21 – The Red Slime of Shallowglade
7.7k 3 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The final tally for the new witch's personality is as follows: Senpai, Powerful, Airheaded, Yandere :blobsweat:, and Masochist. Expect her in the near future!

"Here, let me show you." Clem rips away his loincloth.

"No! You really don't have to!" I shield my eyes but am strangely attracted to the enormous dick being stroked in front of me.

After a few minutes, he scratches his head in frustration. "Sorry, not used to having an audience. This'll go faster if you can help me out?"

I am curious about Shallowglade's relationship to this red slime. As long as it doesn't involve that thing going into my pussy, I don't see why not.

"H-how about this…?" I let my robes drop to my ankles, giving him a bare view of my body. Clem stares lustfully at me, drool dripping from the side of his mouth.

 His large hand is nothing compared to his dick. His fingers barely wrap around it, that's how girthy it is. The more I watch him stroke that thing, the more I feel compelled to give him a hand. 

I reach out to grab his dick, and he pulls away his hand to let mine take its place. His cock takes both of my hands to reach around it.

Being this close, the heavy musky scent of his dick is intoxicating. It's so hard and thick, even though it pulses in my grasp it feels like I'm stroking a rock.

How long is this going to take? I lost track of how long I've been stroking him. 

"Sorry, this never happened before." Clem says with a devilish smile. "If you use your mouth, I'll cum in no time."

I accept his invitation and start licking the tip of his cock. "Hahh… shhluurrp… mmmf… shllrrrpp… chuu! Chuuu!"

Eventually, the entire shaft of his cock is coated in my saliva but he still hasn't orgasmed yet. As I continue to suck him off, I notice his eyes are closed and head rolled back enjoying my blowjob. Time to kick his up a notch with my chest.

"Oooh!" Clem moans in pleasure from having his dick squeezed between my breasts, all the while I continue to suck on the bulbous head.

It may be large, but it's only like putting a fist in my mouth. As my breasts work on the shaft, lips and jaws stretched to their limit, I manage to get part of it down my throat. 

"Ohh! Your deepthroating is gonna make me…!" He reaches behind me and presses a thick finger into my cunt, it's like an entire dick just slammed into me.

"Mmmph… shllurp...shlllrrp… mmmh…!"

"I'm cumming, Miss Witch!"

His dick convulses uncontrollably. I pull it out of my mouth in time as it gushes out a gallon of sperm, all of it pouring into the tub containing the red slime.

"Y-you're letting out so much…" I say, watching him wring another load onto the slime.

"Ha. It's a shame I couldn't pump it into you!" He remarks, licking the finger he stuck into my pussy.

My face blushes at the thought. I quickly dress myself before he, or even I, get any funny ideas about taking this another step further. 

Headmaster Anora said she used to get it on with a minotaur, and they are much larger than orcs. I can't imagine how she did it, nor do I want to.

The red slime reacts to the semen, it takes on a more vibrant shade of red as the substance breaks down into pure mana. Suddenly, it begins to secrete a clear liquid from its glutinous body. Clem pulls back a lever on the tub and drains the fluid into a jar.

"This is what keeps us from being affected by the forest's magic, but it has side effects." He says, handing me the jar.

"What sort of side effects?" I ask, sniffing it and finding it giving off a fruity smell like apples.

"It's like a strong aphrodisiac, keeps ya horny for a week. I coulda said nothing, and you and I woulda gone at it like pigs in heat!"

"It seems like everything produces an aphrodisiac in this forest…" 

Clem hands me a lid to cap it, and I stow the jar into my satchel. I'll have to find time alone to drink this back home. I don't want to end up having random visitors and drawing them into a week long sex spree. I'm sure Gurk will be none the happier about this.

"How did your people even find out about this? Don't tell me one day you just thought to ejaculate into it?"

"It told us to."

"It— what?!"

I can't tell who the weird one is. Me or Clem? He answered so confidently that it caught me off guard. Slimes can't talk. Well… neither should slimes be able to produce a fluid from semen that grants magical resistance.

What the hell is going on in the Weeping Expanse that's causing all these strange physiological changes in its inhabitants? Normally, evolutionary mutations take many years. Magic can only do so much to cause these anomalies. It can't just be lust miasma.

"You're saying the slime can— ?"

"Uhm… c-can I get some help please?"

"Uwah?!" Clem catches me as I fall back.

"Nnn… s-s-something's licking me and it feels weird!" It speaks again with a distinctly young feminine voice.

Lick. Lick.

I glance into the tub to see Rio licking the red slime, completely unaffected by its corrosive body. I pull my familiar away, taking care not to brush against the slime lest I wish to lose my hand.

"Rio… you really do eat anything. Be a good boy and sit still okay?" I put him in Clem's hands.

"Thank you! That was an uncomfortable experience…" It says.

"You really can talk. Do you have a name?"

"I'm Miuna! You must be Ellori, it's nice to meet you. Ah, be careful not to drink my secretion all at once. It's best to dilute it."

"I'll keep that in mind, erm… How are you able to speak?"

"I could talk for as long as I can remember. Another witch like you made me in a lab, but she tossed me aside calling me a failed experiment…"

Another witch?!

"Eudora Faust? Crimson hair, short, laughs like a lunatic?"

"I'm sorry, I don't remember too well. I only know that she was one among several others that lived deeper in the forest."

This is a big revelation. Though I have little evidence for it, I believe Eudora Faust really is behind this, and is leading a coven of witches doing gods know what in the Weeping Expanse.

This slime is also proof that they're carrying out experiments outlawed by the Witch's Academy. Tampering with nature is a big taboo, even our alchemical pursuits have severe limitations on what we can and cannot perform.

Shallowglade is fortunate to have found the very thing Eudora cast away that would protect against their magic. Though…

Something about that doesn't quite add up.

"Clem, I know Miuna is your settlement's source of magic resistance but... would it be alright if I take it back to my home for study?"

Clem jerks his hand away from petting Rio, embarrassed of being enamoured by the cute kitten. "Er, that's a lot to ask. You saved us and all, but the slime is key to our sanity."

"Oh! Then how about this?" Miuna divides itself into two slightly smaller slimes. "I can be in two places at once!"

"This is perfect. I'll have a source of living slime extract and find out more about your origins."

78