22: sharing a room
21 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

James took bella to hunt mansion. When they entered, all the houseworkers were starstruck because bella had taken off her mask before entering. James and bella silently passed all of the frozen people.

After seeing them going upstairs, all of them came out of their stupor. "Oh my god, who was she? Was she even real? They looked so good together." One of them exclaimed.

"Tell me about it. I used to get jealous of every girl near young master james as none of them looked good with him, bt heavens. She is a goddess. "

Another one said

"Well, i wonder who she is? Plus, isn't young master to marry that howells second girl then wht is he doing with this beauty so late at night"

The butler frowned a little

Upstairs, james knocked on a door lightly and cautiously. "Enter" came a tired old voice.

"Grandpa," he greeted "oh dr will you were here as well."

"Young master james, i was just about to leave after." That's when he saw bella behind james and paused unintentionally. Will couldn't think straight. Was she real? James cough brought Will back, and he composed himself sooner and said, " i was just checking him before returning to home."

"Oh beautiful girl, you are also here," Grandpa Hunt said enthusiastically. Suddenly, he thought of something and said

"Dr. Will, if i remember correctly, you r still single right. What do you think about this beautiful girl? James frowned and shook his head "dr plz don't listen to him. i will send you out." he walked out. Dr will smiled and bade goodbye.

"Hello, old master hunt.what happened? Are you still feeling sick?" Bella stood by his bedside and asked with worry.

"Come sit, girl. I m not sick. i m just old." he smiled warmly. She sat on the chair near the bed.

"Are you here to check on me since you were worried? It's really late, though. Also, did you change your plan about leaving?"

"Uh," bella didn't know how to explain, so she became nervous. She started fiddling with her fingers. That's when the old master saw the ring on her hand, his mouth gaped.

"Child is that," he stammered.

Bella followed his eyes and noticed that he was asking about the ring." Old master hunt actually," she wanted to explain.However, the old master didn't give her a chance

"Hahaha good good gooodddd so that rascal has finally proved he is my grandson. alright, " Grandpa Hunt cheered while bella blushed.

"I thought his manly charms and handsome face had no effect on you, so what happened?" He asked seriously.

Bella was stunned. James, who just came back from downstairs, heard this, and froze outside. For some reason, he knew that he won't gonna like the answer, so he wanted to leave without listening, but then he heard the girl's laughter.

Bella started laughing then tried to calm herself and said " well there is no doubt that young master hunt possesses all the qualities you have mentioned" she paused " but the reason why i married him is to acquire "howell corp""

"Hmmm, i m sure you weren't interested in howell corp either, so what changed?"

She coughed 'Jeez old master can read me like an open book. Now, how should i answer this?'

"Well," she cleared her throat and said with a serious face, " i m going to take whatever belongs to me from Mr. howell and diana. And if they won't cooperate, i will fight them to death and get it no matter what."

There was a deep resolution in her eyes that even the old master hunt was shocked. Old master was going to say something when james entered.

"Bella, let's go, let grandpa rest."he grabbed her hand. "Good night, old master," they left, more accurately james dragged  bella out.

"So young yet so powerful. Hopefully, this rascal of mine can also understand your power and worth, " old master sighed.

Bella stood zoned out in the middle of a large bedroom with a grey and black theme while james was getting pjs out of the closet.

'What just happened? Where am i who, am i?'

"Hey, young master," she shouted

"Lower your voice. i am not deaf." he came out with black pjs in hand.

"Where is my room?"

"You are standing in it. This is our room, " he said calmly. "Can't use different rooms because of grandpa. You will have your own room when we go back home."

2