120 – How to Play with a Masochistic Demon Pet
3.4k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now over 30+ ADVANCED CHAPTERSexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

Interested in seeing quicker releases? Consider dropping a review and making a comment. If this story hits 10 reviews, we'll go right back to a release every 3 day!

I had found Eileen and Gurk in the great hollow when I returned, and sent them out for the rest of the day. My apprentice was more than happy to, figuring she should pay the tower a visit to check on the alraunes for their valuable secretions. The goblin took a little convincing, but the elven priestess Ceris was glad to owe me a favor and take him for an afternoon romp. 

With those two gone, Thelia and I had the privacy of my own home to do as I wish with her. Since Mira wasn't here, it was up to me to make up for her absence.

"M-May I be so bold as to ask for another kiss, my master?" Thelia tiptoed in eagerly behind me, growing more excited by the second.

I grabbed her face but kept our faces a mere inch apart. Her beautiful red skin filled with color and plump lips tested my temptation. However, if I was the one who gave into demands, this would no longer be a master-servant relationship.

"Not yet," I said, letting her go and inspecting the armor donned on her with a shred of disappointment. "Take everything off and kneel."

Thelia swallowed hard and obeyed. She stripped her armor off, each piece hitting the floor with a thud and clatter, until she was completely naked and the feathery wings furled behind her. The uncharacteristically masochistic erinyes held her own body like a bashful virgin as she knelt before me.

"Aren't you glad we found you when we did? We're so much better than Zertos could ever be." I pressed my foot between her thighs, whenever my toes brushed against her clit she sighed with pleasure.

"Yes… I— oh! Mmmh… I much prefer being in your service…" the demon said, biting her lip.

I whistled for my living clothes to unravel and become a collar around Thelia's throat, and a leash in my hand. It gave me an idea to use Belle's leash once it had run its course with her. Until then, we'd just have to settle on something less potent.

Thelia leaned her head into my palm when I stroked her. Eyes like gemstones glistened with anticipation.

"You wanted to taste my lips?" I asked of my pet.

She nodded.

I yanked her forward with the leash and buried her face into my crotch. A surprised squeak was all she let out before being stifled.

"You will just have to settle with this for now. After all, the pet should be satisfying the owner first," I said.

Like an obedient slave, Thelia did as she was told. Her hot tongue licked my clit and pussy both, sending shivers up my spine. Two, groping hands reached behind and clamped down on my butt.

Maybe it was from all the times Mira ate her out that she picked up a thing or two. It was almost as good, but still just as pleasurable that my legs were getting weak. I couldn't take my eyes off the demon. She glanced back at me with loving eyes like a dog who would go to hell and back for their owner.

The wet piece of meat suddenly penetrated me and knocked the wind out of my lungs. I'd forgotten demons didn't have the same physiology as humans. Her tongue, though not as long as Lantessa's, was much longer than a normal human's. It went deep. It wasn't large and thick like a cock, but the thousands of little bumps on her tongue and warmth of its flesh brought me to a climax.

"Oh, Thelia— I'm cumming!" I clutched her head hard, fingers digging into the scalp, and in doing so caused her to press further.

When it finally slipped out, the demon licked her lips and asked, "Did I do good?"

"Mhmm… You did really good," I said, catching my breath. 

It was time I returned the favor. With a snap of a finger, the collar expanded and bound Thelia in a harness. The leash clung to the ceiling, keeping her suspended in the air like a roasted boar. All she was missing was an apple in her mouth.

I grabbed her face yet again and teased her with licks to her lips. She stuck her tongue out in hopes to catch a taste, but was met with rejection as I spun the harness until her ass was in my face.

Licking my own lips and electrifying my tongue in the process, I gave Thelia a taste of what she gave me.

"Auugghh! Yes, yes— aahh!" Thelia howled like an animal, until she remembered how to speak.

My tongue ravished the lips of her pussy and clit. I wasn't able to penetrate her like she did me, but I didn't need to in order to satisfy her. She struggled in the harness, tossing and turning, but the restraints kept her firmly in place and under my thumb.

Her asshole twitched with delight. It was almost sad to see it so lonely. Then, upon hearing my internal thoughts, the living robes-turned harness sprouted a tentacle that pushed into her other hole.

"Master— Not that hole! I'm cumming! I'm cumming… it's so good… nnghhaaa!" The demon writhed and twitched, begging for more. So powerful was her orgasm, she began to squirt all over the floor.

"Aww. That's no good, Thelia. Bad girl! Letting it out in the house will make me angry," I said, spinning her to face me with my hands on my waist.

"F-Forgive me… nnh… Master… I didn't mean to…" She apologized profusely and looked genuinely ashamed.

It wasn't at all a big deal. A little magic cleaned it right up and served as some nutrients for the potted plants in the house.

Thelia glanced off to the side, unable to meet my gaze.

"I made you feel so good, you ended up squirting, huh?" A quick peck on the lips shocked her back to her senses and she nodded in response. "Tell me what you are, and I'll finally give you what you've been asking."

"What I am? A demon?" she answered in confusion.

I shook my head.

Thelia gulped as realization hit. "I'm… a bad girl… a very bad girl that needs to be punished— mmrpph!"

Our lips embraced at last. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it. Both of our tongues, soaked with juices from eating each other out, danced lustfully in a tug of war. Eventually, Thelia's smooches became subdued and passionate. Her tongue retracted, and she kissed me like a lover, pressing her lips against mine in an effort to be enveloped by another feeling entirely.

I snapped my fingers again and formed nipple clamps on Thelia's chest. Her entire body jolted from the pain, but she bit back from squealing. A hook under each clamp allowed me to fix weights to them, so I made use of iron weights normally used for measurements. With each small block of iron, the demon winced in pain, but her pussy gushed even more.

"There's one more thing I've been meaning to do. Honestly, I'm jealous of Gurk and Taurac for having you first." I waved the vial of pink liquid between two fingers. The very liquid that gave me a heap of trouble in Vessyra. But I couldn't resist how good it felt. Fortunately, Eileen created a surplus of it and the potion to reverse its effects.

The penis grew in a matter of seconds after drinking the substance, and it came back already erect and raring to go.

"M-Master… is that…?" Thelia stuttered.

"Hehe. It's exactly what you think." I lowered Thelia just low enough at my waist-level and grinded the tip of my dick against her entrance. My mouth was salivating, chest pumping with anticipation. I still remembered how good it was to be wrapped and massaged in hot flesh.

The moment I pushed in, it was as though I'd been sent to heaven. The bumpy walls of Thelia's twitching demon pussy enveloped my throbbing cock. She threw her head back and howled like a beast in heat, and the weighted hooks jingled as she trembled. It wasn't helping that her inside clamped down like it was trying to wring every drop of cum from me.

Thelia did her best to look over her shoulder to face me, eyes moist and her pussy even wetter. "Fuck me, Master… I beg you! Make me cum— aagaaghh!" 

I obliged, and pistoned into her without regard for how loud our hips clapped together. She swung like a pendulum on the harness, allowing me to fuck her in rhythm using its momentum. Everytime I tugged on the collar, the demon cried out in both pleasure and pain.

After so long, I'd almost forgotten this sexual euphoria only the male sex could experience with a dick. It was so good, I wanted nothing else than to keep myself buried into Thelia's cunt.

But even better was the approaching climax, the build-up in my thick organ that was about to burst.

"I'm going to let it out inside… I'm cumming, Thelia!" I pushed as deep as I could and pumped my pent-up load into her.

"It's so good, Master! You're filling me up!" Thelia screamed.

As I emptied my ejaculate into her demon womb, the tension in the leash reached its limit and she dropped to the ground. I fell on top of her with my dick still inside.

"How about we train your mouth with this new plaything of mine upstairs?" I asked her.

"Oh, Master… your will is my command…" she purred and stuck her tongue out.

Now over 30+ ADVANCED CHAPTERSexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

Interested in seeing quicker releases? Consider dropping a review and making a comment. If this story hits 10 reviews, we'll go right back to a release every 3 day!

25