25: Andrew
11 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The main reason for howell corp fame and earning were the restaurants under howell corp. All of them had become 5 star restaurants in no time during lily's working days and in recent years they also earned fame due to their entertainment agency as well. Right now, everything was being attacked by the smiths, and since other businesses weren't doing so well to begin with, they accumulated a huge loss.

Mr. howell was sweating when he heard the knock. "Come in."

"Sir" Mr. howells secretary wanted to announce bellas arrival, but bella barged in directly, shocking all of the people that were present.

"You all can wait in the meeting hall for me," bella ordered. Everyone looked at Mr. howell quizzically.

Mr. howell remained silent and glared at bella, so bella raised her brow at him smugly. Then she went near him and whispered, "i am Mrs hunt now," and smirked

Mr. howell felt like he couldn't breathe. He felt dizzy but soon composed himself and ordered, "Go to the meeting hall." Everyone left

Bella took off her mask and went and sat on the presidents chair. She looked at Mr. howell and said word by word, " i will be the president from now. Howell corp is mine now. So be careful. I don't want to see you here ever again. You can leave now. "

He was infuriated but tried to calm down and said, "Bella, don't be absurd. This is years of my hard work. You have no knowledge of handling business whatsoever. You will definitely need guidance, so let me." Before he could finish, bella slammed the desk and stood up. "Don't worry, you are leaving howell corp in better hands than yours. Don't make me repeat. More importantly, don't make me throw you out, so sign this paper. Also, keep quiet about james and my marriage. Don't even tell diana or you will have to face hunts, smiths and mine wrath this time which you won't be able to afford." He opened his eyes wide, then took the deed and looked at it.It was the deed of him handing howell corp to bella. Mr. howell was reluctant, but in the end, he signed it and left silently.

"You just wait William howell i will make you pay for all your wrongdoings" bella promised to herself. She then asked the assistant, "Are all of them in the meeting hall?Also, call every head from all the departments of howell corp in the meeting hall as well. let's go, "

In counyry A melissa had just landed on the airport with evelyn. She was waiting for evelyns father who went to collect their luggage. "Mom, will Aunt bella won't come?" Evelyn asked innocently. "Honey, she might not be able to come, but you can videocall her daily."

Melissa was really worried about bella, so she took her phone out of her pocket to call bella when someone bumped into her and her phone fell on the ground.

Melissa turned around and saw a handsome young man who looked royalty. He apologized to melissa and bent down to pick up her phone when he saw the phone lit, and the screen displayed a happy picture of 3 people, including 2 women and 1 child.

He froze midway. Melissa got confused seeing him freeze, so she picked up her phone herself. Then she remembered about her phone wallpaper which was a picture of her, bella and evelyn and sighed 'oh poor guy must have been shocked to see bellas beauty as everyone else' she shook her head in pity that's when someone called melissa from behind awakening the frozen guy from his daze as well.

Melissa turned around to see evelyns father coming to them with all their luggage. Melissa bowed her head to the strange guy and left with evelyn. But the guy kept looking at melissas back. After a few seconds, 4 bodyguards came rushing towards him with a beautiful girl with dark black hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"Andrew, why did you disappear? We all got so worried, " the girl said, but Andrew ignored her like she was invisible, and he pointed to one of his men and whispered in his ears.

"Follow that girl and found out every single little detail about her. GO, " he ordered and left.

2