89 – Threesome With Bunyips
3.9k 5 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Advanced chaptersexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

"Io, let's talk about this... I need to administer you the potions before someone walks in on us— aahh!" A hot mouth clamping down on my erect cock stole the breath from my lungs.

My hands found purchase on Io's hair. It was like grabbing a pile of cotton. There was so much fur, it was like a layer of armor that prevented me from getting to the head. Pushing her off was impossible. She was much stronger than me.

The bunyip's head bobbed up and down, her tongue coiled around my dick like it was a snake itself. All the while she stared at me, those silver pupils that shined like the full moon. It was as though she wanted to gauge whether I enjoyed her blowjob. Even though I was terrified that someone could come through that door at any moment, my body couldn't lie. 

"Oh, gods… your mouth is amazing. I haven't had a blowjob like this since the alraune… ahh— ohh, I'm cumming!" I clamped down on her head, fingernails digging in and finally finding her scalp under all that fur.

Io responded by tightening her tongue and lips, wringing me for every drop of cum I had. She wouldn't stop sucking, like a newborn to a teet. I stared back at her, and for once, the corners of her eyes creased into what seemed like joy.

"Pet me more," Io begged.

"Like… this?" I grinded my fingers into her head. It took my all to get past the fur, like it sprung back against my strength.

Her expression showed pure joy, like she was orgasming from having her head stroked. Io's breathing grew shallow, her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and because she was right above my dick, ended up drooling onto it.

"No fair, Io." Mana had awakened and wanted in on the action. "High Priestess Ellori, pamper me, too."

"High Priestess…" I echoed under my breath. It must be Ceris' doing that they started calling me that.

Both of them stared with beady eyes.

"One hand for each of you. But I need you two to drink the potions right after, okay?" I stroked both of them with each hand, occasionally scratching behind the ear which I quickly found they enjoyed very much. The tips of their tail shook like a rattlesnake's rattle.

I knew very little of bunyips. The extent of my knowledge went as far as what Ceris had already told me. What I could surmise was that unlike a rattlesnake's rattling tail, a wagging bunyip tail was much more akin to that of a dog.

Mana sprang on top of me. Her arms wrapped around my body, and she crawled up so close with her lips puckered. It was hard to resist. I leaned down to kiss her. A thin tongue like the gorgon Lantessa, slithered into my mouth and coiled around mine. While making out with Mana, the other returned to my dick for a second round.

This was different from other demi-humans I'd been with. Gurk had coarse human-like skin, orcs were smooth like silk and leather, Taurac also had a coat of fur but it was thin and bristly— bunyips, however, was so much more. Smooth, cloudy, like being enveloped by a coat of wool. Their tongue work demonstrated the same skill as Mira, but being long and thin allowed them to play with me in unique ways.

Mana's thick and powerful paws that could crush metal ingots with a simple squeeze, kneaded my breasts gently. She was extra careful, pinching my nipples to make me feel good. My hands were free to do what I wish now, so I returned the favor. Whenever I pinched her nipples, her tongue reacted by clenching around mine. The normally emotionless bunyip moaned as we kissed.

My cock traded one wetness for another. Io straddled my waist, grinding the entrance of her pussy on top of me. Tough scales of her underbelly had parted to reveal a pink, fleshy interior. It glistened, wet and dripping, enticing me to explore it. I felt the heat of her internal body temperature emanating even though I wasn't inside yet. As she lowered herself onto my dick, enveloping and massaging me with the folds of her pussy, I couldn't help but erupt as I slid in.

"How does it feel?" Mana asked her sister.

Io threw her head back and shuddered. "Ahh… I feel the High Priestess' love… it's so warm and sticky…"

"Hahh… fuck— that should be my line," I said, trying to keep from losing my insanity to the pleasure. The bunyip's inside was so hot that I could cum any moment if she started moving. Thick scales and fur insulated their bodies and turned them into ovens. My dick felt like it was melting.

We suddenly rolled on the bed and I was now on top of Io. Laying on her compared to the bed was night and day. She made for the better bed.

Io grabbed my waist and made me thrust like I was a sex toy. There was nothing I could do to contest her strength, so I let it happen and took pleasure in her pussy sucking me dry. While I laid on top of Io, the other bunyip, Mana, went behind us and licked my entrance. Just the sensation of her tongue against my pussy gave me an orgasm from there.

"You two, wait… I'm going to go crazy…" I begged.

"I want more. Fill us up and pamper us!" Io grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips collided and lit fireworks in my head.

I was being eaten out while having my cock wrung dry. They made me cum from two places at once, and it was too good to stop. It was like the two succubus all over again, except I didn't have control this time. The bunyips were on a different level of strength, and the longer I felt the comforts of their fur, the more I wanted to give in.

Io pulled her tongue out of my throat and pressed my head against her chest. Buried between her breasts and fur, my body stiffened as another orgasm built within me. The walls of her twitching pussy clenched around my throbbing dick, and we climaxed together.

"I'm cumming— I feel it, High Priestess! Aaahhh— hhaaahhh!" Io tightened her grasp on me, drowning out my moans in her chest. I pushed myself off and fell onto the bed beside her. Io rubbed her belly with a smile on her face. 

Mana approached me with hunger in her eyes. "Wait… Mana, I need to rest— eek!"

"No rest," she said. "I want to be filled like Io. Give me lots of love, too, High Priestess."

It wasn't over yet. Mana coiled around me like a snake would constrict their prey. As she does, my dick slid into another wet hole. We embraced, sharing in the taste of our lips and tongue. Her body had me firmly constricted and immobile. It didn't hurt. In fact, it was pure bliss to be trapped in a funnel of fur. The undulating movements of her tail caused her pussy to vibrate.

"What is… gods, I'll cum again if you keep doing that— nnnngghh, mmmrpphh!" My protests were silenced by Mana's lips. She grinded against my dick until I came. My entire being melted in her arms, I felt like jello and mush.

While catching my breath, Mana rubbed her head against me and begged to be petted. Since she was still constricting me, I was in no position to refuse.

"Bunyips are so spoiled. If only Rio was more like you," I sighed.

I stroked Mana's head, dragging fingers through her mane to unknot the strands and matted tangles. Red blush against her dark complexion told me she enjoyed every moment of it. I vaguely recalled Ceris telling me they liked being groomed

Io crept up from behind wanting to join, but I only had so many hands. Eventually, she too coiled around us. Mana's hips began to move again, my dick quickly getting erect from the stimulation. Neither of them had enough. Everytime their tails unwound and shifted positions, I found myself fucking a new hole. They took turns having sex with me and wouldn't stop until they were satisfied.

The door swung open and in marches Madame Gestain without a care for privacy. Fortunately, I had managed to get Io and Mana out of bed to drink their potions a little while ago. The proprietress only walked in on the two of them in human form lounging naked on the bed, while I sat already dressed at the vanity desk.

"You two, get back to your rooms. You have customers waiting!" she shouted.

Io and Mana didn't hide their disdain. They rolled their eyes, got dressed, and left the room. It was just me and Madame Gestain. She glared at me, as though trying to come up with the slightest offense I'd done to upset her.

Having found nothing, she sneered and said, "You have a customer, too. It's a woman."

"A woman?" I repeated after her.

"Don't look so surprised. My establishment services anyone willing to pay. Man, woman, or beast. Make them happy, make them a return customer, or it's off to the gallows to be made a public toilet of." Her threat rang on deaf ears. 

Madame Gestain could certainly try if she wanted to. Mira, Belle, and I would sooner burn this place to the ground than be humiliated. She didn't know how lucky she was to get away with treating us so poorly as prostitutes. Any witch with some semblance of pride would have incinerated her. We were only playing nice to fulfill Eudora's goals, and by extension, our own ends.

"Understood, Madame Gestain," I answered with indifference.

Hardly satisfied with my half-hearted answer, she left. Someone else took her place and shut the door coming in. A red-haired woman wearing an expressionless half-mask, with as many ear piercings as fingers without the actual jewelry, approached me with a grin. She wore a beautiful, blue and white gown embroidered with roses, the center of which were studded with opalescent gemstones.

"I asked the fat cow to get me a girl with tits the size of her head, and she gave me the right one after all," the woman said, laughing. She paused and took notice of the confusion on my face. "Don't tell me ya don't recognize me?"

I squinted and searched my memories of her. She took the mask off and everything clicked at once. The only person that came up was the woman from last night.

"You're from the Silver—"

"Sh. Uh-uh." She put a finger up to her lips and winked.

We never exchanged names. The only information they had was that we worked at the Ladies' Garden. There were at least fifty girls in total within the establishment, and she managed to pinpoint who I was. She mentioned she was going to find us instead, I just didn't expect it to be this soon and in such a manner.

The fiery-haired woman lifted her dress to reveal a knife sheathed to a strap around her leg.

"Still don't trust ya yet, but we're about to find out if I can. Ya can call me Quinny. For now, why don't ya take off yer clothes?" she ordered, brandishing the knife at me.

Advanced chaptersexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

28