24: it’s grandfather
14 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What did you say?" The boss roared

"Boss, we couldn't contact him after he went to execute the mission. We presumed he was doing it intentionally, but after 2 days of no report, we sent someone to look for him, but he couldn't find him either. So we contacted our man in the police to look for him. That's when he told us that Red was found dead 2 days ago. "

"How could this be? Who killed him?"

"We don't know about that yet,"

"The girl couldn't have done it since she is just a young rich missie. It could be an enemy of our organisation, but they would have sent us Red's head as a trophy. So it only leaves one possibility that someone must be protecting the girl. " xander reached a conclusion wisely.

"Boss, i will go and check the cctv footage of country M. I will find out the killer. "

"Ok, you must always stay alert xander since we don't know anything about the other party."

"Yes, boss," xander bowed respectfully.

James went downstairs, where Old master hunt was sitting in the living room reading a newspaper. 

"Huh? Why are you up so early? You should have rested some more. How was your night?What's with the business attire?"

Old master hunt showered him with questions.

"Good morning, old man. I m going to the office. "

"What?" Old master couldn't believe his ears." You just got married yesterday, and you are going where? Don't forget what my condition was. I want a great grandchild. So stay at home and work hard. " 

he paused then as if he thought about something he said

"If you guys are uncomfortable here, then move to your own place. No, actually, how long are you brat going to keep lazing around at my place? Leave. Leave right now with your wife. Stop bugging me and bring me a great grandchild."

James didn't know whether to laugh or cry. At this moment, bella also came down the stairs. To his surprise, she was also wearing a business suit.Now it was old master turns to be speechless.

Bella saw the old master and greeted him politely. 

"Good morning, old master hunt."

Old master coughed and tried to calm himself down. "Good morning, child," then he frowned, "it's grandfather."

"Mm?" Bella got confused. "It's grandfather, not old master hunt. That's how u should address me now, "the old master said in a sterned tone, leaving no room for question.

Bella coughed and said in a low voice, "ok, grandfather."Old master smiled 

" So, are you going to the howell corp as well?"

"Yes, i can not let Mr. howell ruin my corp anymore. Not even for a single day."

James and old master were dazed. Suddenly she turned to james "did you ask someone to bring my car? Is it in the garage?"

"Huh yeah, the driver brought it yesterday,"

"Ok, then i will be leaving." she turned to the old master hunt."Goodbye, grandfather, "

"Wait, child, what about breakfast?" Old master came out of his daze.

"I will have some coffee on my way. Take care, " she left.

Old master turned around to james when he saw james bowing his head. "i m leaving too. Take care, old man. "

Old master was left alone now. He turned to his butler and ranted

"What is wrong with young people these days? Do they like work and money this much? Why are they in such a hurry? Am i becoming slow due to old age, or are they moving too fast?tsk Tsk"

After 20 minutes, a red ferari stopped in front of the Howell corp. Bella got out of the car and gave the keys to the valet. Bella got stopped at the front desk. "How may i help u miss?" The receptionist asked

"I am the second daughter of howell family. I want to meet dad. Is he in the office?" 

The receptionist bowed "welcome young miss howell, yes, go ahead. " she gave her the presidential elevator card.

In the presidents office, Mr. howell was surrounded by the heads of all his businesses. They were all asking him to find a solution for all the loss that was happening. Howell corp was doing all kind of businesses, including hotels, restaurants, malls, entertainment agency, jewellery, clothing, construction, etc, but in reality, all of them were doing just average.

2