23: it’s gonna be a long night
20 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The home young master hunt was implying was a villa in starshine which was given to him by old master on his coming of age ceremony for him to live in, but he did not leave. He spent most of his time at the hunt residence because he did not want to leave old master hunt all alone. So he rarely lived in his own villa. Now he felt that bella might feel uncomfortable, so he should move out.

"There is no extra bed, not even a sofa," she tried to make her point clear.

"This is a king-size bed," he pointed at the bed with grey bedsheets and black backrest. He started unbuttoning his shirt.

Warning bells had been ringing in bellas head since james had said they would share the room, so she was a little out of sorts. But when she cane back to her senses.

She saw james standing there. His upper body was naked while his shirt was in his hand. He was looking at her. She turned crimson red but composed herself and tried her best not to look at his body, so she averted her eyes and asked

"Are there any extra duvets?" She almost choked on her words.

"Maid will bring it in 5 minutes." With that, he went and shut the bathroom door.

'Whats with him? Shameless. No manners and etiquette at all. Who takes clothes off in front of others? Jerk' she kept cursing him in her head when the maid knocked on the door.

"Madam, i m am Alexa. Here is the duvet set,"

There were also some toiletries for ladies like shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, etc. She was so confused to see the duvet set all in pink colour that she totally didn't pay attention to the maids addressing manner and her excited and gossipy look.

"These?" She asked while crying internally.'Ughhh my eyes, my eyes, my eyessssss. What's with all this pink'

"Young master had ordered all of these for you when you were with the old master," the maid was beaming with joy. James had also announced that he was married now and she was their madam.

'Omg not am i only looking at this heavenly beauty i m also talking to her.' Bella could literally see hearts in alexas eyes. She sighed and bade good night to alexa. Alexa left reluctantly. She still wanted to keep looking at that heavenly beauty, but oh well.

Bella had just turned around after closing the door when she heard james coming out of the bathoom.

He was wearing black pjs and had a towel around his neck. His hair was still wet.

"You have received the stuff. You can go shower now.

Bella didn't stand on ceremony, went to her luggage, took out her pjs, and went to shower. When she came out, the room was dark with only the lamp on. James was sleeping on one side of the bed.

She sighed and climbed on the bed. She was too tired as she had one hell of the hectic day . A lot happened during a single day. From her planning to leave with mel to her finding out that she was the true Miss howell to her becoming Mrs hunt. 

'I need a long rest to recharge myself. Tomorrow will be a tiring day as well.' she fell asleep within seconds.

James opened his eyes when he heard her breathing evenly. He tossed and turned but couldn't sleep. This was his first time sharing a bed with a girl, and the hardest part of them all was that the girl was bella. He looked at the girl in the pink duvet sleeping soundly, and his gaze fell on her red lips, so he bent over and kissed her saying "sweet dreams, wifey." 

He then sighed and put his arm on his eyes. 'This is gonna be a long night.'

The next morning, bella woke up due to the sound of rustling around her. When she opened her eyes she saw james with a bathrobe going to the closet.

Bella immediately got up. Took her clothes from luggage and ran to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror. 

'Omg bella, are you a pig?how can you sleep so soundly on someone's elses bed. But at least i feel refreshed now. Let's get ready for the hectic day ahead.'

In country A, the guy with the huge scar on his face was discussing something with xander when someone rushed in the room.

"Boss, Red is dead"

2