67 – A Trial of Love and Lust
4.1k 2 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mira bursts out laughing. "That's it? I mean… cough— I thought we would face a bloody battle or help fetch something."

"Let me get this straight. We're to have sex with one of your people as a trial?" I ask the three High Priestesses.

Gale looks down her nose at us, grinning. On the other hand, Sheila and Ceris don't find this a laughing matter.

"Not one, but several. I doubt any of you will be able to persist through the trial. You will faint before your second partner and wish you had magic to help," Gale chides.

None of us are really affected by her insults.

Belle leans in to whisper, "I feel like they have the wrong impression of witches."

"I think so, too. Even so, we should be careful," I whisper back. Belle and I nod to Mira, and then to the priestesses. "We accept the challenge."

I say we should be careful, but really that was directed at myself more than anyone else. This is a serious matter, yet my pussy is getting wet and my penis is starting to get hard. I have to get my living robes to keep it down so no one notices.

The new addition to my body might pose a problem. They're going to find out I'm no ordinary woman at this rate. Having sex means I'm bound to reveal that I have a man part on me.

We descend the castle until we reach a wide marble hallway reminiscent of the tower I walked through with Zeke. But what awaits us at the end of the hall is no bathhouse, but three doors. Behind those doors we hear the clamour of voices as though a crowd is on the other side.

Just how many are we going to have sex with?!

Sheila appears in front of me, her eyes showing worry. "It may be daunting, but for all our sake, please prevail and convince Gale otherwise."

I'm glad she's misinterpreting my anticipation of a gangbang as hesitation. What would they think if they find out I'm just someone who enjoys this sort of stuff?

"Behind these doors await your trial. The Goddess' most devoted shall be receiving your love. In order to pass, you must bring them to coitus without yourself losing consciousness," Ceris explains, standing before the leftmost door. "May Vessyra, the Goddess of Love and Lust embrace you."

The elf extends a hand to one of us. Belle steps forward to go first. "Hmph. I'll finish them before you, Mira. Count on it."

She takes Ceris' hand and they walk through the door to applause and cheers. That definitely sounds like people in the dozens if not hundreds.

"Belle always has to make it a competition," Mira sighs.

"Mira… I know you promised never to sleep with anyone other than me, but—" I'm silenced by her kiss.

She pulls away, smiling. "I will take no pleasure in it, but as I lay with others, I shall only think of you. They will not stand a chance against me."

Leaving me with those words, she marches into the arena with Gale following right behind her.

I take a deep breath to steel myself, and take Sheila's hand as we also make our way out the door. We come into a cone-shaped room with no ceiling, and a wooden partition to my left and right. Before me are two demihumans I'm seeing for the first time— a short, humanoid hyena I recognize as a gnoll, and an effeminate elf that reminds me of Valor.

And behind them is an audience. The full scope of this outdoor arena is an amphitheater in which the stage we're on is divided into three parts, and I'm in the center. I begin to hear the familiar sound of Belle's moans and the rhythmic sound of sex.

My cock is at full mast. Seeing a crowd isn't helping one bit. 

Sheila bows and steps aside for the two demihumans to approach me. I gulp hard as their hands start feeling me up. The gnoll's curious hands pull my robes down to my abdomen. He whips his long tongue out and begins to lick at my body.

The elf isn't as brave as the gnoll, and sticks to feeling up my body instead of exploring it. I lift his chin up to my face and plant a deep kiss. His eyes remain open and in a daze, face red up to the tip of his ears.

Both of their cocks hump at my thighs. I can't wait any longer, but I don't want to accidentally reveal my own penis.

I drop down to my knees as they unbuckle their pants. The deep red color of the gnoll's cock and elf's smooth uncut member both look delicious. I start licking both of them at the same time. 

When I'm not sucking on one, I'm rubbing the other on my breasts, and alternate to keep them stimulated. Having two cocks in my face, my hands wrapped around the base, and tongue stroking the shaft, I can keep this up forever.

As it seems, so can they. The gnoll and elf hold it in pretty well. It feels like a long time before they finally spurt their first load. 

I can't forget that this is still a trial. If I lose myself to sex completely, I might end up succumbing to pleasure and pass out. I'm the one who needs to control the trial.

The gnoll jumps onto my back and starts humping my butt. It reminds me of mine and Gurk's first time when he was unaccustomed to sex. I grab the gnoll's throbbing cock and try to guide it to my pussy, but as he's thrusting, plunges into my ass instead.

"Nnngh! Fuck… it's so hot, you're burning my inside…" I purr to the gnoll, who buries every last inch of himself into me

I pull the elf to me by his cock. He doesn't need anymore coaxing, and slams into my pussy all the way to the entrance of my womb.

The onlookers grow more raucous as our threesome nears climax. Being fucked from behind, making out with the elf as he screws me from the front— the memories of the gangbang with the demihumans I had back home comes flooding back in, making me cum hard.

"Hauu… chu… mmmph! Keep screwing me…" I beg them. "Pour everything inside my holes— aaahhhh!"

All three of us fall to the ground. The elf and I continue to grind our hips together, and the gnoll hasn't stopped drilling into my ass. I notice Sheila masturbating off to the side, staring at us with lust in her feline eyes.

On my fifth round with the gnoll and elf, after cycling through many different positions, they ejaculate their last load on my chest and have enough. They can't stand any longer, as their legs and hips have given out. 

I outlasted both of them, but I haven't had enough yet. With both hands under my robes fingering my pussy and stroking my cock, I still want more.

"Is it… over?" I ask Sheila.

She rises from her seat, letting the thin dress drop to her ankles. "I am your third and final partner."

My heart skips a beat at the thought of having sex with the high priestess. She and the other two are the epitome of beauty. It was hard enough to keep from staring while she wore the thin veil of a dress, but now that she is naked in front of me, it's getting harder to contain myself.

I no longer hear the crowd and focus only on Sheila. The warmth of her skin seeps into mine as we embrace each other, and our lips soon after. 

Though a beastfolk, the front of her body and face is as smooth as human skin. A tuft of soft fur runs down the length of her spine to form the tail. When I run my hand down her back, she moans, purring into my mouth. The quivering vibrations of her throat entices me to suck on her tongue.

"Hahh… mmnnh— chu!" Sheila pushes me away to part our lips. "As a high priestess, it is still my duty to test your mettle."

She starts to pull down my robes, but the fear of finding out has me tug against her. 

"Please do not resist. You will fail the trial," she pleads.

I lose strength in my arms and relent, allowing her to pull my robes down to my ankles. 

Sheila gasps.

As does everyone in the arena. The cheering stops. All that remains is the sound of heated sex on opposite sides of me. There's no doubt about what the audience is staring at.

I try to make out the chatter in the crowd.

"Is that what I think it is…?"

"Like Vessyra herself!"

"The Goddess!"

To my confusion, the amphitheater explodes with joy, cheering louder than ever with fervor.

"By Vessyra…" the priestess utters, awe-struck by what she sees. Her cool fingers wrap around my hard member, sending a shock up my body.. "So real to the touch… so big… and… beautiful."

Sheila rubs my cock against her supple cheek like a precious gift. She kisses the tip, then deepthroats it down to the base. I can feel it rubbing against the back of her throat. The long, feline tongue massages me, working herself along the length.

"Omph… shllurrrp… shllrrp… hahh— mmph…" The sounds she makes turns me on so much. It's like she's mimicking what I did with the other two.

Her mouth is so hot, it's like she's breathing fire. But there is no pain in the burn, instead it drives my pleasure senses through the roof. I climax into her, letting every bit of ejaculate I didn't know I had into her throat. She pulls my cock out and licks it clean, seductively staring at me while she does.

Like a real animal in heat, Sheila gets onto all fours and raises her butt to me. "I want it inside… I'm sure you will find me accommodating."

"You don't have to tell me twice," I say, going down on her.

Sheila jolts forward when I start licking the entrance to her pussy. Her heated yeowling causes some members in the audience to do away with decorum and masturbate where they sit. The priestesses grabs her breasts and pinches at her nipples.

So she's just another cat in heat like myself. In that case…

"Nyyaaahh— haa… aahhhhh!" Sheila spasms as I tug on her tail. The moment I stick my tongue into her soaking pussy, she succumbs to her first orgasm of the trial.

My victory has already been secured. Now that I've got her to orgasm, her body will stay sensitive for a while.

"Ellori…" she says my name, panting. "Give this naughty kitty… your love…"

Pressing the tip of my cock to her entrance is enough to bring me close. 

Intense moans from Mira's side distracts me. I feel worried for a second thinking it was Mira, but that isn't her voice. It's someone else. Could it be Gale's?

Sheila is rubbing her slit against my cock, tears in her eyes. "Please, don't make me wait any longer."

I thrust into her, watching her slit part open and accepting the entire length of my cock.

"Oh, goddess! Yess! Ahhhh— aaaahhh…! I can't… I— nnnhhaaahhh!" Her screams are every bit intense if not more than my neighbors.

The walls of Sheila's pussy clenches on me, begging me to fill her up. With my hands on her butt, I begin to piston into her. Every thrust is met with a crazed moan, a mix between meowing and whimpering.

"More, faster! Don't stop giving me your love— aahh! I'll receive all of it!" Sheila screams into the crowd, who echoes her back with proclamations of love and devotion.

Pressure builds quickly on my crotch. I grab her waist and slam as deep as I can, pouring a massive load into her womb. Sheila's head rears back, eyes showing of frenzy.

"I can feel it, Vessyra!" she shouts. "My goddess, I can feel your love— aahhhnn! You send your love through this witch… I accept it, I want it all— nnhh… aahh! I'm cumming— aaahhhh!!"

The priestess falls forward as I let out the remaining load onto her back, staining the golden fur body. Seeing her face, an expression lost to pleasure, I know I've already won. 

But still, I haven't had enough yet.

"Sheila… I can still keep going." I flip her on her back and lay on top of her in the missionary position.

Our lips meet again, trading the taste of our saliva— exchanging vows of love under the eyes of her people and their goddess.

She puts a hand to my shoulder. "I'm spent… you have won— NNNGGHhhaaaa!"

"I heard you," I whisper into her ears. "But I want more of your body.

***

Hours must have gone by. The sun is coming down. Moans from Mira's arena have stopped, and all I hear is the sound of kissing from Belle's arena. Even our audience, some of whom had leapt from their seat to come closer, have grown exhausted with their limp members in hand.

My penis has also been spent. I've lost track how many times I came inside Sheila. 

This body of mine… it didn't produce ejaculate before, why is it doing it now? I hope I'm not fertile. The last thing I need is getting my allies pregnant.

Sheila lies convulsing on the ground, her tongue hangs out and eyes rolled back still in the aftershocks of her climax. Cum cakes every inch of her breasts, face, and thighs.

"Whew… I guess it's my win?"

Special thank you to my patrons: Patron - Suolojavri, Hunter, Cloningforfree, Philip, Wolf, ExorcistBirb; Honored Patrons -  JZ, Eric, Sektos, Ty W, Fullmoon, LictorSivas, William Dawson, Vhail; VIP Patrons - The old cubic slime, Sean. If you enjoy what I write, consider subscribing to my patreon at https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

43