21: happening too fast
16 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bella looked out the window, saying that, and started remembering the 1st time when she had met melissa. 

Bella was 6 years old when her father brought a girl home who was around 5 years of age from an orphanage, saying that she was her sister. The girl looked really quiet. Bella, who had a really bad relationship with diana, was really happy to have another sister. 

She liked melissa from the strt. Bella had a habit of giving nick names to others, so she started calling her mel. Mel was good at everything she did bt her main talent was Art which was 1st realised by Mrs howell so she was sent to an Art school and college.Her paintings became really famous during a college festival.

But on her 18th birthday, which was a rainy day, she came home, all soaked up, and told everyone that she was pregnant. That was the first time Mr. howell had hit melissa as melissa was the most obedient child of them all and asked her to abort the child. But for the 1st time in her life, melissa had refused to follow Mr howells command. As punishment, their father threw her out of the house.

Lily couldn't see the young girl like that, so she sent her to her mothers house. After 9 months, they heard the news that melissa had given birth to a beautiful girl.

Grandpa howell brought melissa and the baby back home inspite of Mr. howells and Amandas disapproval.

Bella could still remember the 1st time when she held the little dumpling in her arms ,she was only 19 years old but had become an aunt. The warmth, the joy, and the love that she felt because of her little dumpling were just out of this world. Suddenly, she came back to her senses and asked

"This isn't the way back to hunt mansion or my house, where are we," she was preplexed mid sentence.

The car stopped outside the civil bureau.

"Wait, what are you thinking? This is proceeding way too fast. Also, we are not dressed appropriately for the certificate pic. "

"You have your id, right? That's all we need. As far as the picture is your concern, even with your bedhair and a drool on your face, your picture will still be beautiful. So stop fidgeting so much. "

'Is he saying i am beautiful no matter what?' her cheeks got flushed

After 20 minutes, they were holding their marriage certificates. Both were thinking the same thing 'We are married. He is my husband/wife now'

In the capital city of country M, a man was sitting behind the huge table. He was working on a laptop when his phone rang. It was a text from X.

"Sir, the guy who attacked young misses sister is dead. The sister was fine. She seemed to be well trained, though. She didn't seem scared at all. "

The man eyes showed visible astonishment, then he called X, and the call was picked up.

"Tell me the details."

"Young master, the guy tried to stab the sister, but she threw him over her shoulder. Also, she caught his knife with her bare hands but acted like nothing had happened at all."

"That's strange. Isn't she a young rich missie?shouldn't she be crying and screaming or, much worse, dead?"

"Yeah, that's what i thought as well, but it was really the opposite. Also, i saw her eyes and believe me sir those were not the eyes of some naive rich missie."

"Hmmm, some thing is really fishy here. Why did they attack her instead of cupcake? Also, why attack her here? Why not wait for her to go back to country T? What was the look on her face? Did she seem shocked?

"No, sir, no one saw her face. She wears face masks all the time."

"Where is she now? Have the sisters boarded the plane?"

"Well, sir, she didn't leave," the X guy hesitated then said. "She was proposed and got married 5 minutes ago,"

"What? With whom?"

"James hunt," hearing that the man hung up angrily. "She is becoming a real nuisance. I should deal with her"

2