god carved your pussy just for me.”

She gazed at me with widened eyes, then attempted to embrace me with her hands, and I gladly moved into her arms. And she directly closed my lips and started to kiss me like crazy .

“Then Fuck me like you mean it.”

Suddenly, I stopped. Hearing her words, and instead gazed at her with wide eyes. I was not ready for a reply like that.

“Yes, Mam..”

I Didn’t wait for a second and picked up the speed of my pounding.

Ah

Ah

Ah

Every time her pussy devoured my cock, she let out loud moans.

She touched my chest while moaning,Then my nipples.

“Like them?”

“Ah..

yes they,

Ah

look soo hot.”

Ah

“Oh my 

ah 

god”

“I'm in heaven,“ she screamed out loud while moaning.

“Something is coming,”

“Then Let it come.” I said back, almost screaming.

“Oh fuck, here it comes”

Right now, her facade of a good natured teacher, wife and women is gone. It was replaced by a bitch in heat.

“Fuuck,”

 She moaned out loud, and I took my cock out to see what happened. Suddenly, A fountain of juice flowed out of her pussy so I hastily placed my lips on the pussy lips and drank every bit of juice coming out of it and her hands shoved my face deep into her pussy.

Few seconds later.

I looked at the aftermath. It was drenching everywhere. I looked at my work with pride while slowly stroking my cock. 

I never thought looking at Zara, who had her legs open wide while her pink pussy is on display and her body now covered with sweat, could be this sexy. And her breasts rose and fell with each breath he took.

How lucky am I? To see this”  any man would die for this.

I almost cummed just by looking at her and stroking my cock.

Ain't no way I’m gonna do that. I masturbated enough, alone. 

I went back to her pink pussy. She was still gasping for air.

“I’m going back in.”

Nod . 

That was the gree lightwhat I was waiting for.

I positioned my cock again in front of her pussy and pushed it inside. It went so easily, even more easily than before.
 
But Zara, who had closed her eyes, snapped open of her intrusion.

Ah

I closed her mouth with my‌ lips and kissed her and my pounding got even more quick, then,
Ah

It's coming

One final thrust.

Pakah…

our sweat and juices mixed bodies crashing made the last thrust sound very loud.

“I’m cumming”

I felt I cummed hard and so much.

I took my cock out of her still dripping pussy.

I looked at my dick; it was still in full vigour and I also saw the longing and lust in Zara's eyes.

“What do you want to do?”

Without answering, I got up, removed the condom, made a knot, and threw it away. Then I grabed a new one.

“Of course I'm not done with you.”

2