12 – The Kobold Tribe, and a Night with Gurk…
12k 6 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The feast is celebrated around the great tree at the center of their settlement. Kobolds' sense of festivities take a lot of influence from human culture— copious amounts of drinking, foods of all kinds, and loud enough to wake a sleeping dragon.

I've come to learn the face-painted kobold as Kati, and he serves as both chief and warband leader to the kobolds. Kati wobbles up to me in his drunken stupor and offers me a whole roasted centaur leg.

"Eat, Savior! Grow strong from the flesh of your enemies!"

"Thanks… I'll, uh..."  I take the entire leg that's about the same height as myself and set it off to the side. "Save this for later."

"So how did Savior Gurk become Savior Ellori's mate?" The reptilian humanoid asks,

"Wait, we're still on that misunderstanding—?!"

Gurk pats his chest and says, "Gurk serve Mistress, gets blowjob and plays with Mistress as reward!"

"Gurk, stop humoring him!"

The kobolds around us oohs and ahhs. Kati looks up at me, eyes glittering. "Can we serve Savior Ellori, too?"

"Oh, no. I'm not sexually servicing an entire tribe of kobolds!!"

Their shoulders slump, followed by a simultaneous awww. They look so sad I almost feel bad for refusing.

Although the idea of having an army of kobolds at my beck and call does sound fun…

Wait a minute, I can't seriously be considering something so outrageous. Not only would I never hear the end of it from Headmaster Anora, I don't have the endurance for that.

Well… I do have stamina draughts…

Okay, get ahold of yourself, Ellori. Gurk is already asking for sex. I basically agreed to let him have anal sex with me, and we almost did! I'm losing bits of my mind to whatever lust magic is affecting this forest.

A month ago, I'd never imagined giving a boobjob to a clan of goblins, let alone eating out gorgon pussy. I wouldn't put it past myself to agree to a gangbang with a tribe of thirty kobolds.

"By the way, what happened to the gorgon?" A part of me wants to go back and collect some of her blood.

Kati throws a worried glance to his fellows, "Too scared to touch the snakewoman. We left her there and dragged the horseman back."

"Ahh…"

Now the other part of me wishes we had finished her off while she was sleeping. A dangerous entity such as a gorgon could cause untold damage to the Weeping Expanse. Moreso if she left the forests and wandered into Durai or the countryside of Parthun.

The hope is that that was the last we would see of her.

There's also their guardian...

"I wanted to ask, who exactly is this forest guardian?" Nothing in the books mention a guardian in the forest. Could it be a wood sprite? A forest nymph?

Kati's eyes light up, "Great protector! She blesses us with bountiful harvests. If big horsemen show up, she scares them away. We live by her mercy."

"Bountiful harvests… is it a dryad?"

"Not sure what is dryad, but she is strong like Savior Ellori. Brave, unlike Savior Gurk."

Gurk cocks his head. "Hey, Gurk can be brave!"

Dryads are of the same family of forest nymphs, but unlike their smaller fairy cousins, are born of trees given humanoid form. That makes a lot of sense. With enough kobolds worshipping a tree, it was only a matter of time before a dryad was born. Now, this great tree at the settlement's center has come to protect its beloved devotees.

They wanted me to meet this dryad, but what exactly does that entail? If things go south, I don't have anymore potions to bolster myself with. There are only a few slumber vials in my satchel, but the kobolds are many and dryads are immune to such things.

Towards the end of the feast, most of the kobolds have drunk themselves to an inebriated slumber. I made sure to keep my intake to a minimum so as to not make any bad decisions like that time at Durai.

If my fellow humans were scheming enough to give me aphrodisiac wine, who's to say the kobolds wouldn't either?

With the feast winding down, Rio finds himself a bed on a branch on the large tree while Gurk and I retire to our tent. As soon as I get inside, I take my robes off and lay down on the fur pelts that make our bed. A lot of these must be from wolves and rabbits, the much larger brown pelt covering the entire floor is likely from a dire bear.

There's something about the fur caressing my bare skin that is so soothing. The thousands of strands of soft fibers brush against my body, enticing me to rub myself against it.

The one thing that doesn't feel right is—

"Gurk. Do you mind? I'm trying to go to sleep?"  My goblin tentmate is using my butt cheeks to squish his dick, clearly still sexually frustrated from having his anal moment with me cut short.

"Can't hold back, Mistress!"

I don't stop him. I let him hump my butt with his veiny cock. Each time he does, the movements push my body against the fur pelts. The stimulation from having the fur brush against my crotch and breasts is turning me on.

"Oh… nnh…" A few moans escape my throat, encouraging Gurk to continue his lustful play. I can't hold it in anymore. "W-we're definitely not having sex, but I want to have fun, too…"

I get up and push Gurk onto his back. Without putting it in, I lower my pussy onto the shaft of his dick and start dry humping on it. "Ahh…! Yes... this is what I needed… a nice hot…nnnngh…!"

Slow and rhythmic, our crotches pleasure each other without the need for penetrating. Using my wet cunt to lubricate his dick, I can slide on it with ease. 

Shhhllick… shhlliickk… shhhlllick...

My juices completely soaks his dick, the more I grind on it, the wetter I get. This is dangerous. Without clothes, he might actually push it in. Everytime I go from base to tip, the head of his cock keeps almost slipping into my pussy. 

I grab Gurk's hands and lead them up to my breasts. He doesn't need any convincing to start kneading them, pinching my nipples every now and then. At this point, if it does go in, I wouldn't mind…

"Oh, god… Gurk, your dick is so good…ahhh—! Keep pinching my nipples… mmmh!"

He starts moving his hips, too. The both of us pick up speed, and I start feeling that inevitable rush. I embrace his small frame against mine as an orgasm shakes my very core. "I'm cumming, Gurk! Your Mistress is going to cum on your goblin cock…! NnnnggaaaaaAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Even after my orgasm, Gurk is still dry humping me. Then, I feel it. The tip of his cock finds its way into my pussy. It's so wet, he doesn't even notice, but I do as it begins to spread my cunt open. "Ohh… fuck, yes… give it to me..."

Suddenly, the sound of shuffling outside the tent stirs me back to my senses. I get off of Gurk's dick just as he spurts his load onto his stomach.

I turn around to see dozens of reptilian eyes peeking in from the opening of the tent flap. I hear one of the kobolds say, "The Saviors are mating! Today is a good feast!"

"I was just getting to the good part…!" In my embarrassment and fury, I grab my staff. "THUNDRA…"

91