59 – Siege of Lotherain pt. 1
3k 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The past hour has been a comical tragedy. With the influx of a bunch of orcs and kobolds into the tower, Eudora's witches who have grown bored of toying with Valor, are now engaged in a public orgy.

Eudora herself emerges from her mansion to join Mira and I at the gazebo overlooking the outrageous scene.

"Don't you just love the smell of fresh dew in the morning?" Eudora asks, pouring herself a cup of tea.

I put a hand to my face and groan. "I didn't transport the residents here just so they can have sex."

Zeke races across the meadow with the harpy sisters on his back. The four of them became quick friends.They're cawing at us as they pass by.

"Raa!"

"Ahh!"

From the looks of it, Eudora has refitted her clothes to better suit her smaller body. She still looks out of place among the rest of us. I hear the other witches can't stop cooing at her new look at first, but a few threats set them straight.

"How's Valor holding up?" I ask.

"The alraune has taken a liking to him. I don't think he will be escaping her clutches anytime soon. I should thank Anora for this opportunity. She created these Virtues in an attempt to overwhelm us, not realizing that she has delivered to me the very souls I need to complete the ritual." Eudora smiles. It's the look of someone who believes they have won. 

I wonder if Eudora is too quick to declare victory. After all, once we defeat Anora, she is still a problem herself.

"And what will you do when this is all over?" Mira dares to ask the question I feared to even bring up.

Eudora finishes her tea and leaves. She pauses, glancing over her shoulder. Perhaps she's looking at us, or something way into the distance of her forged world. "You mistake ambition for evil, though the two stand side by side separated by a thin, transparent veil, I am but a simple witch. I intend to reforge our world, in order to do that I must ascend and become as gods."

"There is a reason why forged worlds are all that remains of our predecessors." Mira scoffs, unsatisfied with the answer.

"Hmm. You have two hours before we arrive at Lotherain. Prepare yourselves however you see fit." She disappears back into her mansion.

I clear my throat and get up from my seat, too. "I'm going to take a dip in the baths."

Mira smirks. "You wish to fornicate with the goblin."

I nearly choke on my own spit when she says that. "N-No! I just want to take a… "

"Enjoy yourselves, darling. Just remember, I love you the most." She remarks, raising a glass to me.

I don't know when Mira became so accepting and even encouraging. But if she's fine with Gurk, I wonder if she is fine with anyone else?

My pussy is getting wet just thinking about having sex with Gurk. As I come through the door, Eileen is at the cauldron brewing potions and Gurk is sleeping on the couch.

"Oh, welcome back, Mis—"

I put a finger up to my lips. "Shh. Eileen, I need some time alone."

"Oh, okay." Then it hits her a second later what I really meant. "Oh! Oh... I'll, uh… go tend the garden then… excuse me."

As soon as she's out the door, I take off my robes and scurry over to the sleeping goblin. He turns in his sleep when I rub his inner thighs, a bulge between his legs spring up. I pull his loose pants down and lather saliva over his cock.

Gurk mumbles my name in his sleep. It's cute that he even dreams of us having sex.

I take his whole cock into my mouth and suck on it like I've done many times before already. His face contorts, eyes snap open as he stares me right in the eye.

"Mistress— ahh!"

His cock explodes with cum, filling my throat with his juices.

"We're alone, so I thought we could have fun together like old times." I smile, licking my lips.

I swallow his load and he climbs up to kiss me in spite of it. His fingers caress my body, eventually finding their way to my soaking pussy. He pushes a finger inside, the thrilling sensation makes me arch my back instinctively.

As we're making out, tongues voraciously playing between our connected lips, he finger-fucks me from below. I start grinding my body against his hand until I reach an orgasm and drop onto the couch, the fingers slipping out of me as I fall.

"Gurk wants to make Mistress happy! Want to make Mistress pregnant one day." He says between kisses.

"One day… nnmph— chu! When this is… all over— kiss, chu! I'll think about it, ahh~"

I actually said it. I said I would think about it, but I might as well have agreed. One day, I might actually want to carry Gurk's babies. Mira might not be happy about it, but it's only for a few months. I want to do this for him, so he can be happy, too.

Spurred on by my agreement, Gurk humps at my belly. Just like our first time, I have to guide his cock to the entrance of my hole. He doesn't slam it in. Instead, we stare into each other's eyes as he slowly pushes into me.

I lift my hips to meet his cock until he's pushed all the way inside. The missionary position, being able to see his adorable face is the best. The moment I feel his testicles clap against my butt, I'm pushed to another orgasm.

"Uguh— I'm cumming already… ahhhh! From just you… putting it in… ahhnnn…"

My trembling body is his signal to start thrusting into me. I'm already so sensitive from cumming twice, and we've only just started. It's happening a lot lately. I reach climax so quickly even when I've just put something in. Have I gone this far off the deep end?

I pull his face up to me to kiss him. "Hehe. Gurk, baby. You're cock really is the most compatible for your Mistress~"

His hips pick up speed. We were making love at first, but now he's fucking me, making me his woman. 

"Unn, ahh! Gurk— Yes! Ahh… that's it, keep fucking me! This is practice for when you will really get me pregnant— nnnhhhaa! I'm cumming again!"

My goblin's hot load pouring into me pushes me onto my third orgasm. His stamina keeps his hips going even after ejaculating into me. It's no surprise he's so eager. I'm his Mistress and his personal fuck toy. I'll never say no if he asks. Receiving his cum makes me the happiest witch alive.

It hasn't even been half an hour, and I've already climaxed so much. Thankfully, Gurk can keep going. I want these next two hours before the battle to be filled with nothing but steamy hot sex with my goblin.

I whistle to my robes. It flies over to attach itself to my body. It transforms into the cat-ears and faux tail in the back, but there's also a collar around my neck with a leash. I climb down onto the floor and shake my butt at him. 

"Prrr. You liked this last time, didn't you? Come punish your Mistress with your cock."

He jumps off the couch and doesn't hesitate to slam into me, the sudden impact driving me wild with pleasure.

"Yes, fuck! There, right there…fuck me— aahhh!"

***

Gurk and I are cleaning ourselves off in the baths when I hear Mira's voice calling to me from upstairs. "It's time. We're above Lotherain. Both Juna and Order of Piety knights are gathering en masse."

"I'll be right there!" I tell her, still stroking Gurk's dick.

I wrap my lips around his hard member and lick clean the traces of cum along the shaft. He moans as my tongue continues to tease the sensitive head. As soon as I swallow the cum in my mouth, Gurk grabs my face to kiss me.

He used to be so rough. Our sex was just a way to release our inhibitions, and we were each other's convenient tools to do so. Now, he is gentle. Like a lover caring for my pleasure as much as his own. 

When our lips part, he wraps his arms around me and buries his head between my breasts. It's like his favorite place.

We get changed and head upstairs to collect the necessary potions for battle. "Gurk, bring me the vials on the second shelf behind the cauldron."

"Yes, Mistress!"

Eileen and Cammy return from the underground garden and hands me a pouch bulging with magic crystals.

"Looks like we're back," I say to Eileen.

"A lot sooner than I expected." She shifts uncomfortably from one foot to the other "I wish there was more I can do to help."

"You've done more than you think. I couldn't ask for a better apprentice." I say, patting my belt stocked full of elixirs that Eileen brewed.

Her ears turn red. "Good luck, Mistress. I eagerly await your return!"

I bend down to pat Cammy on the head. "Be a good girl and listen to Eileen, okay?"

"Yes, mama!" She reaches up to kiss me on the cheek.

Gurk gives me the second alchemy belt. Now I should be more than prepared to face whatever is waiting down there. The three of them wave to Mira and I as we make for the gazebo where Eudora, her witches, orcs and kobolds, even Zeke, Lantessa, and the harpy sisters are waiting.

"As impressive as this force may appear, we are sorely outnumbered down there," Eudora says, sitting at the gazebo with her legs crossed.

"I have scouted several key points of interest," Mira begins, her sight currently hijacking Talos' vision. "Parabelle is in the royal manor, Humility and a large number of greater knights are awaiting us in the city square, and the bulk of Juna's soldiers and the lesser knights of the Order are scattered in large units across Lotherain."

"Why not just drop the entire tower on the city?" Lantessa asks.

Eudora shakes her head. "The impact would no doubt kill many of our enemies, but among those casualties will also be the citizens of Lotherain."

Mira and I stare at her dumbfounded.

She gawks back insulted. "What? Even I have a conscience. I have given Clem and Kati a mass teleportation scroll to get their respective forces as close to the eastern and southern gates as possible. Close the gates and prevent as many reinforcements from coming through as possible. Lantessa and the dragon will assault the western gate. They will only have the northern gate to enter from. I want your harpies to toll the bell tower once the three gates are closed."

"Why?" I ask.

Mira smirks, but wipes it away as quickly as it came.

"Strategy," Eudora answers, tapping her head.

Fighting Belle will be tough, but at least I'll have Mira by my side. I hope I can convince her to abandon fighting for Anora and join us instead. She would be a powerful ally if we ever end up turning against Eudora.

One problem at a time.

I still have the key King Marcus passed to me before he was killed. I wonder what it was that he was so desperate to keep away from the Order of Piety? Whatever it is, it must have been important enough for him to entrust it to a witch. I wish I could have done more, but all I can do now is liberate Parthun. I'm still its guardian witch, after all.

Eudora hops onto her feet. "That will be all. I shall take my leave first. Ta-ta~"

She disappears, and the moment she does, we hear explosions going off in the distance. It looks like she's made herself a grand entrance.

Mira takes my hand. "I will be right by you, darling."

"I wouldn't want anyone else by my side," I say, squeezing her hand.

I wish the others well as Mira and I are the next to go down. 

As my feet touch solid ground, Mira is already engaged in battle. I see a knight charging at me with a spear, but Rio tackles him away. I turn around to freeze in place three more coming up from behind me.

"I'm sorry," I say aloud before shattering them into pieces of ice. "In war, I have to think about my own survival."

Special thank you to my patrons: Patron - Wolf, ExorcistBirb, Henry, Philip; Honored Patrons - Ty W, Fullmoon, LictorSivas, William Dawson, Vhail; VIP Patrons - Icewing, The old cubic slime, Sean. If you enjoy what I write, consider subscribing to my patreon at https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

30