75 – Mating with a Minotaur
5.5k 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Taurac embraces me with his muscular arms. I lean into his chest, feeling the nostalgic warmth of his touch.

"I thought you didn't survive the tower's collapse. Is it really you?" I ask, my voice quivering from excitement.

There is another part of my body that's quivering as well. I can't stop these primal feelings bubbling to the surface. Seeing the minotaur whom I shared such an intimate time with, and genuinely believed dead, has me in a mix of emotions

Taurac nods. "Come here after Ellori disappear. Stones fell down, hit head. Everything, black. Wake up here."

"I don't remember how I got here either…" I say, clutching my head.

Taurac suddenly rips my robes off my body and carries me onto the bed. 

"Wait— what?" I fall onto the bed and his meaty hands spread open my legs. I panic, fearing for something that should have been hanging between my legs that isn't there. My memories are hazy, but I distinctly remember having a penis.

But that couldn't be. I'm a woman. Unless something gave it to me…?

"Taurac can smell. Want to mate again," he says, taking me away from my thoughts.

The minotaur lowers his snout between my legs, the hot air from his breathing teases my clit. The large bovine tongue rolls out to lick my pussy, mixing his saliva with the juices leaking out from me.

Everytime the tongue brushes against my clit, the tiny shocks shoot up my spine, causing me to gasp. I grab a hold of his horns and throw my legs over his shoulders, spreading myself wider for him to lick.

I want it now. His tongue isn't enough. I needed the slab of meat between his legs to slam into me and fuck me silly again. But Taurac hasn't had enough of tasting my pussy yet. A mix of our juices eventually wet the sheets around us, soaking the green linen shoots below me.

The wet meat in his mouth works wonders, I'm melting like ice on a summer day in Grathir. I let go of his horns to massage my breasts, kneading them and making sure to pinch my nipples for added stimulation.

"I'm going to cum… on your tongue— aaahhh!" I sit up, grabbing his face as the first orgasm hits.

Even as I'm coming down from the climax, Taurac continues to slurp up the juices that my body gushed out. When he finally has enough, he raises his face to meet mine as I'm still panting.

"Good boy. You sure know how to treat a lady," I say, stroking his snout.

"Want Ellori to feel good. Saved Taurac when attacked, did not deserve Ellori's kindness," he responds with broken speech.

It reminds me of someone else I know who had trouble grasping proper speech. He was green, and short, and… I can't quite put my finger on it.

Taurac's incredibly large cock falls onto my stomach with a thud. Just feeling the weight of it turns me on. I push Taurac to take a seat at the edge of the bed, so I can start returning the favor with my mouth.

It's too big for me to take in. I would have to dislocate my jaw in order to give him an actual blowjob. But I can lick all around it, letting my drool slide down the shaft and to lubricate the inevitable fun we're going to have. I sandwich his cock between my breasts, rubbing it as low as to the balls, and all the way back to the head. My whole body is in use to pleasure him.

Soon, his member throbs in my grasp.  While my tongue teases the tip, my breasts massages the shaft, bringing him closer to an orgasm. The thought of being coated in his hot cum makes me salivate even more from my mouth and pussy.

"Are you getting close? It's alright, cum everywhere— spray it all over me!" I shout with joy.

Taurac rears back his head as his throbbing dick spews out cum like a geyser. He showers me with the very thing meant to fill my womb. Some of it makes it into my mouth as I open wide. The viscous cum soaks my body, and I rub it against my clit, spreading it over my body like lotion. Much of it wastefully lands on the floor.

I know he has a lot more stored in those baby banks of his. 

He suddenly lifts me from where I'm standing and sits me on top of his waist. Taurac kisses me with licks and nuzzles. His tongue strokes my face like a wet towel, lighting up my senses and sending my heart soaring. My mouth opens to receive it, laying kisses along his snout and tongue in return.

The massive cock, wet with my spit and pussy juices dripping onto it, pokes against the entrance. The tip pries open the slit as Taurac begins to enter me, his arms clutched around my back to keep me from struggling.

A brief moment of fear wells up within me. Taurac looks me right in the eyes as though asking for permission to proceed. Even now he cares about how I feel. If I didn't want to, I know he wouldn't press the matter further.

But I want it.

"It's ok, Taurac. Show me how much you love me," I purr, stroking the black mane behind his head.

He pushes into me slowly. The pain comes rushing back as my pussy is being stretched to its limits. We stare longingly at each other, and his eyes tell me he's ready to stop any moment. I want it deep enough for the tip of his cock to kiss the entrance to my womb.

"Uuug… god, shit… ahh—!" 

The pain is unimaginable, yet I feel it nonetheless. The vagina is a very elastic tunnel of flesh to begin with, but only up to a certain point. Taurac licks the tears from my eyes as they stream down my cheeks. 

It must be because I've taken so many now that I'm used to larger cocks. With every inch I take in, my mind goes white, but bit by bit I get him into me until he can't fit any longer.

"I did it… it's all in, and I didn't need to use the… the…? What am I… trying to remember— guh?! Oh, god— I'm cumming, aaaahhhh!"

Then it happens. The second Taurac moves a muscle, my whole body jolts and like a chain reaction, one explosive orgasm after another robs me of my consciousness.

I come to laying on Taurac's chest, his cock still buried inside me. He sees me awake and grunts with relief. My pussy appears to be more accustomed to it now, but it is still a challenge to take.

"Are you ready to fuck me, Taurac?" I ask him.

The minotaur nods, his large hands groping my backside and ass.

There is still so much of him left to take, but I'll just have to settle with fucking half his cock. I start bouncing on top of it, riding my minotaur like a horse. The walls of my pussy clings so tightly to him because it's being stretched to the limits.

The bulbous head scrapes against my insides, it doesn't even need to hit my g-spot, just rub against it and it makes me climax constantly. My body is on fire being reunited with one of the best lays in my life. It's like I'm about to be split in half, but the pleasure overwhelms the pain so much that I can't think of anything else.

Once again, I've become a bitch in heat. I'm enraptured by the hot rod of flesh thrusting into me. A slave to my base instincts. Taurac was taken away from me before. Not again, I want to stay connected like this forever.

I can't hold back my voice anymore. I don't know who else is here or on the other side of these walls, but I need to scream. Whenever he rams into me, it's light's out and then a wave of pleasure hits me like a tsunami.

I throw my head back, moaning and writhing. "Yes! Fuck me, Taurac! Fill me up with your bull cum— aahhh! Let's stay here and mate forever, I want this cock fucking me until I die— nngggaaahhhhh!"

Taurac's cock throbs inside me, the earthquake-like tremors make me go wild with another round of orgasms. In that moment, we climax together. His cum gushes into me, and since his cock has me plugged up, all of it fills into my womb.

When he pulls out, a river of ejaculate flows out of my pussy.

Just like the first time, the two of us end up doing it at every corner of the room. No place is too sacred. We do every position possible, but my personal favorite is the mating press. Having him on top of me, my legs wrapped around his waist and cum pouring into me, there is no better feeling being dominated by him.

I use my living robes to give me different outfits, it didn't seem to matter because he would rip them off everytime. That is, until my robes turn into cow ears and horns at the top of my head, and extend around my neck to form a collar and cowbell.

Female minotaurs don't exist, but the sight of me bearing similar features to his kind coupled with the collar, triggered the inner beast within him. Taurac fucked me so hard, the bell on my neck chimed louder than our lustful moans.

I lose track of time having sex with Taurac. It feels so good. Being in his strong arms, caressed by a thick tongue licking me clean, every orgasm giving me a glimpse of heaven. I know nothing else but the pleasure of being made to cum as we mated.

Taurac's thick cock is all I cared about, and I'm okay being a slave to it if I could continue to be treated this way.

We didn't need to clean our mess. Taurac's spilled cum, the soaked sheets, even the ejaculate on the walls and ceiling disappears when the clock strikes midnight. It's like the room refreshes itself anew.

There is a large wooden tub that fills with water every evening like clockwork. We wash ourselves of the grime and sweat from making love all day, and proceed to do it there after pulling the drain plug.

Food is also delivered twice a day, once in the morning and again at night, by a shadowy figure at the door. We eat, leave the plates outside, and they would be gone the next moment. When we go to bed, we fuck until I pass out, and wake up in the morning for another round. 

Our daily routine has become a cycle fueled by lust.

One day, like any other unassuming day, Taurac is railing into me when there is a knock at the door. This is a first, and I feel compelled to see who it is.

"Taurac— ahh! There's… someone at the door, we should answer it— nnhhaaa!" I cum hard on top of him. He pulls me off his member and lays me on the bed, licking my body clean with his tongue. I rest for a moment catching my breath, letting him groom the ejaculate off me.

When I can feel my legs again, I throw on a blue silken nightgown found inside the wardrobe and answer the door. There is no one here. Up and down the hallway of dark mahogany walls, illuminated by candles, stretch into the darkness as far as my eyes can see. In front of me and along the walls there are other doors, set between them are paintings of strange humanoid men.

They have cephaloid heads, but wear fine clothings of noblemen. Others are more bestial. They have hair all over their faces, horns growing out of their foreheads, with horizontal pupils like a goat's eyes.

I'm about to shut the door and return to Taurac when I notice a letter on the ground. It's addressed to me, my name written on it with cursive letters, but in handwriting I don't recognize.

The contents of the letter reads:

'You may not remember me and may remember even less now. We are already acquainted, from a trade made in calmer times. This is your invitation to join me for dinner, so that we may bargain once again.'

Special thank you to my patrons:

Patrons - Philip, Kuroko, Hunter, Wolf, ExorcistBirb, Sektos

Honored Patrons -  Kiaifuta, William, Bulatt, JZ, Eric, Ty W, LictorSivas, Vhail

VIP Patrons - Bartsi, The old cubic slime, Sean

Lord Patrons - Empress of Iron

Advanced chaptersexclusive patron-only chapters, & h-commission art available on my patreon - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

31