23 – Orcs Have Their Turn
11.8k 2 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Roga volunteered to stay behind while we followed Luugen to the centaur camp. He was thrilled to continue bonking the centaurs each time they began to stir.

As it turns out, the camp is not too far from where we were ambushed. Luugen was leading us the right way after all— just a little too well.

We find Four women at the filthy encampment. All of them hung by saddles, heads and hands bound by stocks, and legs spread apart by grounded shackles. Their holes are gaping and dripping with ejaculate from being used as the centaurs' fuck toys.

Considering the size of the centaur army, these ladies must have gotten fucked by at least twenty each.

I wonder how that would feel…

"Miss Witch?" Luugen taps me on the shoulder to get my attention but avoids eye contact. "I can, uh… the other guys, too. We can smell you getting horny…"

My head snaps to their direction, all four of them, including Luugen stares at me with their dicks rising. 

"N-no! No. Ahem, we should help the women first. Bring them down so I can treat them."

The orcs groan and start helping the captives down from the harness. We clean off the gunk and lay them by the fire, then I give each of them a swig of my highest quality restoration potion. Almost immediately, their sunken cheeks fill with volume, color returns to the skin, and all four of them awaken. 

"Is any one of you Liz?" I call out to them.

"I'm Elizabeth. Some call me Liz." One woman with dark hair and broken spectacles raises her hand. Seeing Ana's friend alive and well lifts a burden from my chest. It would have been heartbreaking if I went back empty-handed.

"Thank goodness. Your friend—"

"Mmmh! Haahhh… aaahhnn!"

Liz is whisked away by one of the orcs, her lips buried by the other, waist straddling his hard member. The other three pairs follow suit, one of them forgoing the foreplay and straight into the screwing.

Luugen is the odd one out, jerking away at his dick to the sight of an orgy. Even Gurk is expressing his horniness by dry humping my butt. The stimulating attack gets me into the mood and wet right away.

Gurk senses this, he tears away my underwear and thrust into me without hesitation. 

"Guuu… aagh, aaahhhhh!"

Our slapping hips join the symphony of bodies clashing in sexual frenzy. The only difference between me and them is…

A large shadow falls across my face, Luugen's towering cock is the only thing I see in front of me.

"Clem told me how good your mouth and boobs were. How about you show me?" He says, laying the slab of meat on my face. I can't help lapping my tongue across the entire underside.

I pucker my lips on the tip but Luugen is already so close he sprays a load onto my face. At the same time, Gurk's smacks my ass as hot cum spills into my womb. 

"Switch places! Mistress' hole good, orc should feel too!" Gurk says excitedly, but catching me off-guard by his willingness to share me with an orc—

Wait, share me?!

"Wait—" Luugen is already behind me. The rigid pillar of meat plunges deep, hitting the entrance of my womb. "NNNNGGH— AAAAAHHHHH...Hhhaaaaaa… mmmh, fuck, ooohh!"

An orgasm shakes me to my core, my arms lose strength and I plummet face first into the dirt. I'm filled to the brim, the massive orc cock burying into and stretching my pussy to its limits. He's so big, I can see the ever slight bump below my tummy.

It's the biggest thing I've ever taken, it's so big, and so good...

"Nhaahh… I'm going to break, it's so full… but it feels so… aahh!"

"You're tight, Miss Witch! I've never had a pussy cling to me so much... Can I start moving? 

Before I can answer, Gurk shoves his dick into my mouth, giving me the bitter taste of his cum mixed with my pussy juice. "Mmmh— hmm! Mm-hmmmmpphh!"

 I try to answer yes through a stuffed mouth, but it's enough for Luugen to understand.

He grabs my waist with his large hands and pistons into me. Each time our hips meet it tips me closer and closer to unconsciousness. I thought it wouldn't fit, but it did. My soaking pussy made sure of it.

Behind Gurk, the four couples are enjoying their animalistic pleasures. The women are in a lust-craze, howling their pleasure for all to hear. I'm just like them, a cumslut for giant orc cock, because right now I'm being fucked doggystyle by one.

Such a lewd thought gets me so hot.

"Mmmh!! Mmmpphh… shhllurrrp… shlluurrp… lick! Nngh— mmnnnhhh!!!"

My body quivers into another orgasm while I'm still being fucked. Having my womb poked at while I'm cumming drives me immediately into my third orgasm. I push Gurk away, his final load spraying my face, and join the chorus of moans.

"NNhhooohh! Nnngh… Aaahhh!! Fuck me! Fuck— aaahhnn! Yes, it's so big… keep giving it to me…!"

"I'm going to cum, Miss Witch! You're going to get pregnant with my seed!"

"Mmmh! Pour it all in, it's okay! I won't— aahh… make me your cum dump!!"

He's not even thrusting anymore. Gripping me by the waist with both hands, he uses me like a cocksleeve. I've become his toy, and my body a vent for his bestial appetite. 

I grab and squeeze my cum-caked breasts, pinching my nipples, to get the most out of this moment. Shocks of pleasure dances up my spine, exploding like fireworks in my head.

Hot cum gushes into me, filling my womb more than Gurk could in a week. Luugen pulls me off and has me face his cock. It keeps spurting, like an endless fountain, until I'm drenched head to toe in his juices.

I reach down to spread my cunt, letting a river of white flow out of my inside.

"That was really good, Miss Witch." Luugen lifts me to his face and sticks his tongue out. I open my mouth to suckle on it, our lips interlocking in a passionate kiss.

Gurk pats me on the shoulder. "Other orcs want to play with Mistress. Gurk wants to go again, too!"

Somehow, Gurk manages to bond with the orcs in our party over a shared interest— me. Behind them, the girls lie unconscious in a puddle of the orcs' baby-making juice. It seems I'm the only one with enough stamina and will to stay conscious.

But that turns out to be my misfortune… or rather...

"I… don't know if I can handle four orcs— hhyyaa?!"

"Make that five. I can still go!" Luugen hugs me to his broad chest and squeezes my nipples. My legs wrench shut as I feel a fourth orgasm approaching. 

"Wait… I need a stamina draught or— iiiee, aaahh!"

***

It took Roga getting tired of bashing centaur heads to come break up my orc and goblin gangbang. But by then, night had fallen and we needed to stay the night. 

My pussy is gaping and still leaking with cum hours after the sex session. Fortunately, the vagina is elastic and will return to normal in the morning. I can only imagine how disappointed Gurk would be if I'd been stretched like this forever.

One thing that might still need time resting are my hips and legs. They've given out, and I can barely stand for a few seconds with my staff. I'll have to get one of the orcs to carry me back in the morning.

I'm not sure why… but I hope Luugen offers first. The very sight of him makes me feel the aftershocks of the triple orgasm. Sex with the other four orcs were good, too, but the twelve orgasms that came after was nothing compared to the beginning. 

Just being near Luugen makes my pussy twitch…

Liz interrupts my horny reverie, crawling up to me careful not to wake the others. "I was awake towards the end, you really took it like a champ!"

"My hips don't feel the same way. I'm still getting mini orgasms."

"They'll pass." She pats me on the head. "Thanks for saving us. When the centaurs kidnapped us, I thought we'd spend our whole lives being raped."

I swallow hard and steady my breathing. "Did you see other women being taken? Like citizens of Parthun?"

"I did. A whole lot of them." Her head jerks up, optimism filling her eyes. "Their leader came back yesterday with a lot less centaurs, looked like Shallowglade beat them good."

"Drove them back with a little alchemy!" I say, chuckling. "Did their leader say anything before he left?"

"Something about a queen and retreating soon. I'm not sure, but it sounded urgent."

"Oh. I was hoping we'd find out more coming here."

Even though we managed to save the women and claim the centaur's forward outpost, I'm not any closer to figuring out Eudora's true purpose.

Liz pulls out a smooth purple gemstone and offers it to me. "Could this help? The orc I fucked gave it to me, thought it'd make a nice courting gift."

"This…!" I snatch the gem from her hand and hold it up to my eyes. 

The unmistakable pulsating faint glow, cloudy body, this amethyst is a soul stone— the same gems used during the infusion of a soul into a familiar.

"An orc found this just laying around?"

"Yeah. Said he saw it glittering under some leaves and just picked it up."

A soul stone is beyond measurable value. These crystallized souls take centuries to grow to a usable state, and this one is just ripe. The Witch's Academy only graduates ten to fifteen students every five years, and isn't an exaggeration to say they're bottlenecked by the availability of soul stones.

Just what kind of familiar were they trying to summon out here?

84