14 – Flora’s Kiss
12.3k 9 128
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flora drips her saliva sap onto the mushroom penis, and then rubs the thick substance against my slit. The warm sensation sends a shiver of pleasure through me. 

No matter how much I struggle against the roots, my arms and legs can't come free. More saplings begin to sprout from the ground. Their growth accelerates, extending thin stems and leaves to tease my breasts.

Just like the anoragrathi, the vegetative appendages assault every inch of my body. They pinch my nipples, squeezing my breasts in a circular motion and leaving behind the similar sap substance. 

"Ohh… ahh! Wait… you can't… not in— nngghhaaa…! Not in front of the tribe!"

My pleas go unheard. The branches immobilizing me raise my body to a standing position. The dryad embraces me from behind, brushing her breasts against the length of my backside. She tilts my head towards her and kisses me, a more sour type of saliva dribbles down my throat this time.

"Gulp...no, wait…! Gulp… haaahhh… what did you just give me?" I ask, but the answer comes in the form of my body warming up. My nipples, the sensation of being stimulated by the sapling tendrils, become even more intense. "Oh, god… if you keep— ahhh!! Teasing my nipples, I'm going to…!"

I feel it! She's putting it in…!

"Mmmmhh, it's so big— nnghh! AAAHHH!!!" The bulbous mushroom, lubricated with my own juices, pushes deep into me until it hits the entrance of my womb. "Guh… fuck…!"

"What a voluptuous witch, you are." Flora's hot breath tickles the nape of my neck. "Bear with it, for it must be stimulated to release its spores. Worry not, for pleasure comes soon."

My entire body is being toyed with, but all I can focus on is her artificial dick. I feel it stretching my insides to its limits. I haven't had a dick in me since the Academy. If it wasn't for the gorgon's tongue, I would've passed out from this.

Her hips begin to move, gently and without haste. She seems mindful of me, but all I want right now is to be fucked silly. Being teased last night certainly didn't help, and this is the perfect opportunity to release my pent up tension.

Flora loosens the bindings enough for me to move my legs. Now that I can move, I waste no time bouncing on her cock myself. 

At some point, we find ourselves on the ground. Flora is laying on her back while I ride her reverse cowgirl. Her hips move in sync with mine, slamming into my deepest part with each thrust.

"Yes! Aahhh! I love it. I love this mushroom dick. Nnnghh… aaaahhhh!!"

All of the kobolds and Gurk are masturbating as Flora and I make passionate love. Can this be considered making love? It feels like unrestrained, animalistic sex. 

I'm a beast in heat right now.

A good fuck. That's what I needed. 

That's right. I'm doing this to protect myself.

If this thing shoots its load in me, I can't get impregnated by Gurk. I won't have to worry about orcs, or centaurs… or… whatever else is out there waiting for me...

Flora thrusts one last time and grabs my waist steady. The mushroom begins to pulsate, pumping its payload into my womb.

The sensation of being filled tips me over the edge. "It's filling me up so much… I'm cumming! Yes, yes, yes… aaaahhhhh!!!! Cuuuummmmiinnngggg!!!!"

I fall back onto her trying to catch my breath.

Maybe I should have taken a stamina draught. Wait… no, I can't. I'm out thanks to that gorgon.

"If you are fatigued, you needed only ask." Flora kisses me, pouring yet again a different type of sap down my throat. My strength is beginning to return to me.

"Thank you, Flora… hehe, I think I really needed that…" I climb off of her ready to put my clothes on when I notice the mushroom isn't in her, instead it's stuck to me. When I go to pull it, my legs immediately collapse and I'm hit with another orgasm. "Aaagguuuhh… what— aaaaaaaahhhhh!!"

It's like… I have a dick?!

Gurk points at me in horror and yells, "MISTRESS HAS PENIS! MISTRESS HAS PENIS!!!!'

My goblin companion's embarrassing outburst confirms my suspicions. The mushroom stands erect attached to my pussy. It seems to have every sensation I can imagine would belong to a male creature.

"Mmmmm…" Flora crawls up to me on her hands and knees.  She kisses the tip of the mushroom, causing me to quiver with pleasure. "It will not release without proper stimulation."

"S-stimulation…wait, no— ahhh…!"

Flora puts the entire thing into her mouth. I can see it bulge from her throat. This artificial penis really feels like it's part of my body. It's like I'm melting in her mouth, that's how hot it is. 

I can't… something's coming… different than—

"Aaahhhnn!"

Spurt! Spurt…!

I grab and push her head down to the base as I climax. This incredible feeling that makes my knees weak and mind blank, sends me into haze. The erotic sound of the gushing load pouring down her throat is so erotic, it makes me want to do more.

The dryad, having noticed my satisfaction, turns around and shakes her butt at me. She spreads her cheeks to reveal a brownish-pink interior with green veins. It is unmistakably her pussy.

I'm drawn to it. I rub my new penis against her slit, the slightest touch makes me go wild. I imagine putting it in would feel even better.

Without sparing another moment, I plunge into her.

"Aahh! Oh…" The dryad moans seductively.

"Wow— ahhh! You're sucking me in…!"

This new feeling… the sensation of her hot and wet walls squeezing my dick drives me crazy. I start thrusting into her, sliding in and out with ease lubricated by the juices of her saliva.

A strange feeling wells up in my pussy. It's like I'm also being stimulated as I penetrate Flora, enticing me to continue. 

This must be how Gurk always feels around me. To be teased and tortured being so close to this wonderful pleasure, but denied from it because of my prudence.

I make a silent apology to him and toss the thought aside.

All that matters right now is this euphoria of being enveloped by Flora's pussy. She's so wet, so accepting of my dick that she's begun to move her hips in rhythm to my pistoning. I respond in kind by grabbing her waist and thrusting like a wild animal. 

This is her fault. Flora did this to me, reminded me the pleasures of being fucked and fucking. Now I'm just repaying her by screwing her pussy like she did me.

"Oh, Savior Ellori… ahh! Ahhhh! You… are always… agghh… welcome to return… you're so rough, mmmh!"

Her sweet words only encourage me to play rough. Something compels me to slap her ass, and I do. Each time my hand strikes, her pussy clenches around my dick even more. 

Roots sprout from the ground again. Instead of my breasts, they go for my ass. The thick appendages aren't as large as the mushroom, and I feels like the gorgon is tongue-fucking me all over again.

"Aahhh! More! You truly are a witch without equal— AAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!"

Flora's body quakes, and so does mine. Screwing her and being screwed is too much to take. My dick and pussy tightens, a floodgate within me opens and I'm— 

"Cumming… from this dick and from my pussy… oh, god. Yes!! I'm cumming inside, Flora! NNnnnggaaaahhhhhh!"

Flora falls forward and I fall back. The tennoraphallus slips from my pussy and makes a wet plop onto the ground. Gurk comes running up to us and kicks the mushroom away.

"Gurk save Mistress from penis!"

"Haahh… Oh, Gurk…"

***

Once I collected my things, Flora meets us at the settlement entrance to see me off. "I shall look forward to your return, Savior Ellori."

My face heats up just seeing her. "Yeah… me, too. So the tennoraphallus' spores really will prevent impregnation?"

"Yes, your womb is safe." She hands me a piece of bark. "A souvenir."

"What is it?" I ask.

"It contains the mycelium of tennoraphallus, for your own use."

"W-w-w-what makes you think I want to use it?!"

The dryad grins and leans in to kiss me. "I've taken a liking to you. I'm sure my sisters will as well."

128