26: Ace club
11 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the meeting hall, all of them were guessing the identity of the mysterious masked girl who had just barged into the presidents office. Someone even thought she was his new bedwarmer as Mr. howell was quite famous in that aspect.

Suddenly the door opened and bella came in with the assistant."Hello everyone, i am bella howell. 2nd daughter of the howell family. From here onwards, i am taking over as the new ceo of howell corp as the heir. So from now on i am your one and only boss and i have only one simple rule in life "be loyal to me and i"ll be loyal to you, betray me and i will go to all lengths to make your life living hell".

All the people started sweating. It wasn't her words that scared them, As they had been doing business for years now and were the ceos of their respective businesses. So, they had experienced all kinds of threats and issues. Instead, it was her aura and her cold eyes that shook their souls. 

"So i would like all of you to submit me last years report of your respective businesses by tomorrow. Also, don't worry about smiths and hunts they won't attack us anymore, and i will definitely find a way to get our stats back to how they were before all of this damage that we have suffered." 

Without waiting for them to say anything, bella left the hall. The assistant was dazed at first, then hurriedly announced, "meeting dismissed."

James got done with the process of becoming new ceo of Hunt Enterprise. All the shareholders congratulated him on getting married as well. James told all of them to keep this news under the wraps as he wanted to have a proper wedding.

After dealing with all the shareholders, james called old master smith. " Hello son, how did you remember this old man today?"

James smiled "Grandfather i have been elected new ceo at Hunt Enterprise," he announced happily , and he said hesitantly "also i have registered my marriage."

"What? With whom?"

"Bella howell. Grandfather, she also took over howell corp now, so i hope you stop attacking them as they are family." james waited nervously for old masters smith remarks when he heard

"Congratulations. You guys make a beautiful couple and will make beautiful babies someday. But i still don't like the fact that she is a Mistress daughter so it might take some time for me to accept her. As far as howell corp is your concern, i will leave it alone. Come visit your grandma with your wife when you are free."

"Yes, i will. Thank you, grandfather, take care." James hung up.

In the presidents office, bella was looking at some files when her phone lit up showing all  red screen and there was an Ace card on the screen, but this card was not like normal ace cards from the deck. It had a suit symbol in all four corners of the card. One corner had printed spades, one corner hearts, one clubs and one diamond symbol.

This was the logo of the famous Ace Club of Hacking World. This club consisted of four members who were the best among hacking organisations. They were known as spades, hearts, clubs, and diamonds. They received all kinds of works from government to the Labourer, from police to gangsters. It was up to them to choose their work and put their price.

In their chat room, it showed only the first alphabet like S from Spades, and since bella was Daisy , she chose diamonds "D" for herself.

She picked up her phone and looked for the request she got. It was a request from a police officer to look into the cctv footage of their city cameras to find out a murderer. Bella was thinking of accepting when she heard a huge commotion from outside and went out to check.

Outside in the IT department, all the programmers were panicking. One of them went to the head of department and asked "sir i think we should let the ceo know about this. This is getting out of our hands. "

The head was pondering about what to do, when someone else said, "What is the point of telling her? She just joined today due to her being the heir of this corp. What can she possibly know about programming and virus, etc"

Another chimmed in, "Yeah, i also looked into her qualifications and skills, and she hasn't studied business at all"

2