57 – Eudora’s New Body
3.8k 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Damn it…! Now this really is deja vu!" I can't get out of its grasp. 

The more I struggle, the more it tightens itself on me. Forget magic resistance potion, I should have taken an elixir of strength to fight my way out of this. 

Two sharp fangs sink down on my shoulder. Pain quickly turns into pleasure as whatever venom begins working its way into my system. If I recall correctly, basilisks aren't poisonous. Then whatever it injected into me—

"Oh— fuck, I'm cumming?!" My whole body quivers to an orgasm. "Aha… mmmh! Yes— I mean, no! What am I saying? Basilisks… don't they have… aphrodisiac venom?"

During my studies, I remember learning that female basilisks are violent mates. So in order to calm them, the males developed a venom gland that activates when they're in heat. When injected, it causes mild euphoria that can last up to several hours.

And I was just on the receiving end.

It begins to push upwards, pressing its reptilian penis into my pussy. The fleshy spikes are soft, but they grind against the walls of my insides, causing my pleasure senses to fire off like crazy.

"No, no, no, I don't want to have sex with a basilisk— fuck…nngh, or maybe— yes! Fuck me!"

The basilisk's penis is incredibly thick at a glance, but the softness of it allows it to squeeze into me. It fills me up and then some, and I feel its tip pushing into my womb. 

Lost in the fever of sex, I begin to grind my hips against its body. The basilisk doesn't need to move, as it has full control of its own cock unlike other species. Another slimy member presses against my butt, grinding its way inside.

"Ahhhh!! More, harder… guh—!! I forgot… reptiles have two… fuck— yes!"

Thick cum gushes into my ass and pussy. The basilisk, sufficiently satisfied thinking that I've been impregnated, releases me and disappears back into the dark cave. The ejaculate leaks out of my pussy as viscous liquid, almost like batter.

I lay there, still horny as hell from the venom and angry at myself for losing the basilisk. As I push myself up, I hear the echo of several hissing creatures. Their distinct glowing, red eyes peering at me from the dark.

When they come into the bioluminescent light of the cavern algae, I notice bulges emerging from their bodies. My body is getting tingly with anticipation. I lay back down and spread my pussy with my fingers to welcome them.

I can only imagine several hours have gone by of me getting gangbanged by basilisks. My abdomen is beginning to bulge with how much they have poured into me. When one finishes, another one takes its place to plug me up. If the venom wears off, I'm bitten again and injected with more.

Groups of snakes often coil around each other en masse during orgies. But I'm the sole female here, and the group of basilisks are hungry to get a turn. I service them with my hands and mouth, and one basilisk even humps between my breasts.

"NNnngghhaaa— cumming, I'm cumming so hard! Ahhh!"

By the time the last one pumps its load into me, I'm beat. As it begins to leave, I grab its tail and cast an igni spell to blow off its head. No blood gushes out since the fire cauterized its wounds. That should keep the organs inside fresh for a little while.

"Whew…ahh, I'm so satisfied~"

Basilisk cum is so thick it's like touching gelatin. It also has a surprising amount of thermal mass, the ejaculate from the first basilisk is still warm despite the cavern being so cool.

Once I get all my stuff in order, I pour a magic resistance potion over Rio. He instantly recovers from his petrification and lunges at the basilisk corpse, carrying out the last command I gave him before he froze.

"Rio, it's okay! It's dead."

"Mrau?" Rio tilts his head, ignores me, and decides to dig into the corpse's tail.

Even though he inherited dragon traits, his body neglected to inherit the most important thing— magic resistance. I wonder if there is more I can do for my familiar to make him stronger. The last two fights we had against Valor and Humility ended in a miserable loss.

Rio is effective at fighting against other beasts and creatures. Naturally, as he is inheriting the better traits that would enable predators to more easily capture prey. However, against humans with magical armaments, he's no more than a cat flailing around.

When Mira and I fought Valor, she didn't show the least bit of concern. Talos didn't even join the battle past casting a sleet storm to stop the lesser knights. She could have easily taken care of him without me. 

"Ellori!" Mira's voice echoes from down the tunnel. She and Lantessa aren't injured at all, but they smell rancid. Both of them notice the dead basilisk at my feet.

"You appear to have had more luck than we did," Lantessa remarks, her fingers pinching her nose.

"What happened? Why do you guys stink?" I ask, covering my own nose and mouth.

Mira points to Lantessa. "The other two passages converged much further down. We figured we might as well keep going, but her nose led us into… a pit of basilisk discharge…"

"The smell of basilisk is everywhere. Besides, you're the one who wanted us to keep going." Lantessa argues back.

"We have the basilisk now, so there's no need to fight!" I say, coming between them before they get violent.

Something catches Lantessa's attention. She leans down to sniff me and then glances down at the gelatinous cum on the ground. "Oh, my. Aren't you an adventurous one."

"L-Let's return to Eudora, shall we? Come on, Rio. Grab the basilisk." I walk past Mira and Lantessa for the exit.

Lantessa opts to return with us and join Eudora's cause. By the sound of it, they have history with each other, and she isn't just a random gorgon that was summoned. It makes sense that they have previously met, seeing as Eudora was once stationed in High Saquin. The Valisca Archipelago where gorgons make their home is just shy north of the empire.

As soon as we get back to the tower, Eudora is waiting for us upstairs in her mansion. By the sound of the adjacent room, Valor hasn't gotten a chance to rest yet. They are still going at it since we left.

"You have returned!' Eudora is overjoyed to see us and recognizes the extra company we've brought back. "Lantessa? You're still in one piece. I thought you would be in a dragon's belly about now and… what is that smell?"

"Spare me your voice, my head hurts enough as it is with this stench." Lantessa slithers away to look for a bath.

"There's a river behind the mansion!" Eudora calls to her back. She inspects the basilisks and a wave of confusion washes over her. "Is it just me, or is it a little small?"

"How big are they supposed to be?" I ask.

Mira shrugs. "There were a pack of them, and all they ate were goblins that aren't exactly the most filling."

"Ah, well. This will have to do." Eudora's hand turns into a frightening black claw that shreds its way into the basilisk's body. Blood splatters everywhere and intestines spill out as she pulls out the gallbladder. 

Mira grimaces at the brutal sight and excuses herself. "Lantessa has the right idea. I shall look for a bath."

Eudora holds the gallbladder up to the light, marveling at the organ as though she's found diamond. "Bottom floor, past the gallery and a bath awaits on the second door on the left!"

"So this process of constructing your new body, how do we do it?" I ask curiously.

Magical constructs have existed for ages. Their existence is humbled by a shortage of magic crystals since they can only operate with an adequate supply. Witches who have a surplus of magic crystals may find themselves running out rather quickly. It is why so few constructs can be seen outside of the Witch's Academy.

Though I've only learned recently that as long as there is a magic source, constructs like the anubians can live dormant for centuries. But in Eudora's case, it is different. Not only is she casting spells, her construct body is likely housing her soul, which can only mean very complex alchemical processes are at work.

She bends down to pat Rio with her non-bloodied hand. "Be a dear and clean this up, will you?"

Rio is more than happy to dig into the basilisk corpse.

Eudora gestures me into her alchemy lab where she levitates each ingredient into the cauldron. Some things I don't recognize and others I recall being incredibly rare and expensive like the dragon heart. How she collected all these is beyond me.

"As I understand it, you have a magic crystal farm. Have any to spare?" Eudora asks. I hand her the bag which she dumps every single one into the cauldron. The waters begin to bubble with intensity. "Creating a magical construct is easy. But to move a soul into it is the difficult part."

She steps into the cauldron to submerge herself, keeping the basilisk's gallbladder out of the water. One more ingredient floats into the palm of her hand. A soul stone, but it doesn't have the same deep purple.

"That's an empty soul stone, right?" 

Eudora nods. "Astute, for someone who hasn't seen one before. My soul will be ripped out, sealed into this stone, which will then be embedded into the new body. I need you to help me with one thing."

"Anything!" I say, excited to be part of something so unique in witchcraft.

"When I've fully submerged myself with both ingredients, you need to zap the cauldron with tundra for as long as you can. My life is in your hands."

"...You want me to electrocute you? Uh?" I ask.

"Precisely— do it now!" She sinks her entire body along with the last two ingredients under the waters.

"Some warning?! Crap, er— thundra!" 

Electricity surges from my staff electrifying the alchemical waters. I expected Eudora to be screaming in pain, but she remains submerged in the bubbling liquid. I keep the spell at a low and constant stream so I don't run out or mana and screw up the process.

Eventually I lose track of time, and Mira has come into the room to see what's going on. She whistles to Talos.

"Talos, darling. Thundra." Mira winks at me as Talos flies into the room to continue the spell. She pats my shoulder, easing me away from the cauldron until my spell shutters out.

"Thanks, Mira." I say, wiping the sweat from my brow.

"No problem, how long has she been in—"

"Cough— hack!"

Before Mira could finish her sentence, Eudora's head emerges from the cauldron. The waters are thick, clinging to her face. 

"Talos, that's—"

"No! Keep going… cough! Cough!" Eudora demands, her voice sounds much younger than it was before. Eudora climbs out of the cauldron until she falls out of it. "Hehe… It worked! I feel so sprigh and nimble again!"

"Pfft…" Mira tries to stifle her laughter, but she can't control it any longer. "Ahahaha!"

"What?" Eudora glances up at the two of us. "What's so funny?"

I can't help but join Mira, our laughter drowning out the sex in the other room. Eudora races to a mirror and feels up her body.

"Why am I so short…? What in Edith's name?! It was the basilisk, it was a young one, wasn't it?" She runs over to me and tries to reach for my collar, but since she's too short, settles on grabbing a handful of my robes.

Eudora wasn't old by any means. However, the synthesizing process for her new body has made her significantly younger than before, taking on the appearance of a child. The good news is that successfully forging her new body eliminated the black impurities destroying her previous body. Though, she still retains the horns from when we first met.

"Haha… shall I fetch a pacifier for you— haack!" Mira's joke is interrupted by a tentacle wrapping around her neck. It extends out from Eudora's arm.

"I'll stop once you're unconscious," Eudora assures.

"Jokes… cough… on you, I like being… strangled…" Mira shoots back.

Eudora sighs heavily and lets her go. "This body will have to suffice."

She fetches the translocation spell scroll from her drawer and hands it to me. This is supposed to be the scroll that will allow me to save everyone back home.

"Be quick, Ellori. For we must move fast," she warns, putting on her oversized clothes and grabbing her oversized staff. "We've learned from Valor that two of the Order's most powerful knights are lurking in the forest, and it's only a matter of time before they find the tower."

"Is it Humility?" I ask, my body is itching for revenge.

"No, she remains in Lotherain alongside Belle. It is Glory and Abstinence. They possess the most powerful soul-bound gifted to them by Anora— the soul of pride and the soul of wrath reforged as weapons of immeasurable destruction." 

Mira clears her throat. "If they are anything like Valor, they won't stand a chance against us—"

"They're not." Eudora's answer comes swift and flat. "You two will head to your settlement and gather your people to bring here. We will prepare an assault on Lotherain."

"Wait, the capital of Parthun? The place is crawling with Juna soldiers and knights of the Order of Piety. I was there when they laid siege, it was a slaughter." The memories of what happened are still fresh in my mind. Thinking about it boils my blood.

"Because that is where we will stage our fight against the Kingdom of Juna, the Order of Piety, and Anora. Once we take care of Belle and Humility, we will claim it as our own."

As those words leave her mouth, the forged world begins to tremble and shake. At first, it seems like it was beginning to collapse. But Eudora conjures a seeing lens that gives us a glimpse outside of the tower.

We're rising further from the ground of the Weeping Expanse. Then it occurs to me, the tower is being lifted into the sky.

Special thank you to my patrons: Patron - ExorcistBirb, Henry, Philip, Duvet; Honored Patrons - Fullmoon, LictorSivas, William Dawson, Vhail; VIP Patrons - Icewing and The old cubic slime. If you enjoy what I write, consider subscribing to my patreon at https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

33