79 – Thelia, the Erinyes Demon
2.5k 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three of us forcibly strip the erinyes and move her from the cage over to the wooden stocks. We've put an iron shackle and ball around her ankles, then bound her wings together with rope to keep her from flailing.

Mira can't keep from laughing. She slaps the erinyes' breasts that are hanging down like a cow's udder, causing the demon to wince in pain. This act of sadism is making Mira seem more like a demon than the one we're interrogating.

"Kuh… when I get out of here, you will regret messing with me. I am a greater demon! I serve as Zertos' flail of punishment!" the erinyes shouts at us.

"Surely a greater demon such as yourself has a name," Belle goads the erinyes by stroking their excessive pride.

It works. The erinyes launches into a rant in her introduction.

"My name Thelia, greater demon of punishment! I serve—"

Mira lashes Thelia from behind with her own whip, leaving a deep red mark on her already crimson skin. The demon's eyes clench shut as she swallows a scream. Mira then drags a finger along the whip mark, scraping a nail against it.

"You make adorable squeaks for a seemingly fearsome demon," Mira teases.

I kneel down infront of Thelia to meet her at eye level. The look she gives me is filled with rage, but there is a hint of fear in her.

"First of all, where are we?" I ask her.

The dungeon does have a door, but we agreed not to open it without any idea where we are. So far, nothing else has come through, and we can't make out any noises from the other side. 

Thelia faces away from me, refusing the answer. Mira whips her again, harder. Tears begin to form around her eyes. She may be a demon, but even I'm starting to feel bad.

Unfortunately, we don't have time to play nice.

"Taurac, why don't you relieve yourself with the demon?" I give the minotaur a push.

"What?! You dare defile the likes of me? Stop it, don't you dare!" Thelia growls, putting up a brave front.

He grunts and eagerly hobbles behind the demon, whose brave face has melted to one that is fraught with terror.

Mira watches on with curiosity, then asks Taurac to step back a moment.

"We wouldn't want to kill her. Allow me to make her ready for it," she offers, grinning.

Taurac moves away to give Mira room. She positions herself in front of Thelia's butt, and then leans her face into it. 

"How dare you, mongrel… I'll— eeek! Aaahhh, wait… how are you— no, stop! Stop, stop, stop! NNgggahahhhh! I'm— hhaaauuu!" Thelia moans so loud she sounds like a shrieking banshee. She writhes on the gallows, struggling against her restraints to no avail.

When Mira is done with Thelia, she is a twitching mess and her legs have gone limp. Sweat and juices from her pussy trickle to a pool underneath her. Mira wipes the drool from her lips, beaming with a triumphant smirk.

"My research has yielded that demons taste no different from humans," she remarks.

Belle gives Mira an incredulous sigh. "You're terrifying in more ways than one, you know that?"

With Thelia wet, Taurac tries again. This thick cock faces resistance at the entrance, but as soon as it breaches her, the large piece of meat slides right in.

"AAAAHHHHHHH! NO, I'M GOING TO BREAK— GGUUAAHH!" Thelia's howls are so piercing that we have to cover our ears.

I'm getting wet watching Taurac put it in her. I have to shift my penis around in my robes to prevent it from sticking out awkwardly since it's getting erect.

I lift Thelia's sweat-ridden face. Despite drifting in and out of consciousness, she winces in pain every time Taurac thrusts into her. A bright-red tongue hangs out between plump lips and sharp incisors.

A part of me wanted to drop my pants and shove my dick into her mouth. Though, seeing as she isn't too fond of us right now, I might end up losing it instead.

"Unless you want to see what a demon and minotaur crossbreed looks like, you better answer our questions." I give her a good smack in the face to wake her up.

Thelia's eyes snap open, returning to the reality of being railed by a large demi-human. Her body lurches forward, chokes on her own spit, and shudders uncontrollably.

"I'm… aaghhh! It hurts— please, you're going to split me in half! No more, no more! It's coming, I'm— aaaaahhhh!" Thelia climaxes, but Taurac still hasn't had enough.

I signal Taurac to stop penetrating her, otherwise she'll lose her sanity before we even get a chance to talk to her.

"So much for a greater demon," I tease her.

"Mark my words… I will have your heads on a stick when I get out— AAAHHNN!" Thelia is silenced by Taurac's rough thrust into her.

Mira rolls over a cart full of masochistic instruments. There are two nipple clamps with  small weights at the end of the chain. I put both of them on her breasts, causing her to squeal. Taurac seems to enjoy what I did, she might have clenched her pussy when I put the clamps on her.

Still, Thelia remains uncooperative.

"What if we stick something up her butt? Like a dildo?" I suggest to Belle and Mira.

There were plenty of sex toys in this dungeon. Being the kind of demon Thelia is, she must have used all sorts of things to torment her captured enemies. Too bad for her, she's on the receiving end of it this time.

"That's a good idea." Mira nods in agreement, then asks Belle, "Why don't we stick one of your butt plugs into her. You have plenty to spare."

Belle backs away, clutching her satchel to her chest. "You're not coming near my treasures. Besides, don't you know the golden rule of butt plugs is to never share? That's downright filthy."

"Looks like the Witch of Wrath & Diligence has nothing up her sleeves to help us. Or in this case, her butt," Mira chortles. Just as we're about to go back to digging for something to torture Thelia with, the low hum of pulsing magic signals our attention back on Belle.

"I… have this?" She holds in her hand black anal beads that squirms in her grasp. The sex toy appears to be alive, the beads shrink to the size of a grape and enlarge to the size of an apple at random, reacting to the magic Belle pumps into it. "I, erm, don't use it. Maybe we can try it on her to make her talk?"

Mira and I stare, mouths agape at perhaps one of the kinkiest contraptions we have ever laid eyes on. We knew Belle had a fetish with sticking things up her butt, but these contracting and expanding anal beads take the cake. Even though I've had anal sex before with plenty of creatures, that looks nothing short of painful to me.

"You made that, didn't you?" I ask Belle.

"I imbue a great many things with magic. Doesn't mean I always use them," she says, clearing her throat at what is obviously a lie. 

Mira grabs Belle's leash and asks, "Have you used this abomination of a butt plug before?"

"Y-Yes… I have… twice," Belle answers, pulling her hat low so we can't see the embarrassment in her face.

Belle's anal beads are probably the most sadistic instrument in this room next to Mira and the iron maiden. It might just work. Sure enough, the moment we brandish them in front of Thelia, she cracks immediately upon seeing the beads can expand to the size of an apple.

"N-No, anything but that! I really will— aaahhh… break… I'll talk. Just get him out of me… I beg of you!" she exclaims. Tears run down her cheeks, and cum down her legs. At some point, Taurac ejaculated into her without us noticing. Her fertility might be in danger, but that's none of our concern.

I pat Thelia on the head and nod for Taurac to pull out. His penis slips out with a pop, leaving her pussy gaping and twitching. Mira pulls the demon up by her horn to face us, the defiant scowl is no longer present, replaced by a submissive demeanor.

"No more chances. Answer our questions or we put this up your ass," I warn Thelia. The fear in her eyes is palpable. We may have broken her, but she is still a demon that we should be wary of. There's no telling what they can be scheming, and one wrong move will turn our advantage upside down.

"You are in Zertos' castle. The portal was calibrated to send us directly to my chamber," Thelia answers.

All of us grip our staffs tighter. If what she says is true, we've been dropped right into the hornet's nest. It was a good idea not to investigate beyond the door.

"What happened to the knights?" Mira asks. "There were two whom I doubt could be felled so easily."

Thelia's meekness gives way to an excessively proud grin, bearing the sharp fangs in her mouth and exclaiming loudly, "Those human dogs in tin suits stood no chance against my horde. The tall one proved difficult, but even indomitable might wear down eventually. The quiet one has broken bread with Zertos and apostatized. Your ilk has grown strong over the centuries, but the gods' weakening influence will herald our return—"

Meanwhile, during Thelia's spiel, Mira snatches the anal beads from Belle, walks behind the demon, and sticks the first two inches into her ass.

"Ughhiiii— what was that for, bitch?!" Thelia screams.

Mira grimaces and pushes another few inches in.

"Okay, okay! I get it. I'm sorry, alright? I'm still sensitive..." the demon begs.

According to what she told us, Glory has been defeated. Which would be good news, if it isn't for Abstinence going turncoat on the Order of Piety.

"In all my time speaking with Abstinence, I never pegged her for being weak of heart. She was the most zealous of the Order, perhaps even more so than the Grand Knightess herself," Belle says.

Our interrogation wraps up with us releasing Thelia from the gallows, but we bind her wrists with her own whip because the anti-magic affects her as well.

"You're going to bring us to Zertos whether you like it or not," Mira orders. 

Thelia is apprehensive. Of course, she is. We're asking her to take us to her master, a demon that is much stronger than herself. However, left with no choice but to obey or have more anal beads stuck into her ass, she agrees to take us there.

"Am I… not allowed to dress myself to be presentable to Lord Zertos?" the demon asks.

Mira takes a prolonged, lustful look at Thelia's body and says, "No, you may not. I intend to savor myself of this sight for as long as I can."

Thelia is every definition of attractive. Her being submissive, a stark contrast to her aggressive nature as a demon, is also quite a turn on. And Mira being the ladykiller she is, clearly has no plans to let a gorgeous demon woman off the hook so easily.

We exit the chamber and into a courtyard of petrified trees long dead. Dark, gothic architecture surrounds us everywhere we look, pointed rooftops and grotesque gargoyle statues glare at us from above. Cobblestone walkway leads us to a stone bridge, passing over a canal of blood.

Beyond the bridge, a horde of lesser demons snarl at us. Flying imps blot the sky, bone hounds and flesh golems block our way. There are unrecognizable demons that I've never seen before, not even in my studies, all of them carry weapons or bear claws and fangs sharp enough to tear us to shreds. Some of them see their erinyes, naked and in chains, and pop an erection.

"Should have guessed we would be noticed eventually," I remark, taking a step back and holding my staff between myself and the demons.

Mira slams the base of her staff on the ground, willing the dead trees to life. Belle, too, has taken an interest in new foes. Their inner conscience, hungry for knowledge that is appropriate of a witch, comes out in full force demonstrated by the wicked grins in the face of an insurmountable force.

"Ah, demon-slaying. Back to our roots, I suppose," Mira cackles.

Special thanks to my patrons:

Lord Tier: AR_, Empress of Iron

VIP: Sean, Icewing, Bartsi

Honored: Lurkerbelow, Yuusha Fuyuno, Isaiah, Kiai, Bulatt, JZ, Ty, Lictor, Vhail

Patrons: Chriz, Lord Shaxx, Kuroko, Hunter, Sektos, Wolf, ExorcistBirb, Philip, The Old Cubic Slime

Advanced chaptersexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

29