Chapter 71: Tsundere vs. Tsundere
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In daily life aboard this passenger ship, the question of where and what kind of lunch to eat every day is a constant concern. The school provides buffet-style meals in the morning and evening, which are free for students to use, thanks to the school's consideration. However, not only is it free, but it's also very delicious, so it's quite popular among the students. To avoid overcrowding, entry regulations are in place, divided into three sessions from 7 am to 9 am.

You're free to use it or not, but because it's so popular and crowded, reservations are necessary. I made a reservation through the mobile system, but there were too many people during my reserved time slot, so I ended up entering the dining area an hour later. So, my breakfast is a bit late.

Although Hirata and Hondo are roommates, I don't talk much with Hondo , and it seems like he's afraid of me, so I don't have anyone to hang out with. Eating alone on such a luxurious cruise ship is... sad.

While thinking about such things, I arrived at the venue, picked up a plate, piled up some food items, and looked around. I saw a familiar face from yesterday sitting a little further away.

"..."

"....."

We continued to stare at each other in silence, and she blushed and averted her gaze first.

"Good morning, Himeno."

"...G-Good morning."

Although her response was curt, at least she replied. But she stubbornly avoided making eye contact with me. Maybe it's because of what happened yesterday that it's awkward to start a conversation.

Amidst the awkward atmosphere, Himeno and I silently began to eat breakfast. Then, Himeno moved closer to me.

"Hmm, it's late. Let's eat together."

"I tried to reserve it for 8 o'clock, but it was full, so this happened."

"Ah..."

No, it's uncomfortable to continue a conversation when neither of us talks much. For me, it's actually easier this way, but it's really awkward today.

As I pondered nervously, I gulped down the vegetable juice. Suddenly, Himeno spoke up with a strained expression.

"...I can't eat this anymore. Would you mind eating it?"

Is she asking me to finish her food? But looking closely, she brought too much food for a girl to eat. Maybe she didn't realize how much she could eat.

"Sure, I'll take it."

As I tried to take the plate, she hesitated.

"Huh, you're going to eat it?"

"No, I'm not."

"Then, let me have it."

With that, Himeno lowered her head for a moment, then raised it abruptly, blushing, and offered me the fork.

"Ahh~"

That's... cute.

"Ahh~"

There's nothing particularly embarrassing or resistant about it. Because we've already become quite close since yesterday, I thought, and without much hesitation, I accepted the fork she offered and put it in my mouth.

"You're quite good at doing that so easily..."

"It's not really that unusual.'

When I said that, Himeno made a sulky expression.

"Oh, so that means Ichinose and others do this kind of thing too."

"No, you're the first one for me."

When I said that, she showed a surprised expression, then tilted her head down a bit, opened her mouth softly, seeming somewhat satisfied.

"...I'm glad."

"Huh? What's that Himeno~?"

With a smirk, I leaned in to look at her as she glanced down, then she smacked me sharply.

"...It's not because I enjoy it, like having a pet or something. I just find it amusing, that's all."

Feeling somewhat hurt and also wanting to tease her a bit, I stood up from my seat and pretended to move my plate.

"...What are you doing?"

"Well, since it seems like you're not doing it because you enjoy it, I thought maybe I should move. Sorry for misunderstanding. Okay if I eat somewhere else?"

Although my character is bad, I wanted to try something, so I pretended to observe her expression while moving. She looked sad and dejected. Huh, does it affect her that much?

"...Wait, please."

"Huh? Sure."

"Correction. I actually like you normally. So... ahhh."

Blushing, Himeno pushed out her cheeks again with the fork. She looked incredibly cute, so I gave in and said 'ahh' as if I were in a lovey-dovey couple from an outside perspective.

Just as I swallowed, I received a powerful kick from behind.

"...Are you going to keep increasing the count? How much longer are you going to fool around, Jin Horagasaki from Class 2C?"

Glaring at me with an intense aura was Masumi Kamuro from Class A.

Uh oh, the problem isn't just Himeno and Kamuro. When two similar types clash…

"You don't need to tell me that, Kamuro. It's not like I'm doing it because I like it, right?"

"What, Himeno? I wasn't talking to you."

"Right now, it's just me and Horagasaki, but it sounds like you're talking to me, doesn't it?"

"That's way too paranoid. It has nothing to do with you, so could you please butt out?"

"Tch... Just a meat toilet for Horagasaki."

Oops, I said something I shouldn't have, Himeno-san. With those words, Kamuro also swallowed hard, biting her lip before speaking.

"It's not like... I was Horagasaki's first, and I even offered up his virginity. I got birthday presents and everything. I think I'm the one he's been the most intimate with, don't you? After exams, you started getting all clingy with Horagasaki, but from his perspective, you mean nothing. Of course, the same goes for me."

The atmosphere is really tense. It's getting bad.

"What's with that smugness? Isn't it too pathetic to think you're the best?"

"What if I say I am? It's true, so why not?"

If this keeps going, it'll be bad. Some people around us are staring at us.

I can hear voices like "This is intense!" or "They seem like such strong-willed people," and "Maybe Horagasaki is into masochism," but it's all nonsensical.

"What should we do about this?"

As I, the one who should be calming the situation, make a random comment, Kamuro sits to my left, hugs my arm, and offers me her fork.

"Here, Jin, ahh~. Let's spend lots of time together later~ ♡"

She's tempting me with words that don't suit her at all. It looks like she's forcing it, but she's cute, so I accept it and say "ahh," taking the fork into my mouth. Kamuro then flashes a wicked smile at Himeno.

And then, there's a sound like a fork snapping from Himeno's side.

Oh no, you're not supposed to make that sound...

"Horagasaki."

As I turned towards Himeno's voice, she hugged my head with both hands and forcefully kissed me.

Wait a minute... She's... entering my mouth?

"K...Chi...U...Tsu...Shi♡"

Himeno, sitting cross-legged, sensually traced my lips with her index finger. It's... sexy. With her seductive gaze, she provoked Kamuro, who looked stunned.

Then, Kamuro, with a stunned expression, said...

...I should probably comfort her. As I prepared to pat her head and reached out to her, she suddenly sat up and kissed me again. This time, it felt like some liquid entered my mouth... Probably water?

From the lips of Kamuro and me, a trickle of water drips, and as Kamuro separates her lips, she wears a seductive smile and speaks:

"Delicious? ♡"

"...It's delicious."

I mutter involuntarily without thinking, and Himeno grabs my head forcefully with a gritted teeth, turning it towards her, whispering in my ear so that only Kamuro can hear:

"Thanks for yesterday... let's do it again today, alright? It was a bit thrilling, but I was happy you kissed me."

With a daring smile, Himeno says so, and Kamuro slams the desk and stands up abruptly.

"...I'm done."

While trembling, she says so and leaves the place. I can't just leave her alone, so I immediately stand up to follow her, but Himeno grabs my arm tightly.

"It's better to leave her alone, that one."

"...Sorry, I might not be able to do that."

Apologizing, I gently shake off Himeno's hand and head towards where Kamuro went. There, I find Kamuro being accosted by a group of three male students.

"Hey, we found a cute girl~"

"Aren't you in second year? How about going to the pool together?"

"Sounds good, doesn't it? Let's go?"

"I mean, there's no way I'm going."

Coldly, Kamuro says so, and the leader-like boy stares at Kamuro, opening his mouth.

"Your expression makes it seem like you've been abandoned by a man. Well then, I'll comfort you."

"St-stop it! I said I don't need it!"

(But to Horagasaki, I'm just a casual fling, dispensable. Even without me, he'll be fine... But I don't want to give myself to someone like him.)

"Hey, don't get cocky. Don't underestimate your elders, got it?"

"Eek!"

(No... Is he going to assault me?... Help... Horagasaki.)

Judging from the conversation, it seems like it's third year students. I grabbed Kamuro's arm tightly to stop her.

"Hey, scumbag, don't touch me with your dirty hands. Sanitize yourself."

As I said that, the trio of three-year students stared at me as if they were going to confront me.

"Who are you? Her boyfriend? You look like you're about to cheat. I was just being kind to this girl, you know? So back off."

"You back off, you ugly. You think you can get with that face?"

"What did you say!?"

"Seriously, don't lay a hand on the girl I like."

As I spoke, Kamuro blushed and stared at me intently.

"Hey, second-year! Stop acting like a prince!"

As one of the weaklings lunged at me, I tripped him and he fell on his face. I then stomped on his head.

Although this is inside the ship, there are no surveillance cameras here, and it's not a crowded area. A little commotion won't be a problem.

"First, look, your friend's getting his head stomped on~? If you don't help, I'll just keep on pushing~."

With a cold gaze, I continued to stomp on his head, and he screamed in agony as he lay there.

"You... I'll kill you!"

As the leader and another person made their threats and attempted to strike me, I grabbed both of their necks with my hands and slammed them against the walls on either side with a dull thud. Now, I held two people by their necks, with one of my feet resting on the head of the guy who fell first. At this point, it should be the end, but I didn't move an inch.

"Ugh... Gah..."

"Eeek... Ugh..."

"Don't get too cocky. I might just kill you."

With a menacing tone, I stared at them down, and all three cried out pitifully as they left the scene.

"I-I'm going to be killed!!"

"No no no no! I don't want to die!!"

With that settled, Kamuro clung tightly to my arm.

"....Thank you."

"It's fine. And Kamuro, no matter what happens, I won't abandon you, so don't look so worried."

"....Okay."

As I held her and stroked her head, I heard footsteps behind me. Turning around, I saw Himeno.

"....You're something else, Horagasaki. Like a monster."

Himeno looked at me as if she were seeing a monster. She probably witnessed the whole thing.

"Oh, keep it between us, please."

I raised my index finger and made a 'shh' gesture to Himeno, who blushed and turned away.

"...I don't plan on spreading it around."

"Thanks."

As we exchanged those words, Kamuro tightened her grip on my arm.

"...Don't leave me."

"Sorry…."

Comforting Kamuro, who seemed a bit mentally exhausted from earlier, Himeno spoke to her.

"Um, I might have overreacted earlier."

"It's fine... really."

Though they weren't exactly close, the atmosphere between the two of them improved as they could at least talk to each other. Thinking everything would be okay, Kamuro spoke up to Himeno.

"Are you with Horagasaki too?"

"Yeah."

"I see. Well, it's Horagasaki, so whatever."

"True."

Huh, surprisingly, I seem to have been forgiven... Well, since both of them don't seem as tense as before, I'll take it as a win. Just as I thought that, Himeno suddenly said something.

"No one comes here, right? It's still early in the morning... wanna do it? ♡"

"Huh... seriously?"

As I asked, Kamuro also clung to me and said,

"Come on, since there are two of us here, it's fine, right?"

Then Kamuro approached me and whispered seductively in my ear,

"We'll make sure you feel really good together, okay? ♡"

Ah, this is a green light.

I pulled them both closer, and the three of us, me, Himeno, and Kamuro, ended up having a threesome. In the hallway where no one was around, the two female students moaned lasciviously as they intertwined with the mischievous male student.

By the time we finished, an hour had passed,

and once again, I had grown a little more mature.

=================================

Want to read advanced chapter?

Give me your stone to this novel to reach the milestone that will give you bonus chapter per day!!!

100-200 Power Stones = 1 Bonus Chapters / Day

200-300 Power Stones = 2 Bonus Chapters / Day

300-400 Power Stones = 3 Bonus Chapter / day

Want to support me? 

You can join as member in my P4TR30N

p4treon.com/ShirooYuki ( Change 4 to a)

See ya!!

1