65 – A Hot Experience with a Yeti
4.6k 1 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The yeti stomps past me, dragging a dead and skinned wolf towards the fire. He skewers the beast on the tusk and fixes it to spit-roast above the bonfire. It's anything but aromatic. It stinks something fierce, but now that I have a chance to rest, my hunger is really setting in.

"Did you perhaps rescue us?" I ask the yeti.

"Find witches in old wolf cave. Broke open thinking wolf inside, but find witches instead." He speaks at a similar level of intelligence as Gurk, if not a tad more articulate. 

We should consider ourselves lucky. If things had turned out differently, the yeti would have considered us food. Fortunately, we aren't dead.

Yet.

Unlike the other cave, this place isn't affected by the unnatural cold. In fact, I feel perfectly fine when I should be freezing in this frigid place. The entrance which is but a short sprint away is wide open, yet it seems like the warmth from the fire isn't escaping.

The yeti sits cross-legged on his mammoth pelt, watching the wolf slowly roast. He doesn't appear aggressive in the slightest. I approach him with steady steps until I'm close enough to take a seat next to him. Despite this, he neither flinches nor reacts.

It might be that he has seen a fair share of human interactions— or maybe even with demihumans.

I stretch my arms out to the bonfire and feel its heat seeping into my body. It's a natural fire alright. "How is it that this cave is so warm?"

I flinch as the yeti reaches out to me, but he picks something up from behind me instead. A crystal ball the size of my head sits nestled in his large hand. A myriad of dull colors swim within, expanding and contracting like a living cloud of smoke.

There's no way I could have noticed this before. It is undoubtedly emitting an antimagic field, which explains why I can't cast magic and why our familiars are inactive.

"Where ball goes, no snow, no cold."

He tears off the wolf's leg and bites into it. Blood drips down his jaws, staining his pristine bluish-white fur.

"Did… did you find this from a man-made tower? Perhaps one that may have belonged to a witch like us?" I ask.

"Tower tall like tree, made of stone and mortar?" He wonders aloud, nibbling on the bones.

"Yes, that must be it! Can you take us there?" The yeti will make for a perfect guide, but he seems apprehensive. I crawl between his legs to encourage him, stroking the enormous red member peeking out from under the thick fur. "I haven't thanked you yet. It must be lonely up here. Maybe I can provide you some comfort in return for saving us?"

I start dragging my tongue along the length of his shaft. In no time, I have it lubricated in my saliva. The moment it slips into my mouth, the yeti groans, his throbbing cock unleashes a thick load into my mouth.

"Uurr… feels different than with hand. Never done this with another," the yeti says, slightly embarrassed.

My heart lights up. "Does that mean you're a virgin? In that case, h-how about I be your first woman?"

The internal anticipation meter in my crotch goes out of control as the yeti nods, eager to feel the pleasures of a woman's body for the first time. Luckily for us, he hasn't gotten soft yet even though he came recently. His first blowjob must have stimulated him enough to keep his dick going.

"Just lie down and relax, okay?"

The yeti lays down on the pelt, staring at me as I service his cock with my mouth. The whole thing is about the size of my forearm, but I'm able to get it down to my throat. 

"Shllurrrp… mmmh— sshhhlrrrpp… haahhh…"

With my free hand, I massage his testicles which he seems to like. Sucking down to the base isn't an option, but I get a good rhythm going, bobbing my head up and down the shaft. Everytime the tip hits the back of my throat, the yeti groans in bliss. 

He ejaculates again, the second load is much thicker than the first. I swallow it all, feeling the warm cum slide down my throat.

I was supposed to be pleasuring him, but I'm getting horny. My penis is getting hard. Of course, it is. The piece of meat is as much a part of my body as my flesh and bones. This just means I shouldn't take all my clothes off. I lower my robes down to my waist to give the yeti a good look at my breasts.

Climbing on top of him is the easy part, but I have to adjust my cock under the robes so he doesn't notice. As I lower my soaking pussy down on his dick, taking it into me inch by inch, the yeti suddenly grabs my waist and pushes it all the way in.

The intense, sudden penetration sends a powerful shock up my spine. "Fuuucck, I'm cumming— aaaahhh!"

My quaking body settles down to a gentle tremble.

"Witch inside feels good!" The yeti exclaims.

I glance over to Mira and Belle who are both still asleep. I'm scared that they can wake any second, but I need this dick in me. It's so big and hot. I want to cum again so badly.

The yeti and I get a good rhythm going. While I grind my hips, he raises his slightly to thrust back. His hands come up to grope my chest, and as soon as he pinches my nipples, I cum again. My shaking body sends him to an orgasm, too. Hot cum gushes into my pussy as I milk him for every drop.

"Aaaahhh…! Haahh… if I didn't know better, I'd think you've done this before... " I compliment, rubbing his broad furry chest.

It's not enough. My own cock is about to explode. I want to rub it, but I also don't want to freak out the yeti. 

An idea suddenly comes to me.

"Wait… " I get off of him, cum dripping from my pussy.

On my hands and knees, I shake my butt at him. The yeti crawls forward, positioning his cock at my entrance. He shoves it in all at once, hands held firm on my waist as he begins to piston into me.

"Ahh, nnhaa— so good… nngh…!"

While he's fucking me from behind, I lick my hand and reach down to stroke my own dick. The sensation is sublime. My pussy and dick feeling good at the same time, the building intensity from both are turning my pleasure senses to a new high.

While the yeti's cock is throbbing inside me, mine is throbbing in my hands. His hot cum gushes into my womb. I lose strength in the only arm holding myself up and fall flat onto the pelt. The yeti continues to pound into me. As he does, the thrusts grind my penis against the soft fur of the mammoth pelt.

I'm getting close, the soft bristles massaging my cock so good that I can cum at any moment. The yeti picks up speed, fucking me harder and faster. Since it's his first time with a human pussy, he's not wasting a second to screw me silly.

This wild ape-like beast is fucking me to submission, and I can't get enough of it.

I bury my moans into the pelt beneath me. "Mmmhh! Good… more— aahhh! I love your cock…!"

I don't want to waste this chance either. I start humping the fur, pressing my cock against the pelt to feel even better. Soon, the pressure has built to the point where I'm unable to hold it in anymore. I orgasm from both my cock and pussy, nearly losing consciousness .

"Yes, yes, yes! Fill me up— nnghh… aaahh, haaaaa!"

For the next few hours, we continue to have sex. Even when he's been wrung dry of cum, his dick remains at full mast. Fucking in front of my unconscious friends makes the thrill more exciting. I must have cum at least five more times before they began to wake up.

"Nngh…" Mira and Belle stir from their sleep.

I hop off and pull up my robes, the yeti throws a random pelt over his groin to cover himself. Mira raises her head, shaking away the grogginess. Her eyes snap open as she sees the yeti to my side. She reaches for her staff, but just as what happened with me, she is unable to invoke magic.

"What… is going on?" she asks.

With my two companions awake, I explain what happened and why we are unaffected by the cold here.

Mira holds the crystal ball next to the bonfire and tugs on Belle's leash to bring her closer. "You were the foremost expert on imbuing magic to items in the Academy. What do you make of this?"

"I studied the imbuing of magic to items. There's a difference," she adjusts the collar on her neck and clears her throat. "You don't see this sort of craftsmanship anymore. The only instances of magic negation of this level are dryadic anti-magic fields or through soul-binding."

"The crystal ball itself isn't a soul-bound item?" I ask.

Belle shakes her head and hands it back to me. She points to an etching which makes out the initials: T. K.

"This confirms my suspicions— the witch who was sent here was none other than Tamara Kingsly. A witch of old as powerful as her is the only one who could have conjured this persistent storm, and created this crystal to traverse it."

Mira cracks her neck and stretches her legs. "Well then, we have found our way to the tower. Shall we?"

The yeti brings the crystal ball along as he guides us to the witch's tower. It's as though there is a large dome barrier moving with us, but really it is just dispelling the conjured blizzard in our trek forward. We cut through the storm like a hand wiping away condensation on glass.

We come to a stone tower half-buried in snow. Nothing but a few blasts of fire can't clear. Inside is a modest home that doubles up as a laboratory. Books and frozen ingredients fill the shelves, an inert alchemy cauldron rests in the center of the room. 

Belle finds the teleportation circle downstairs in a large open chamber that appeared to have served many rituals in the past. Mira and I set the magic crystals on the receptacles. It isn't until the yeti steps far enough away with the anti-magic crystal that the circle reacts.

The yeti waves as the teleportation circle begins to light up. "Bye, pretty witch! Come back next time for more sex!"

"You did what?" Mira glares at me.

"That was supposed to be a secret!" I pull my cap lower to cover my reddening face.

We come out on the other side. The curtain of light surrounding the circle fades, replaced by a wall of spears and swords drawn on us. Elves, half-beasts, demi-humans that I only know of from my studies have us encircled.

A tall dark-skinned elf in white ceremonial robes like a wedding dress emerges from the crowd. Her expression is full of intrigue and apprehension. Before we can explain anything, three shackles are tossed at our feet. 

"Put your staves down and chain yourselves, lest you wish to be skewered." the dark elf demands.

Special thank you to my patrons: Patron - Hunter, Cloningforfree, Philip, Deathslinger1020, Wolf, ExorcistBirb; Honored Patrons - Suolojavri, JZ, Eric, Sektos, Ty W, Fullmoon, LictorSivas, William Dawson, Vhail; VIP Patrons - Icewing, The old cubic slime, Sean. If you enjoy what I write, consider subscribing to my patreon at https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

39