107 – The Important Things
1.4k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Now over 20+ ADVANCED CHAPTERSexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

Whip!

"Nnngghh!" Mira groaned loud, clamping her teeth down on the bar gag and panting like she was out of breath.

With everything that had been going on, and how I had been treated as the bottom by my past few partners, it was refreshing to be the top and sadistic one for once. Luckily, Mira and I were perfect for each other given her predisposition for bondage.

Mira was lying face down on the bed, each limb pulled tight and bound to the posts at each corner. I smacked her ass again with the crop whip, causing her body to tense and eliciting a very lewd moan. Her normally porcelain was blemished with red marks on both cheeks. The bindings on her ankles and wrists didn't look too tight. I made sure not to tie them too much despite her complaining. Even if she liked it, I was still worried about her.

But…

Nothing gave me more joy than to bring her pleasure.

Whip!

"Hnnnmmmph! Hmmore. Whiphh me hmoore!" she begged, barely coherent in her lustful daze.

I obliged, whipping her ass over and over again until she orgasmed. Mira's eyes rolled to the back of her head, and it was clear she had a smile on her face behind the gag.

"Whew." I wiped the sweat from my forehead. Whipping Mira enough to get her off took a lot of work. It was likely because of me that she enjoyed it so much though. "What should I do next? Leave you here? Prop you up against an open window for the city to see?"

"Sho… hruel… mmmh… " Mira mumbled.

The bindings came off with a snap of my finger, and I pulled the gag off to a pool of saliva next to her face. I emptied a restoration potion into my mouth and fed it to her with a kiss.

Mira's arms wrapped around and pulled me onto the bed. We rolled around, but the momentum threw us to the floor. I basked in her touch, our bare skin rubbing against each other. She looked me in the eyes, leaned down to part my lips with her tongue, and shoved it into my mouth.

A thigh pushed my legs apart and massaged my clit. I began to grind on it, clamped my legs around her waist. Mira responded by pushing her tongue deeper, giving mine no room to fight back.

My head lit up with fireworks. An intense, quaking orgasm reverberated down to my crotch. I reached behind her, digging my nails into her back. I felt the skin quickly heal as Mira was still under its effects. The two of us continued to make out on the floor, sticky from each other's sweat.

The door swung open.

"Ladies, I've brought some food— Oh, my! Excuse me." Princess Lisette shut the door as soon as she saw us. 

Mira shrugged, and I giggled. She dove back into my mouth. We teased each other for another half hour until my stomach growled, at which point Mira suggested we fetch some food from the embarrassed royalty.

On my way out, I thought to call Belle.

"Let Belle resolve her own emotions. She must be clear of mind for when the time comes." Mira put a hand on my shoulder to stop me knocking on Belle's room.

"You and I have each other, but she doesn't have anyone right now. We should be there for her as friends," I said.

She lifted an eyebrow. "We're friends?"

"Mira." I crossed my arms.

"Alright. Don't give me that look, darling." An exasperated sigh escaped her lips. She banged on the door and yelled, "Quick! Something's happened to the princess!"

Rushed footsteps ran to the door. When Belle came out, nearly running into us, Mira grabbed her leash.

"It's dinnertime, Belle. Join us," Mira ordered.

Belle's look of confusion turned to subdued anger as she realized the ruse.

"As you wish," she said through gritted teeth.

We went downstairs to find Princess Lisette sitting at the dinner table while four goblin manservants, overseen by a human servant and guard at the corner of the room, were preparing a feast for us. In spite of their wild nature, the goblins were surprisingly behaved and deft with their hands. The guard watching them, however, kept his hand on the pommel of his sword.

"Did you like what you saw, Princess?" Mira asked.

The princess blushed up to her ears and cleared her throat. "I understand witches are open in their sexuality. However I was unaware you two were… companions."

"She walked in on you two screwing, didn't she?" Belle laughed, reaching for the wine bottle.

One of the goblins also happened to reach for it in an effort to pour for Belle, but instead splashed a bit onto the table. The human servant clicked his tongue and stepped in. The rest of the goblins backed away, with the one having made the mistake bowing and apologizing in broken speech.

"Forgive me, Your Highness. They shall all be punished and taught to do better. I won't happen next time," the elder servant said.

I opened my mouth to speak, but Mira put a hand on mine and shook her head. The goblins were taken away by the guard, and the rest of the preparations were handled by human maids.

We might be working together against a common enemy., but that didn't mean they treated demi-humans any differently.

The table was filled to the brim with roasted quail, ribs of a large animal dunked in savoury sauce, wine imported from Saquin, and more. Satisfied, Princess Lisette nodded and dismissed her servants. To another the guard, she said, "Keep an eye out, will you? Especially those Council dogs."

The guard bowed and left.

"On edge, are we?" Mira asked the princess.

"If a battle between destructive beings such as yourselves were to break out in Lotherain, wouldn't you be?" Lisette turned the question back on Mira.

"Unfortunately, Lotherain did see battle. Twice." Belle cracked open an egg and scooped sauce from the ribs to eat with.

"Hopefully it will be a lot different here. The only destruction will be localized to his mansion. Do you think Quinny will forgive us?" I asked.

"She's going to have to," the princess answered, swirling the wine in her glass. "When this is over, I pray you will understand— my Ors has no place for free monsters. I do not care for your Lotherain, but none shall walk here without a chain."

Mira grunted, and Belle rolled her eyes.

"We have no intentions of telling you how to rule and who to let roam free," I assured her.

"Good. Please, eat to your heart's content. Councillor Anora shall arrive in another three days. It may be your last good meal," she said.

After dinner, Mira set off for a walk in the city alone. She wanted to scout the area in case things didn't go according to plan. Belle was in the living room that was like a jungle for taxidermied animals. She sat in front of the fireplace, staring at the logs consumed in flames.

"How close are you and Eleanor?" I asked, taking a seat next to her.

"The answer I gave Mira wasn't enough? We don't have sex like you two do. As if her order would allow it. She's my friend. It… hurt when she didn't seem to recognize me when we found her." Belle sighed.

"I just think you dwell on her too much not to have other feelings." I grinned.

She blushed and turned her head. It was then that I noticed Luna in her lap, the now inanimate snake that was her familiar for as long as Rio had been mine.

"Feels weird to have our familiars gone for so long, doesn't it?" Belle asked. She pet Luna on the head, even though there was no way her familiar felt or knew it was happening. Our little companions were by every account dead.

"Sometimes I think Rio has his hands full dealing with me than the other way around. I imagine he's sleeping more peacefully than he has the past few years." I laughed to myself, recalling the times he lightly smacked my face.

When I first summoned Rio, the other witches giggled at me. I'd become a Witch of Gluttony— the least desirable trait and soul to have fused into a familiar. Their derisive remarks didn't bother me. Seeing my own familiar made me so happy. Rio was a part of me.

Belle snapped her fingers and snuffed out the fire, then snapped a second time to reignite the logs.

"Man. Life was so much easier when all we had to worry about was the next lesson. At least I knew what to do by sheer force of will." She leaned back on the couch and lifted Luna's limp body to her chest.

"That's a very you thing to say," I remarked, which earned me a hard squint from Belle. "Am I wrong?"

No, you're right. You're right. Damn it, you're right," she continued to repeat.

"Uhh. Belle? You have a screw loose in there?" I asked.

"No!" Belle stood up and balled her hands into fists. "You're right, because I've been moping around doing NOTHING when I could have been doing something to help Elle. I'm wasting time."

She raced right out of the room, leaving me flabbergasted. A second later, she skittered back, peeking her head into the living room.

"Thanks, Ellori."

I gave her a thumbs up and smiled.

Now over 20+ ADVANCED CHAPTERSexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

20