Chapter 76: Contrasting two people.
30 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After concluding with Nanase, I crawled into bed and reflected on my past actions. 

On the first day of school, I found Kamuro shoplifting and silenced them, marking the completion of my first conquest. 

After a while, following the sports festival, I intertwined with Matsushita, marking the completion of my second conquest.

Two months later, on the way home, I encountered Asahina-Senpai and seduced them, completing my third conquest. 

That same night, I reconciled with Ichinose, with whom relations had been somewhat awkward, marking the completion of my fourth conquest.

A few days later, on the day of the second semester's closing ceremony, I visited Shiina's room, marking the memorable completion of my fifth conquest. 

Things seemed to settle down for a while, but in the first semester of our second year, I successfully conquered Oni-ryūin Senpai, bringing the count to six.

Then, not long after, Amasawa made initial contact with me, but after mocking and playing with me, I sought revenge, completing my seventh conquest.

After the deserted island trial was over, these are the recent events. Just a week ago, I stumbled upon Himeno pleasuring herself, and almost as if to silence me, she forcefully invited me, marking the completion of my eighth conquest. 

Then, two days ago, in the infirmary bed with Horikita, I completed my ninth conquest.

And just about an hour ago, Nanase, who had come to my room to hang out, ended up in heat, so I completed my tenth conquest to calm her down.

Wait, am I going to die? I feel like I'm about to be stabbed by Amasawa or something...

Lost in such thoughts, the door of the room opened, and my roommate, Honjo, returned.

"Horagasaki, you're here!?"

"Sorry if it's bothering you...."

"N-no, it's not like that... So please don't be angry."

Are they scared of me? We've never really talked before. Why are they so afraid of me? As I pondered this, I remembered something. It was about when I seriously tried to kill Yamauchi, who is now deceased.

"Well, there's no reason to be angry about something like that."

"R-right...."

Then, after a while, the door opened again, and our second roommate, Hirata, returned.

"Hey, Horagasaki, didn't you go to the pool?"

"Well, yeah."

Honjo seemed relieved when Hirata came back. It must have been awkward for them to be alone together. But they don't need to be that scared.

Thinking about it, Honjo sniffed and tilted their wrist.

"Um, isn't there a squid-like smell in this room?"

Uh-oh. Is that thing from earlier still lingering?

"Yeah, now that you mention it... There's a strong smell coming from the changing room."

Hirata chuckled awkwardly, trying to act like nothing happened. But I knew I had to say something.

"Oh, I thought I smelled something weird too, coming from the changing room. Hey, Honjo, are you sure it's not you?"

A despicable strategy, even by my standards. It's like the second technique of Jin-kun's secret art: "Blame someone else." Honjo responded anxiously.

"W-what?! Horagasaki is the most suspicious one here! There wasn't any weird smell before I came back!"

That's a tough point to argue against. And Hirata's gaze seems intense, too.

"I-I don't know, really..."

"Horagasaki, lying isn't nice, you know?"

Hirata's intimidating smile is incredibly scary. Am I really this bad at lying?

"It's not me, I swear...."

"Is that so? I was blaming Honjo, but..."

"Seriously, I was just kidding, Honjo."

"Oh, okay. Sorry about that. I'll go get something from the vending machine."

As Honjo left the room to go to the vending machine, now it's just me and Hirata. If I say something wrong, it's over. If I mention bringing Nanase here and doing it, I'll definitely receive scornful looks from both roommates. As I'm thinking about this, Hirata picks something up from the floor with a puzzled expression.

"Is this... a hair? And it's such a beautiful golden color. And long... Is it from a woman?"

Uh oh, it's only a matter of time before they find out. That hair that fell, it's probably, no, definitely Nanase's. If they find out she was here, it'll be a disaster. I need to come up with something.

"Oh, that's... from Hosen!"

Hirata gave me a confused look at my feeble excuse. No good.

"Horagasaki, you don't have to hide it. Just be honest."

Hirata asked gently. I feel really sorry. But if I blame Honjo, he'll probably get mad at me. Well, it's probably okay since it's Hirata... No, maybe I shouldn't say anything.

"Are you okay?"

Ah, I give up. It's too much. I'll confess.

I kneel in front of Hirata.

"I'm sorry."

"What's wrong!?"

Hirata tries to lift me up as if to say, "Please stop bowing so suddenly."

"The cause of that smell was me."

"...I knew it was you."

"Hirata-san, I'd like to keep this between us, but while you guys were out, I brought a girl here and we... did it in the bathroom. Please forgive me."

I confessed in a humble tone while kneeling. Hirata burst out laughing.

"So, this blonde hair...?"

"It belongs to the girl I brought here."

"You're... unbelievable, Horagasaki... Haha..."

I'm relieved that I received forgiveness. When I look up, Hirata is laughing heartily in front of me.

"That was hilarious... You're amazing, you know that? Doing something like that. But you should apologize to Honjo too, okay? I'll apologize with you."

I'm moved to tears by Hirata's kindness. Hirata, you're a good person.

Then, after a while, Honjo comes back.

"Hey, sorry about earlier, Honjo."

"It's okay, but what's up with Horagasaki? Why are you suddenly so honest?"

"I've had a change of heart. I'm feeling all fresh and new, so let's do our best from now on."

"Huh... are you really serious? And you said 'new' twice..."

It's understandable that he'd think that. I sneak a glance at Hirata, who is pounding on the desk and laughing loudly. Is this really his character?

"Well, how about we play a game?"

"Oh, how about Jenga!"

"But we're short on people, should we invite someone?"

"For real? Thanks, and hey, it stinks in here, let's spray some Febreze."

I nonchalantly spray a large amount of air freshener in the bathroom. Hirata shakes with laughter as he watches.

"Yeah, you're right... Haha..."

"Hey, Hirata, are you okay?"

Worriedly, Honjo watches Hirata's behavior.

"No, it's nothing. I just called Kiyotaka and Shibata and the others, they said they're coming, so let's wait a bit longer."

"Okay."

After a while, the door opens, and Kiyotaka, Shibata, Ichinose, and Himeno enter.

Wait, isn't there more people than before? And aren't these the members from room 5034? And Himeno coming is a surprise. What's with this mysterious group?

"Hey, come on in."

"Sorry for intruding, Hirata. Feels like we're interrupting."

"Don't worry about it. I invited them."

"Whoa, Horagasaki, it's been a while!"

"Oh, sorry for intruding.//////"

"Horagasaki... You're here...///"

Well, you knew I'd be here, right? I wouldn't go if there were strangers. Anyway, I wonder why these two are here. Probably through Shibata. I can guess.

"Who's coming to play Jenga in Hirata's room?"

Anyway, the one feeling the most nervous is probably Honjo. When I sneak a glance at him, I see Ichinose and Shibata, who seem surprised that they're here, stiffening up.

"Isn't this kind of out of place... I'm scared..."

"It's okay, everyone gets nervous."

"Thanks, Horagasaki. I didn't know you were such a good guy."

I give Honjo a reassuring pat on the back. But maybe I was seen as a bad guy before, which is a little sad. We end up sitting around the table, with Himeko sitting next to me on the right and Ichinose on the left. I'm sandwiched between two beautiful girls.

"By the way, it's rare to see Himeno here."

"I-I didn't come just because you're here or anything."

You're transparent, Himeno, but you're adorable.

Himemo waved at me with a small smile, so I responded in kind. Then she lightly smacked my head.

"You're acting all shy~"

"...Oh, so you're close with Yuki-chan, Horagasaki?"

"Well, yeah."

Ichinose's gaze feels really intense, but I freeze while staring at Kiyotaka in front of me. Hirata whispers something to Kiyotaka, who widens his eyes and looks at me. He maintains a poker face but ends up chuckling. Wait, Hirata's a gossip!

"Let's start the Jenga tournament!"

Thanks, Shibata. As the mood maker, Shibata sets up the Jenga blocks neatly and starts the game.

"Alright, let's do this!"

"Oh! Horagasaki, you seem more energetic than usual. Did something good happen?"

This guy's perceptiveness is low. Can't he notice the awkward atmosphere and that I'm just trying to lighten it up?

"The loser has to buy juice for everyone!"

"But, there are girls here too..."

"I don't mind. Are you okay, Yuki-chan?"

"I'm fine. Either way is fine."

Although Kiyotaka tried to stop Shibata, Ichinose and the others said it's okay, so it should be fine. The order goes Ichinose → Kiyotaka→ Hirata → Honjo → Shibata → Himeno → Me. Being last is the worst.

"Alright... I'll pull one out?"

Whoa, those words sound really suggestive. When I say, "Please, go ahead," Himeno's foot hits my shin.

"Ow!!"

"...Creep. Can you just die?"

"A-are you okay? Does it hurt?"

I'm being comforted by Ichinose. Ah, this is the best.

"Ichinose~, Himeno's bullying me..."

"Yuki-chan, that's not okay! You kicked Horagasaki."

"But... I don't really care what he thinks, so it's fine, right?"

Scary, Himeno. I don't want to be next to her anymore. After Ichinose removes my card and places it on top, Hirata successfully puts his on top, followed by Kiyotaka.

"Here, like this..."

Kiyotaka succeeds as well, and then both Honjo and Shibata clear their turns. Now it's Himeno's turn.

"Hm…"

With a more serious expression than usual, Himeno slowly pulls out a block. She must really hate losing, huh?

"The loser buys juice for everyone... Ha!"

"Tch, Horagasaki."

"Isn't that interference, not very mature of you, Jin..."

"...Got it."

With a victorious expression, Himeno successfully removes a block from the edge, quietly celebrating her small victory.

"Phew... Horagasaki, it's your turn next."

"Alright... Here I go..."

I psych myself up, shaking my head from side to side with both hands out, cracking my knuckles. Being last is tough. But I'm aiming for the third block from the bottom, on the edge... I slowly move my index finger closer to the spot I'm targeting. It's probably going to be tough for Ichinose when it comes to her turn next, but I won't hold back.

Then, I felt like someone moved, but I was too focused to pay attention. Suddenly, everyone's faces seemed to rise, but I ignored it. This is it, I can pull it out, I can do it... Alright!

"huh~"

"Oh! I did it!"

Thud, thud, thud, thud.

Someone blew air into my ear, causing me to lose focus and topple the Jenga tower.

"Hooray!!"

"Too bad, Horagasaki!"

"You owe us juice."

The one who blew into my ear was Shibata, after all. And following suit, Himeno also chuckled and asked for juice.

"What just happened was Shiba's doing..."

"Jin, a loss is a loss, you know?"

"Yeah, you're right."

Kiyotaka's single sentence left everyone speechless.

"Oh, come on. I'll go buy it. What does everyone want?"

As he asked, each person responded one by one.

"I'll have afternoon tea, please."

"Then I'll have oolong tea."

"Can I get a cola?"

"I'll have a Real Gold! Thanks, Horagasaki."

"I'll take melon soda."

"Sorry, can I also get strawberry milk? Is that okay?"

"Yeah, sure."

…..

I left the room and headed to the vending machines. Since all the drinks aren't available in one vending machine, I headed to one where I knew they'd all be, but with this many drinks, there's no way I can carry them all with just my hands... 

Then, I heard a voice from behind.

"Horagasaki-kun!"

"...Ichinose?"

"Um... I'll help too. It's tough to do it alone, isn't it?"

"Really? Thanks... Wait, Himeno also came along?"

"It's nothing. But you were likely to be helped by Ichinose."

When I turned to look back, I noticed Himeko was also casually following along. I'm not going to say anything, is she stupid?

"If Horagasaki-kun is okay with it... I'm always here to help.///"

Oh, with a face like that and those words, I feel like my nose is about to bleed. While thinking that, I glanced sideways at Himeno, who seemed on the verge of snapping.

"Just hurry up. You're slow."

"Yes... sorry."

She's incredibly scary. Himeno is complaining to me in a harsh tone, and Ichinose is glaring at me with hostility. However, unlike her usual gentle expression, Ichinose's eyes are full of triumph and provocation towards Himeno.

"Don't be too hard, Yuki-chan~, Horagasaki-kun's pitiful, you know? By the way, why did you come along, Yuki-chan?"

Scary! Ichinose is scary... Looking at Himeno who's been provoked, it seems she's not paying attention to Ichinose at all, snorting and saying something.

"It's my freedom, isn't it? And aren't you relying too much on him?"

"I'm not relying on him, I genuinely like Horagasaki-kun, very much. So I came to the room because I heard he was here, and of course, that's why I came here too, right? ...Is it the same for you too, Yuki-chan?"

"..."

Caught off guard, Himeno falls silent. She can't say what she really thinks because of her inability to be honest, so she can't say anything in response to Ichinose's valid argument.

"Horagasaki-kun, no matter how many times I say it. I really, really like you... *kiss*"

Saying that, Ichinose steals my lips, unexpectedly confessing here and now. I didn't expect to be kissed, especially not like this.

"Phew... Hey, Ichinose, what are you doing?"

"Hehe, Horagasaki-kun's lips are so soft. ♡ If there are any more rivals, I won't be able to stay calm either."

"Huh? Haa!?"

As Ichinose pulls away from me, there's a thread of saliva between our lips, and she traces her fingers over her own lips in a seductive manner. Watching this, Himeno, with a determined smile, approaches me and forcefully takes my lips.

"...Horagasaki, I like you too. *kiss*"

Saying that, Himeno also forcefully steals my lips, unlike Ichinose, she uses her tongue, and her tongue, like a tentacle, invades my mouth.

"Huh!"

Seeing this, Ichinose raises her voice and tries to pull Himeno away from me, but Himeno pays her no mind and continues.

"Phew... How was that? I've overwritten Ichinose's kiss with mine."

Himeno also responds seductively, displaying her charm as much as Ichinose. Unable to match her provocativeness, Ichinose provocatively directs her gaze at Himeno.

"... Could it be Yuki-chan and Horagasaki-kun..."

"Yeah, it's because we've become more than just friends. That day, when Horagasaki came to the girls' room."

"Wha...! Even I... spent the whole day doing it with Horagasaki-kun in his room!"

"What?"

Ichinose's voice is loud. And Himeno is also angry... What should I do? I have to get everyone's drinks...

"Um, I need to get the drinks..."

"Ah."

Both of them suddenly came back to their senses, so I hurried back to the guest room. It seems we're a little pressed for time, as when I returned to the room, I was scolded by Ryota for being late. Huh, has Ryota been getting snappier with me lately?

=================================

Want to read advanced chapter?

Give me your stone to this novel to reach the milestone that will give you bonus chapter per day!!!

100-200 Power Stones = 1 Bonus Chapters / Day

200-300 Power Stones = 2 Bonus Chapters / Day

300-400 Power Stones = 3 Bonus Chapter / day

Want to support me? 

You can join as member in my P4TR30N

p4treon.com/ShirooYuki ( Change 4 to a)

See ya!!

2