53 – An Alraune Has Tentacles in Many Places
5.6k 2 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alraune. These plant monstrosities are aberrations created through perverse alchemical means. They are the fusion of a forest nymph's seed and a soul stone, but unlike familiars, the soul does not inhabit the alraune. Instead, the soul is consumed to fuel its life much like how slimes seek out and consume magical sources.

From the waist down it is a giant flower with petals blossomed around its body. The rest of her features above is that of a forest nymph. Were it not for the green skin and flower bulb on its head, she would appear almost human.

And right now, one is groping me while it is sexually ravishing Mira. She has us suspended in midair by the vines wrapped around us. The look in Mira's eyes are distant. She moans every time the tentacles penetrate her, but she doesn't make any effort to resist or speak.

The fumes.

Is what she sprayed into my face the same fumes released into the forest?

It must be what Mira breathed in, too. That means it's only a matter of time before I succumb to a similar lustful state. If only I could reach my satchel, but the alraune tossed it and my clothes across the room. My skin is becoming more sensitive and my nipples perk up like mountain peaks.

The vine in my throat throbs and spurts watery liquid into my stomach. It finally pulls out of my mouth, but I'm too late to cough up whatever it spilled in me.

"Wait— Cough! Eudora and I had a deal. You can stop this now," I tell the alraune. 

She lifts me up to her face. "This and that have nothing to do with each other. Eudora said I can have my fun with whomever enters this room."

The alraune laughs at me as two vines emerge from behind her. The tips split open to four-pronged jaws lined with tiny teeth. It's like staring into the maws of a venus flytrap with four mouths. A thin, slithering tongue rolls out and licks at my body. Both tentacles latch onto each of my breasts.

"Ah! Stop— that hurts!" 

The tiny barbs bite into my breasts, and the thin tongue wriggles around my nipples. I'm brought closer to the alraune— close enough to make out the features on her face. If it weren't for the situation, I would think she was incredibly beautiful. She opens her arms to embrace me. Her mouth opens, revealing not a tongue, but multiple tendrils.

I know too well what these are. 

Alraunes, like flowers, are biologically male and female. The flower on their heads contain the pistils, while their mouths house the stamens. She plans to impregnate me with liquid pollen from her mouth.

"You are a much more delicious specimen," she says, kissing my neck and tickling me with the tendrils in her mouth. "Like a flower begging to be pollinated."

What? She must be reacting to the boon inside me. Could it be emulating that I'm a dryad?

"Nngh… I don't… want this— nnmmph!"

The stamen tendrils pry open my mouth and find their way into my throat. She brings me closer until our lips meet. The alraune's tender lips are sweet, dripping with nectar reminiscent of Flora's kiss.

My struggles are in vain. The vines attached to my breasts begin to suckle on them as though trying to extract breast milk. I glance behind myself to Mira face down on the ground, twitching all over. At the very least, the alraune has stopped playing with Mira. 

"Ahh! What is sucking on my breasts…? I'm going to cum— aaahhhhh!"

The alraune's light green cheeks have taken a reddish tint. The vines lay me down onto the ground, but spread my legs apart. The flower encasing her waist opens, and out steps the alraune in its human form. Roots below her waist merge into legs, and vines wind together to form arms.

She licks her lips, glancing down at my wet pussy. "Time to see how you taste down below, my precious rose."

The flytrap mouths clamp onto my breasts again, sending a jolt through my body. The alraune lowers between my legs. A dozen tendrils, oozing with juices lick at my pussy. 

"AAAAAHHHH! Aaahh— hhaahh… that's— it feels crazy good, nnggh!"

I've been eaten out before. Having a tongue pleasuring my pussy and clit is a sensation almost better than being penetrated. But now, instead of a single tongue, it's many smaller ones licking me.

The alraune sighs in bliss. "You're overflowing with nectar. More. Let out more!"

My body quickly builds to another orgasm, but before the climax happens, her many tongues stop. I look down to see her wicked grin. She opens her mouth to show me the many stamens wrapping, coiling around each other to form something like a dick.

"Wait… please, let me rest— guh!"

Another jolt silences my pleas. The penis in her mouth screws deep into me, so deep that I feel it hit the entrance of my womb. She pumps into me while her lips and extra vines tease my clit. Tiny tendrils begin to find their way inside past my cervix, ejaculating into me. 

"Aguh, you're letting out so much… I'm cumming— AAAAAaahhh!"

I can't take it. The veiny and ribbed coils of her member makes me cum like crazy. My orgasm is so strong, my entire body down to my womb is quivering for more. 

She pulls her tongue out, the tips dripping with a yellowish substance. Tendrils uncoil and sink back into her throat. The alraune wipes her lips and sucks on her fingers.

"Mmmm. It looks like there was pollen inside preventing you from being fertilized. I made sure to remove them and injected my own."

"The pollen…?"

Oh, no.

If she means the pollen from the tennoraphallus, then she's made my body vulnerable to being impregnated. But neither I nor Mira should have any fear of that happening from an alraune. We're biologically incompatible. However, if Eudora introduces another demihuman to us, there will be nothing we can do.

I have to think of something before this gets out of hand. 

The room I'm in looks like an alchemy lab. Various reagents and ingredients are lined along the many shelves on the wall. Among them, I recognize a jar containing a tennoraphallus submerged in liquid. 

If I could just get to that—

"Eek!" 

The vines clamping down on my breasts let go, leaving an imprint from their assault. The alraune lifts my leg over her thighs and presses our crotch together. Tendrils like the ones in her mouth emerge from her pussy to form a cock. It drills into me, causing me to jerk back. 

She grabs my shoulders and pulls me in for another kiss, allowing the tendrils to tunnel down my throat.

"Mmph… shllurp… gulp… shhhllrrp...mm!"

I'm being penetrated in both places, and I can't help that it's beginning to feel good. The alraune is fucking my mouth and pussy, while she's gyrating her hips to rub our clits together. I reciprocate her embrace by kissing her in return.

Drool and nectar drip down our bodies, mixing in with the juices flowing out from our pussy. Tribbing while being fucked is a whole new sensation. The alraune hugs me tight, squeezing our breasts together and tipping me over to another orgasm.

The cock in her mouth and my pussy throbs with greater intensity, culminating to a massive load flooding into me at both ends.

"MMMmmh! Gulp… gulp… gulp!"

I swallow it all. The mixture of nectar and liquid pollen pouring down my throat, and gushing into my womb, it heats up my body and makes my head spin with euphoria. Even after ejaculating into me, she straddles my waist, keeping us connected to make sure none of it leaks out.

She seems to have hit her limit. Her trembling body gives out. The tendrils in my mouth and pussy slipping out as she falls back, panting. I seize this opportunity to grab the tennoraphallus. Just as I get my hands on the jar a vine wraps around my ankle. The container slips from my hand and shatters on the ground, but I'm able to grab the mushroom in time. 

The alraune rises to her feet. Countless vines and roots sprout from her back. 

"What do you hope to do with that, my little rose?" She taunts.

"You know, I have a little dryad back home who calls me mama. She taught me something, especially about this gift I have inside me. I don't plan on being fertilized by your pollen, but you, on the other hand…"

I press the tennoraphallus into my pussy and feel it binding with my body. Vines shoot forward to attack but stop short as I tap into Flora's boon. My senses extend to the alraune. Just like when I saw the mana pulsing around me outside of Parthun's capital, I can see the mana pulsing inside the alraune.

"What's… happening?" The alraune grows desperate seeing her own vines retract into her body.

"You're at the mercy of my will now. It's time for me to have fun with you."

Her terrified expression doesn't match the haughtiness she displayed earlier. I kiss her lightly on the lips and grab a handful of her breasts, and she is powerless to stop me. The alraune moans meekly to my touch.

"On your knees and open your mouth," I order.

 She does as I command and opens her mouth to accept my artificial cock. Unlike her cool skin, her mouth is piping hot. She takes it all the way down to the base, so deep that I can feel the tendrils wrapping around the tip.

The submissive expression is the cherry on top. I grab her face to slowly fuck her mouth, causing her to squeal every time I push in. A sensation I've not felt in some time builds around my crotch. Her eyes widen as the walls of her throat clench around my throbbing dick. The tennoraphallus— my dick pours a pent up load into her.

"Ahh— it's coming… make sure to swallow all of it… nnh— aahhh!"

Gulp. Gulp. Gulp.

I'm usually on the receiving end of a cock's cum. But to hear it being swallowed by someone else is incredibly hot. Pulling out of her mouth is met with resistance. The coils refuse to let go and tug against the mushroom. I eventually wrench out of her and order her onto her hands and knees.

I grab her hips, pushing the petals on her waist aside to position my dick in front of her pussy. The tendrils emerge from within her as though begging to receive me. The alraune's desire to be fertilized must be at a high. The flower bud on her head begins to blossom, revealing the pistils inside— her body's way of telling me she's ready. 

"Wait…" she pleads. "I don't want to be… pollinated… please, forgive me!"

The alraune's begging triggers a deeply buried part of me that takes joy in being the dominant one. "Hmm. It doesn't seem fair that you refused to stop when I asked. Consider this as returning the favor."

With her ass up, I push into her pussy. The tendrils wrap around my cock to guide me in.

"No— aahh… hahh— aaahhhhh!!"

The strands inside coil around my dick, squeezing me as I thrust into her. I grab a handful of her vine-like hair and tug hard, causing her to scream with pleasure. Our connection via the dryad boon allows me to discharge mana into her body, electrifying her senses to make her go wild.

Her wails make fucking her all the more exciting. A minute ago she was begging me not to do it. Now she's begging for it.

"More! Yes— aahh, fertilize me! Pollinate me!"

In her delirium, she loses balances and falls flat onto the ground. I flip her over to face me and start screwing her in the missionary position. Seeing her breasts bounce everytime I piston into her makes me realize how men could enjoy this position so much.

I lower myself on top of her, pressing our bodies together and locking our lips in an embrace of their own. I feel her legs unravel into roots that wrap around my waist. She humps to the rhythm of my thrusts, and soon enough, I'm close to cumming again.

The alraune's eyes roll back, her face is completely flushed red. She sucks on my tongue with her many smaller ones, licking up all the saliva she can while secreting honey into my mouth.

"Ahh— give it to me! Ahhhnnn— AAAahah!"

Her body quakes with the intensity of an earthquake, writhing and squirming in my grasp. Fueled by her spasming frenzy, my dick twitches violently. Ecstasy overloads my mind as my pussy and dick orgasms at the same time.

After every last drop empties into her flowery womb, I pull out, the tennoraphallus slipping out of me as I do and dropping to the floor in a puddle of its own ejaculate. The alraune lies unconscious with a blissful expression, the tendrils of her tongue hang out of her mouth and  wiggle ever so slightly.

"Whew…" I wipe the sweat from my face and crawl over to Mira.

She's still passed out. I feed a potion of restoration and stamina draught to her from my mouth. In a few seconds, her eyes snap awake. Mira embraces me, keeping our lips sealed on one another. She kisses me with such passion that I become weak in her arms.

"Ellori," she whispers into my ear. It's then that I realize looking into her distant eyes that she's still under the effects of the alraune's aphrodisiac fumes. "Fuck me like your little slut."

Special thank you to my patrons: Patron - Philip, Duvet; Honored Patrons - LictorSivas, William Dawson, and Vhail; VIP Patrons - Icewing and The old cubic slime. If you enjoy what I write, consider subscribing to my patreon at https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

49