The Party ll
160 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I was taken by surprise by her proactive nature. 

 

She pulled me along, searching for a secluded space, eagerly holding my hand as we ascended to the second floor. Every room on the ground floor was taken, so we ventured upstairs. She attempted to open several doors. Most didn’t open but some did, only to find people fucking inside of them. 

 

 There were Threesomes, gay, lesbian, even an orgy happening.

 

“Were all these people here just to fill their holes?” she asked like she didn’t want to do it too.

 

"Relax, we'll eventually find one."

As I uttered those words, we heard a door opening and a couple walking out.

 

"I told you so," I whispered, but I don't think she heard me. She was already grabbing my hand, sprinting towards the door and shutting it quickly behind us.

 

Upon entering, we discovered a spacious room with a single table and a generously-sized bed, large enough to accommodate a queen. It was evident that the last couple to occupy the room had left one side of the bed dirty. Preferring cleanliness, we chose the opposite side nearer to the large window. Sunlight streamed in, casting a warm glow over the polished wooden floor and offering a pleasant view of the road outside.

 

But she wasn't interested in anything else; instead, she began to kiss me urgently.

 

She broke the kiss herself and took off her blue casual blouse.

 

Getting the signal, I also took off my shirt, and I noticed she wasn't taking off her bra but her short jeans instead. I untucked my jeans and removed them. I looked at her half-naked look; it was ravishing. 

 

She was a vision of pure seduction. Her clothes had been stripped away, exposing her toned body and delicate, covered curves. Her undergarments matched with her hair and eye colour, Black.

 

Her skin was soft and smooth, a milky white colour with a touch of pink. Every inch of her was a masterpiece of feminine perfection.

 

Her hair fell in wavy ribbons down her back, framing her face like a beautiful halo.

 

Her eyes sparkled like gems, gazing at me with pure desire as she saw my bare chest. The sight triggered something wild in her, and she couldn't resist.

 

Then she shifted her gaze to my huge tent below and swallowed like she saw a tasty meal.

 

She returned to my lips, but this time with a more sensual touch, wrapping her hands around my neck.

 

Being taller than her, I leaned down to kiss her and slowly made my way towards her neck while wrapping my hands around her.

 

As I inhaled at her neck, her scent reminded me of jasmine.

 

Unhooking her bra, I released the c cup size, exquisite breast from its prison.

 

And they looked stunning. Best way I could explain them is two Voluptuous Milky balloons with chocolate icing on the top and they were fully erect like it was waiting for something.

 

Yes, her tits were expecting me.

 

As anyone's typical reaction upon seeing icing, I slowly bit them, licked them.

 

The slow start gradually evolved into a more turbulent situation as time passed and she was pushing my head into her breasts, making me feel more of her soft, bare skin. 

 

A few seconds later, she released me from her embrace.

 

Her lips found mine once more as she stood on her toes. But her hands were naughty. Her hands moved lower, exploring my body. She explored every inch of me, taking in all my curves and edges. Until she found my underwear waistband.

 

Then she went down on her knees and slowly pulled down my tight underwear.

 

She looked at my released veiny beast for a few seconds. She slowly touched the veins on my penis, using her right hand, like it was a rare beast.

 

“This is the biggest penis I have ever seen. ”

 

“Well, I have only seen two, and this takes the cup. “She further clarified.

 

She tried using one hand to stroke, but it wasn’t enough, so she used both of her hands to do the job.

Suddenly, she released my cock and swiftly tied her hair into a simple bun knot, all the while glancing at my cock.

 

Damn, that was so sexy, I thought, as I was getting ready for what was to come.

She brought her mouth to the tip of my cock, taking a small lick, before attempting to fit as much of the penis into her mouth as possible. Then she tried to move.

 

I closed my eyes to experience my first blow job.

 

But within a few seconds I felt something was wrong. Her teeth really hurt me.

 

As I opened my eyes, I saw her beginning to gag and cough.

 

"Don't push yourself. Do you need anything?" I asked, feeling concerned.

 

She Shaked her head to deny my help. Few seconds later she managed to speak.

“I’m sorry, I have never done that before. "

 

"Don't worry about it. Everyone has a first time, and it's okay if it doesn't go perfectly," I reassured her.

 

"Ah!" 

 

she screamed in surprise as I suddenly pulled her up, catching her off guard.

Then I threw her on the bed and got on top of her. I touched her panties where her pussy was and it was so wet, sticky wet.

 

I took her sticky fluid with two fingers and showed her it was connected through a web of sticky fluid and then I swallowed two fingers and licked it in a very sexual way. She was looking at me like she wanted to devour me alive.

 

Then I slowly slipped down her panties, exposing her chocolate cave.

 

And it was leaking.

 

Then I let loose my second beast known as the tongue in her chocolate cave and immediately, it began to wreak havoc. Soon it found a treasure trove in the cave called “g spot” and started to attack it relentlessly and the reaction came swiftly.

 

“Ah”

 

“oh my god”

 

She started to moan without caring for the world and pushed my head into her cave for more pleasure and I gladly did it.

 

The more I attacked the more fluid flowed out of her pussy.

 

Her whole body was squirming on the bed. Her legs were wrapping around my head, almost suffocating me. She looked barely human, more like a wild beast craving for pleasure and she never stopped her loud moaning.

 

Few minutes later, she released me from her leg lock. 

 

“Enough,” she said,

 

“I don’t want to cum our first time like this. Now Fuck me like it's something I'll remember forever," she whispered.

 

Well, no man needs any more invitation than that. But,

 

“Wait, I had a condom in my wallet,” saying that I tried to get up.

 

She suddenly grabbed my hand. I looked back at her. Wondering.

 

 “Why?”

 

“No need for a condom. I need it raw;” she said while looking into my eyes.

 

I looked at her with wide eyes, processing her words carefully.

 

"You're just intoxicated. If something goes wrong, you're going to regret this decision," I cautioned.

 

"No, I'm not as drunk as you think," I replied earnestly. "I know the seriousness of what I'm saying, and I'm okay with whatever the result may be."

 

"Your response speaks volumes about your character. Not every man would show such restraint. Your respect and consideration are more than enough for any woman."

 

Perhaps noticing my unconvinced expression, she spoke once more.

 

“ Hey listen, I came here today to vent, get drunk and get fuck. I think I met the perfect guy any girl could ask for to do that. And after listening to you, I also think you are here also to do the same. I hope I’m good enough for you to do the same. I’m giving you special permission to do more than that. Show me that I'm enough for you as well. So Let’s Do it.” She said,

“You sure?” I asked one last time.

 

"I will take full responsibility if anything were to happen," she assured me.

 

She released my hand, and I followed suit, sinking back onto the bed.She looked straight into my eyes, her gaze unwavering.

 

Then she slowly opened her legs wide to me, exposing her drooling cave.

 

Looking at the scene unfolding before me. I felt my cock was throbbing.

 

“Do it,” she ordered.

Sorry for the delay. Life happened

How should I write going forward
  • First POV Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Third POV Votes: 4 100.0%
Total voters: 4
0