61 – Parabelle, the Witch of Diligence & Wrath [NEW COVER, higher res in chapter YAY!]
3.5k 6 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Belle's defeat marked the retreat of Juna's soldiers and the knights of the Order of Piety from the upper wards. As soon as they saw the only witch on their side bested, they knew there was no hope for them here.

Though our victory came swift and at no casualties, the same can't be said of the battle raging in the lower wards. Eudora's skirmish against Humility has carved a desolate swathe through Lotherain's marketplace. The southeastern portion of the city has been reduced to rubble.

I don't know if Eudora and the other witches have the same sense to protect the citizens as Mira did up here. In the distance, the low ring of the bell tolls three times. Talos drops the serpent familiar into Mira's hand and flies in the direction of the northern gate. 

"What will happen at the north gate?" I ask Mira.

She drops a hand atop my head. "War is no pretty affair. It brings us no pleasure to do this, but it is what must be done."

Mira tugs on a vine wrapped around Belle's body and pulls her towards King Marcus' manor. Our business is done up here, but the battle is still going on below.

"Shouldn't we help them?" I glance down the hill where soldiers are still pouring towards the square.

Mira shakes her head. "We've done our part. Besides, if Eudora dies, that's no skin off my back. If she lives… well, I'd like to speak with our diligent little witch before Eudora has her turn."

I follow Mira in. The estate is the same as I last remember it. King Marcus' body is nowhere to be found, yet the dried blood that stains the floor of his study is still there. The sight of it makes me nauseous.

Mira retracts the vine restraints from Belle and pushes her to the floor. "Strip."

"Eh?" Belle stares back with a blank look.

I give the same look. Mira notes my confusion and shakes Luna who is squirming in her grasp. "Best not to risk any more surprises. People are at their most vulnerable when they're naked, and Belle is in no position to decline."

I'm beginning to pity Belle. "Oh, come on. There's no need to humiliate her any further—"

"No! I'll… I'll obey…" Much to my surprise, Belle does as she is told and strips herself bare. Then she does something we don't expect. She drops to her hands and knees, staring at the floor.

Mira rubs her chin, squinting as she takes stock of this abrupt show of submission. She puts a finger to my lips anticipating that I would try to tell Belle to stand. The grin on her face tells me she has other plans brewing in her mind. 

So I stay quiet, and be embarrassed for Belle in her stead.

"Hold her for me, will you? Your mistress and I need a moment alone with Belle." Mira hands Luna to my familiar.

Rio picks her up in his mouth, and she begins to coil around his body until he becomes entangled. He flies out of the room and crashes into something on the way out. Meanwhile, Mira reshapes the vine in her hands to a much shorter length, magically molding it into a thin whip. 

She walks behind Belle and cracks the whip in the air. "Maybe you will enjoy this more than I, but know that I shall savour every moment that you are beneath me. Answer my questions, Belle— why is the Order of Piety here?"

Eyes screwed shut and arms trembling, Belle answers in a panic. "Headmaster sent me along with them, it's all I know—"

Crack!

The whip comes down hard on Belle's butt, leaving a red mark where she was struck.

"Eeek!"

"How many greater knights are there?" Mira asks.

Belle bites her lower lip and swallows hard. "Six... Humility, Valor, Glory, Abstinence, Discipline, and myself!"

"Haven't seen Discipline yet, have we?" Mira writes the names down in a notebook.

"No, but the rest we've encountered." I confirm.

"She's the captain of the Order of Piety. Discipline has stayed behind with Headmaster Anora and left Abstinence in charge…"

"You're rather obedient," Mira says, stroking Belle's backside with the whip. "Tell me, what is the average circumference of a Grathirian wombat's testicle?"

"A— what?"

Crack!

"Guh— Nnghh!"

"Mira…" I cross my arms, glaring at her. "You did that on purpose."

She shrugs. "It's boring if she actually answers every question."

"May I stand up now?" Belle asks, looking up at us.

"No, you may not." Mira answers immediately.

"O-Okay…!"

I'm starting to think Belle's blushing face isn't due to being embarrassed. That looks like a sex flush to me, a look that people show when they're aroused. A quick glance between her legs and I see her crotch is wet, sweat trickling down her thighs.

"Belle, don't tell me you're enjoying this?" I ask.

She refuses to meet my eyes. "No…"

When I point out Belle's arousal to Mira, she simply chuckles to herself. I take a look in Belle's satchel, among the many potions and alchemical ingredients, there are sex toys hidden in a compartment at the bottom of the bag. Mira pulls out another butt plug with nubs along the shaft. She spits on it and kneels down to rub Belle's ass with it.

"Wait, not that one... uuguuh, ahh— aaaahhhhh!" Belle reaches an orgasm as Mira pushes the plug into her. 

"There used to be a rumor at the Witch's Academy," Mira begins, pulling another item from the satchel. This one isn't a sex toy, but what appears to be a collar and leash. "Parabelle always wore a cloak around her neck to hide a collar around her neck. I thought to myself these rumors outrageous— I believed you to be a prude, seeing as your disposition is always so upright and fastidious."

Mira bends down low enough to meet Belle's face. Her mouth hangs open, still panting from the powerful orgasm she just had. From back here, I can make out from the trembling legs and gushing pussy that Belle really is enjoying this.

Mira raises her up by the chin. "Little did they know, you were as much a deviant as I was."

The moment Mira fixes the collar around Belle's neck, she snaps from her blissful trance, eyes going wide with fright. When she tugs at it, the inlaid opaque gems glow with energy. To our surprise, it's an enchanted collar.

"Wha-wha-wha-what have you done?! This won't come off unless I—" Belle stops short of finishing the most important part of her sentence.

"Unless you what?" Mira tugs on the leash. The gems glow with greater intensity, causing the collar to shrink.

"Nnngh! Unless I… obey one-hundred commands from whoever holds the leash…" The collar loosens back to its normal size, allowing her to breathe.

Mira nods with delight. "I like it. We have a pet now, darling."

"This feels wrong on so many levels," I say, shaking my head. "Belle, how did Anora convince the Council of Kings to send the Order of Piety to Parthun? A move like this would put dozens of kingdoms on edge."

"Because… The King of Juna was the deciding vote that put Anora on the Council. In exchange for the seat, she would support the motion to send an army to quell the rogue witches in the Weeping Expanse…"

The pieces fall into place, and I'm able to finish Belle's answer for her. "And in doing so, frame King Marcus for conspiring with witches. The King of Juna would seize Parthun for himself with Magistrate Semeyon acting as a puppet king." 

Mira paces along the room, pulling Belle to crawl along beside her. "Anora knew mine and Eudora's names were enough to persuade the motion to pass. Just how long has she been plotting this?"

At some point, the explosions outside have stopped. A portion of the city has become a smoking ruin, but there does not appear to be any more fighting. It's difficult to tell from here if we came out victorious or not.

Mira's eyes flash. She hands the leash to me and begins to head out. "I'm going to check on the battle. Stay with Belle and don't take your eyes off her. You may want to drink a few potions in case I don't return."

"Why did it come to this…" Belle sighs.

I drink four vials pulled out from my satchel and feel my body rejuvenating. The fourth one tastes different. It's sour with an earthy taste. When I bring the vial up to my eyes, I see the residual pink liquid pool at the bottom.

"Gurk…" I mutter under my breath. If I remember correctly, the pink liquid is the same secretion from Miuna after it absorbed the tennoraphallus. A pressure builds between my legs until a bulge is sticking out from underneath my robes. "Ehh??"

When I lift up my robes, a large penis springs up and stares back at me. Belle looks over her shoulder and is shocked to see the male organ at my crotch.

"Ellori, y-y-y-you're… I didn't know you were like this?" She backs up to a corner, eyes trained on my penis. 

"This is a misunderstanding, I'm… I drank a random potion thinking it was a stamina drought." It feels real to the touch, the sensation of gripping it makes my legs weak.

My body is getting hot, particularly my pussy and penis. It wouldn't be the first time I felt this sensation. I've used the tennoraphallus and it was the same. The problem is, having Belle stare at it isn't helping the situation.

"I know what this is." Belle suddenly flies into a rant. "You want to humiliate me further, is that it? I get it, I lost. Ahhhhh! Parabelle Ivethrow, the Witch of Wrath and Diligence lost. Guh… but no matter how much you make a fool of me, I won't give up. So go ahead. Order me to suck your dick. Fuck me. Make me your pet toy. I don't— don't care, I can take it."

Overwhelmed by her exclamation, I begin to lose my sense of reasoning. As though all the blood in my brain is rushing down to my lower head. "Uhh— No, I don't… that's not…" 

"Do it!" She yells.

"F-Fine! As punishment for trying to take over my Parthun, and your complicity in regicide, crawl over here and suck me off."

I did it. I gave her an order. Belle does as she is told and crawls obediently between my legs. She doesn't hesitate to wrap her hot tongue around the tip of my cock.

It's like she's been waiting for this, pining for a chance to be treated like a toy. The excited look on her face as she slobbers over my penis… just looking at her…

My brain is getting fuzzy from her incredible blowjob. "Belle, I'm going to cum…!" 

"Spray it inside this worthless witch's mouth... Shlluurrp… chu— shhlluurp, ahh… hommph! I lost because I didn't work hard enough— shhllrrpp… haa… I can at least… work hard to make you feel good…"

My throbbing cock unloads into Belle's mouth, and she swallows every drop of it. She continues to pleasure me, her head bouncing up and down my still erect member. 

I don't even know what I let into her mouth. Biologically, I can't produce sperm as a woman. Unless the strange liquid I drank also gave me testicles, it's impossible. Whatever the case is, I need to find some way to reverse this. Even though it feels good, so good that I'm about to cum again, I don't want to be stuck with a penis forever.

"Belle, you don't have to— ahhh!" My dick is still sensitive after cumming, having her tongue work on the tip with such expertise is going to make me let it out again.

Special thank you to my patrons: Patron - Deathslinger1020, Wolf, ExorcistBirb; Honored Patrons - Sektos, Ty W, Fullmoon, LictorSivas, William Dawson, Vhail; VIP Patrons - Icewing, The old cubic slime, Sean. If you enjoy what I write, consider subscribing to my patreon at https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

Launched a patreon poll to determine first h-scene, and it will be dun dun dun-- Ellori x Mira! Will be looking for an artist to commission soon.

23