Chp 31: dreadful night
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Are you guys loving it?
  • Yes Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1 · This poll was closed on Feb 29, 2024 07:30 AM.

Bella couldn't believe that she had given her 1st time to a guy who was thinking of someone else while doing the deed with her, and out of all the guys, it was james who had done this to her. Tears started flowing down her cheek. Bella didn't remember how long she had cried when she was finally able to move and left the bar silently.

She took a taxi and thought that it was the end of this horrific night when her phone rang. It was a call from howell residence. Bella ignored it. Then her phone rang again it was Mr howell this time. Bella ignored again. This time, it was melissa who was calling, so bella reluctantly picked it up.

On the other side of the phone, there was silence. Then she heard hiccups and crying sound. "Mel, why are you crying? Are you ok?"

But there was still no reply from mel except for the crying sounds. "Mel, what's wrong?" bella asked in a loud voice this time, and finally she heard,"Bell i am, i am so sorry. i am so sorry. Auntie Victoria and Amanda have passed away. It was a car accident. I am so sorry, Bell."

Bella felt like someone had pulled earth under her feet. She couldn't breathe properly. " The howells driver is on his way to pick you up from the dorm." Melissa was giving bella some details, but bella could no longer understand a single thing and started wailing.

At the funeral in howell Residence, everyone from the elite class surrounded diana and were giving their condolences to her. Bella was only given harsh and gossipy looks. After the funeral, bella was going upstairs to her room when she felt so weak that she couldn't move anymore, so she sat on the stairs.

That's when james came in while supporting diana in his arms. Diana's head was on james's shoulder, and she was still crying. James saw bella and stopped in his tracks for a moment, then went past her as if nothing had happened.

Bella smiled sadly, and her head felt dizzy. She saw melissa coming to her saying something, but bella felt so dizzy that she lost her consciousness.

After the death of victoria and Amanda Grandpa howell fell sick as well. After a few months, he also passed away, leaving bella all alone. Seeing that no one was their to support bella anymore, Mr. howell and diana threw bella out of their house by sending her abroad, and bella gladly agreed as she couldn't live in that house without victoria. Also, james presence was now a thorn to her as well. So she decided to accept their demand and left her home.

Bella didn't know when she fell asleep,  thinking about her past when she woke up at the sound of the alarm in the morning. She got up and got ready 4 the office and left without meeting anyone.

After that, for the next 3 days, she had not seen james anywhere in the hunt residence. Bella spent most of her time in the office and went home late but james room was always empty no matter how late she returned so she slept in that room comfortably and even in the mornings the room was also empty showing that no one has returned. On the 4th day, Bella got up to get ready when she heard old master shouting, "So you have finally decided to come back. You brat i had asked you to leave with your wife not alone. What kind of behaviour is this?"

Bella flinched and hurriedly got ready and got out of the room. When she heard james saying in a low voice, "Grandpa , i am not in the mood to bicker with you today. I just came to inform you that the Ruth's have entered our territory."

All of a sudden, there was pindrop silence. Bella got curious and tried to peek down from upstairs only to see old master hunts face as dark as a charcoal. His aura was so strong that bella got scared of him for the first time.

'So this is the patriarch of hunt family whom everyone was scared of'

"How much manpower did they bring?"Grandpa asked through greeted teeth.

"5 bodyguards on surface and 5 hidden in the shadows," james said in a tired voice that's when bella looked at james. He looked haggard and tired.

"Alright, be careful, remember nothing is more important than your life. Warn bella as well. You never know who their target will be. Increase the security." Old man said and left. James also left with the guards.

0