81 – Succubus Toy
4.8k 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two succubus are a lot more attractive than the ancient tomes back at the Academy depicted them. Both are no taller than myself, walk on cloven hooves, and their skin takes on an unnatural color like Thelia. But unlike the erinyes, webbed wings beat from their backs and a smooth tail whips between their legs.

With voluptuous bodies tempered to make men and women alike weak, succubus feed on magic from other creatures. They are parasites of the demon race. It is believed they were once disciples of Vessyra, but after drinking deep of the demonic influence, fell and became what they are now.

"I can't believe I'm seeing real succubus for the first time— wait. This is not the time to be giddy," I scold myself.

The pale blue succubus grips my nipple between her toes and squeezes. My body twitches with pleasure, inflamed by the audience before me and the idea of being ravished by sex demons.

"Don't worry. You will enjoy it," she says.

"But not as much as we will enjoy you," the pink one continues, dragging her tongue along my erect penis.

"You carry the scent of something absolutely delectable dwelling inside you," they say together.

From what I remember in my studies, succubi nose and taste buds are keen on detecting magic. But nothing in what I learned taught me how to get me out of this situation, especially when they have me chained by my neck.

"I don't suppose you ladies can take me to Zertos?" I ask politely.

The one teasing my breasts with her feet erupts into laughter. Lesser demons from the audience hoot and holler. I'm probably the first human witch they've seen, and the many erect cocks are evidence to their eagerness to fuck me. Some try to climb onto the stage, but the two succubus kick them off with a snarl.

"Master Zertos is too busy for the likes of a mere witch. We shall entertain you instead." The blue-skinned succubus points to herself and says, "My name is Xana."

The other one bows, "And I, Lorica. Once we have our fill of you, the rabble shall have their turn."

Instead of fear, it is excitement that bubbles within me. Even though there is a line of demons waiting to fuck Thelia, it seems the one they really want is me. Of all the times to be horny, this isn't one of them. If I can't find a way out, I'm going to become a sex toy for a bunch of lesser demons.

Struggle as I may, the chain is keeping me from invoking my magic. There must be another way to fight back.

Lorica lowers her head between my legs and grip my penis at the base. Her long, hot tongue begins to make circles around the tip.

"Never have I seen such a fine specimen. Not only are you delicious, but you bear the pleasures of both man and woman," she says, before enveloping me into her steaming mouth.

My body shudders with a pleasure that is nothing that I've felt before. Lorica twirls her tongue as she bobs up and down my dick. While this is happening, Xana pushes me to a sitting position, then presses her plump lips to mine. She occasionally bites my lower lip, but sucks on my tongue as though trying to swallow it.

They assault me with their tongues on both ends, and I'm powerless to stop them. A very tangible sensation of magic leaving me through my mouth and penis sets off warning bells in my head. Letting them do as they please may feel good for now, and when the lesser demons take over to rape me, it might even be enjoyable—

No!

At this rate, I really will lose and become their toy.

I have to fight back the only way I know how. My neck is the only thing that's bound. The rest of me is still free to move as I wish.

Lorica and Xana sense my sudden resistance, and intensify their tongue-work on me. I grab a handful of Lorica's purple hair. Instead of her giving me a blowjob, I start facefucking her instead. My other hand rips away Xana's sash that's in the way of getting to her crotch. Her body jolts when I brush against the wet slit of her pussy. Pressing two fingers in is all it takes, to make her jolt.

"Two— er, three can play at this game…" I say, as I begin my counterattack.

Now we are on even grounds. Xana even has to recompose herself before occupying my lips again, and Lorica's mouth smacks against my cock like she's breathing fire on it. The magic being pulled out of me is locked in a tug of war between the three of us. I can fight back. Vessyra gave me the means to do so.

That's right!

As unbelievable as it was, the Goddess made me similar to a succubus— with the power to drain magic from creatures I have sex with.They may be succubus, but I might as well be one, too.

Despite resisting the inevitable climax, Lorica is too skilled of a succubus. Her blowjob forces me to an orgasm, and I ejaculate into her mouth. Some of my magic leaves with it. Lorica stands back up and wipes her lips, dripping with my cum.

Xana yanks my hand away and my fingers come out steaming. She is the more surprised of the two succubus, and there is now a look of worry on her face. I felt her pussy clenching hard, she was getting close.

It is all I need to know that I still have a fighting chance.

"Now that I had a taste, I can't resist any longer…" Lorica presses a foot to my chest to push me back on the ground. 

"Lorica, wait. I don't think she's—" Xana tries to stop her fellow succubus, but the lust in Lorica's eyes are dead set on tasting more of my magic.

My dick, slicken by her saliva, slides right into her soaking cunt. It's hot. Nothing like when I had sex with Mira or Sheila. This demon's internal body temperature is so high, it feels like it will melt right off.

Lorica, however, isn't hanging on so well either. She nearly keels over and props herself up grabbing my shoulders to keep at a sitting position. Somehow, the mere act of putting it in made her weak.

The horny succubus doesn't wait or foreplay, she bounces on me like she's afraid it will disappear if I pull out. Meanwhile, Xana fingers herself off to the side as she watches. Lesser demons from the crowd have come to the edge of the stage for a closer look, still scared to climb up for fear of reprisal.

"In my years of laying with humans, never have I had such prime meat! Yes— aahhh, keep fucking me!" Lorica shouts.

Everytime I slam into her, she throws her head back from the pleasure. Her moans have become a hysterical shriek. There's still some fight in her, as I soon learn from the tail rubbing against my pussy. When I think teasing is all she's going to do, it pushes into me.

"Nnngh! You can… do that with a tail…?" Bit by bit, I'm beginning to lose my mind to pleasure, too.

I underestimated Lorica. Her tail pistons into me, stirring my inside like a real penis— no, it's better than a penis. The smooth surface of her tail, the arrowhead-shaped tip, it's rubbing places that no regular penis can.

The more I lose myself to the moment, the greater the flow of magic leaks out of me. I have to take control.

"Ahha— haaa! What's wrong, little witch? Can't handle a succubus' pussy?" Lorica taunts.

Mustering all the strength inside me, I turn the tables by getting on top of her instead. The sharp movement almost made me ejaculate from her pussy clenching tighter. 

"I won't be done in so easily," Xana stands in front of me, eager to get in on the action, her legs spread apart and positioning her pussy infront of my face.

I swallow hard staring at the pink flesh despite her blue skin. It seems we're all the same color inside. If Mira were in my position, she would make quick work of Xana. But she isn't. I have to make do if I want to get back to them.

Not wanting to keep Xana waiting, I lick around the folds of her slit. She gasps, clamping her hands on my head to hold me in place. Thinking back to the way Mira pleasures me, I tease the succubus' clit with my fingers, while thrusting my tongue into her pussy.

It's not enough. They are succubi after all. This is just another fuck. I lube up my free hand with the juices gushing from Xana's pussy, and feel around her butt. In no time, I find her asshole and push my finger in.

"AAAaaahhhhh!" Xana cries out. The moment I do, her pussy clenches around my tongue. Xana isn't to be underestimated either. Her tail whips around, searching for the last hole to be filled— my own ass. "In that case… nngh, I have to return the favor…"

There's nothing I can do but accept it. Her tail drills into my ass, and my entire body seizes. Both of their tails are fucking me, while I'm eatinig one out and screwing the other. Unlike them, I'm being stimulated in three different places, and it's getting harder to think straight.

We're locked in a threesome, and I'm at a disadvantage against two succubus. But as I get closer to cumming I notice they are, too.

Something glistens at my feet. Next to the sash that I pulled off earlier is a metal key. Neither of the succubus has realized it yet, and Xana's eyes are screwed shut as she enjoys the cunnilingus I'm giving her.

I grab the key and quietly unlock myself. As soon as the chain clatters to the ground, Xana and Lorica's eyes snap open.

"When did—?!" Xana flies back, putting some distance between us. Lorica's hand glows with magic, she unleashes a fireball between us but not before I whistle for my living clothes back on.

Lorica attempts to fly away, but I will tentacles from my robes to pluck her and Xana from the sky. The lesser demons in the audience, including the ones fucking Thelia, see their succubus in danger and rush in to help.

Another tentacle returns my staff to me. Picturing Belle's method of spellcasting, I invoke a storm of ice to freeze the approaching demons. Now the stage is littered with frozen statues. I made sure to leave Thelia out of the crossfire, but she's left as an unconscious heap drenched in cum from her ordeal.

To make sure they can't fight back, I chain them up with the same collars they had on me and Thelia.

"Wait a minute…" Lorica stutters. "Let's talk this out!"

I grin at them as more slithering tentacles emerge from the fabric. "I haven't fed my clothes any magic crystals for almost a month. It's starving and lucky for you, I'm still hard. So here's what's going to happen— I'm going to screw the both of you into submission, and then you'll be taking me to Zertos."

Advanced chaptersexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

33