125
1.6k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now over 30+ ADVANCED CHAPTERSexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

Interested in seeing quicker releases? Consider dropping a review and making a comment. If this story hits 10 reviews, we'll go right back to a release every 3 day!

"I'm… spent… My jaws hurt…" I groaned, laying down on the bed after we returned to the carriage.

My dick had swelled noticeably. That wasn't a ceremony. It was a trial. How I survived without blowing a load was beyond me. Some of those girls were exceptionally ravenous. I wasn't sure if it was because of who I was, or if they were just particularly horny today, but I'd never been deepthroated by tongues so much in my entire life.

"You did well as a high priestess today," Ceris said. She took a seat on the bed next to me and drank from a steaming cup that smelled of herbs. "Normally a ceremony would only see ten to maybe twenty priestesses at a time. For so many to have become pregnant in a short time is a rare occasion."

"If this is one of your many duties, you can count me out." While the elf giggled at my expense, I focused my mind elsewhere in hopes that my erection would subside. Seeing as I was still in the company of horny priestesses, this could only serve to bring more trouble. 

Sheila entered the room, pushing a cart of fragrant stew and tea up to the bed. It smelled heavenly. Large helpings of meat and vegetables had been thrown in. The broth was a light brown mixture with coconut milk added as a sweetener. 

"With all the food we have access to now from the rest of the kingdom, many within the city are finally able to eat to a full stomach. A man I laid with before, he runs a restaurant in the upper wards, taught me how to make this," the beastfolk said.

Not wanting to accidentally make a mess of the bed, the three of us sat together at a table across the room where they usually had tea. The moment we lifted the spoon to our mouth it sent our taste buds to heaven. The beef had soaked up the broth and exploded with juice from each bite, blocks of potatoes melted in our mouth, and crunchy carrots cleansed the palette.

"Ahh… Okay, maybe being a priestess isn't too bad," I remarked, savouring the taste of the stew.

"You can always retire in Vessyra at the temple. We welcome you with open arms, Mira and Belle, too," Sheila said.

"And what? Make out with priestesses every other month? I don't think you know what you're getting yourselves into by inviting Mira." I rolled my eyes, imagining how much different this would have turned out if she were the one to perform the ceremony. Those priestesses wouldn't have lasted one second with her.

Although the idea of retiring in Vessyra was tempting, there would be plenty to do whether we win or lose in this war. I'd come too far to begin to falter now. Hundreds of thousands of people were counting on us, a goddess was depending on us.

Our greatest obstacle to returning peace to Talmora was Edith Percouli, the knight of Discipline Giselle Artoire, and hordes of demons from here to Thanreas. We certainly had our work cut out for us.

"Ellori, you think too much and you will only burden yourself." Ceris put a hand on mine and squeezed.

On my other side, Sheila did the same and gave a reassuring smile. "There will come a time when we will need to focus on battle. For now, it may do your heart and mind better to relax."

Then, as if on cue, both of them hooked my elbows and dragged me into bed. They stared hungrily at my erection which hadn't gone down yet. Sheila's eyes dilated, like a predator ready to pounce. Ceris licked her lips wet in preparation to suck it.

"D-Do I get a say in this?" I asked out loud.

"We can't exactly leave this unattended, can we?" Sheila grinned.

"Besides, it's unhealthy for the body to leave an erection lasting for too long. Allow us to calm it down for you," Ceris added, before kissing the tip of my dick. Her tongue had become extra wet from salivating, and she made circles around the glans until it began to drip with her saliva.

Meanwhile, Sheila puckered her lips along the length of the shaft. Both of them met at the top, and kissed each other as though my penis was a third partner. The feeling was nothing short of amazing. Having two women with such skill perform a blowjob on me. It was the relief I needed at last since my dick had been stiff all morning.

The elf and feline beastfolk overlapped their tongues around the towering flesh. They lovingly caressed each other's cheeks, nibbled on one another's lips, and made out with the penis as the center of attention. Sheila began to purr as one of Ceris' hands disappeared from my sightline, followed by a squishing sound that made the feline moan.

"I swear, watching you two pleasure each other is the hottest thing ever," I complimented them.

"Imagine if Gale was here. You can be a part of this, too. An orgy every night for as long as you live, offering every ounce of our love and lust to each other and to the goddess," Ceris cooed.

"Think about it, Ellori. All of us servicing your wonderful cock." Sheila kissed the tip, and in the next moment it disappeared between her lips as she began to suck on it. Her head bobbed up and down at irregular rhythm, tormenting me with the back of her throat.

Ceris lowered herself. I thought she was going to lick the shaft and base like Sheila did either. I was very wrong.

My body shivered as a wet tongue brushed against my slit. It wasn't enough for her to just lick the juices leaking from me, she pressed a stiff tongue into my cunt.

"Ahh, gods… if you two keep going at it, I'm going to burst…" I grabbed Sheila by the ears and used her like a sex toy, guiding her head for my own pleasure.

"That's fine. Go on and give it to her," Ceris urged, now she had her fingers penetrating me as she licked the base of my cock. "Let it out. Sheila's been wanting a taste for so long since she last saw you in Vessyra."

"You asked for it…" I warned quietly.

The build-up from the entire day of making out with beautiful priestesses reached climax. I shuddered with the intensity of an earthquake, and my throbbing dick followed suit. Sheila's eyes widened in surprise. She lowered her mouth so far the tip of my cock touched the back of her throat, and I began to spurt my load into her. 

Sheila's tenacity was admirable. She tried to swallow every drop, but holding back from the entire day had turned me into a dam waiting to burst. The feline reared away, sucking a deep breath and coughing. My cock glistened with cum and her saliva now that it was no longer occupied. But that didn't last long. Ceris replaced her and licked up what remained, polishing my penis until it was cleaned and spotless.

They climbed onto bed and laid next to me, rubbing their breasts against my arms and intertwining our legs.

"Mmmm. Don't get me wrong. The stew was good, but I think Ellori was much more delicious," Sheila purred into my ears.

"I'm glad I was able to serve," I teased, catching my breath.

Who knew having my dick sucked by two people could leave me so winded. At the very least, my dick was now—

It was still rock hard.

Ceris followed my gaze down to the erection and cracked a smile. "You know what that means?"

A knock suddenly came to the door and interrupted us.

"Maybe next time." She sighed and sat up on the bed to face the door. "Come in!"

The chocolate-skinned elf from earlier entered the room and was startled to see the three of us in bed. Her face took on a rosy tint.

"Forgive me for the intrusion, High Priestesses. Two people, a witch and knight, are asking about High Priestess Ellori. Shall I tell them you are indisposed?" she asked.

I hopped out of bed to change back into my robes, saved by the interruption from what might have turned into a threesome with Ceris and Sheila. Knowing those two, they wouldn't have let me out without reason and until they were thoroughly satisfied.

"Awww. Here I was hoping for more." Sheila pouted.

"Don't worry. We will have another in her place. Ysolde, come here." Ceris beckoned for the elf by the door, whose eyes glossed over like when we had kissed. It was her lucky day, a dream come true to lay with the high priestesses she admired.

"O-Of course, High Priestesses! I shall make an effort not to disappoint before the eyes of our goddess," she exclaimed.

Thanks to the surprise visit, my erection had finally subsided. I quickly left the room as Ysolde climbed into bed with them, and shut the door before their love-making could take off in full swing and tempt me to stay.

The other priestesses bid me a warm farewell as I passed them. They were so friendly, giving me hugs and a kiss on the cheek, especially after having been intimately introduced to them all. This was life as a priestess of Vessyra, I suppose.

Alira and Eleanor were waiting for me at the bottom of the steps.

"So, you were in there after all! Betcha had a swell time with all those pretty ladies." Alira chuckled.

It was certainly… something." I cleared my throat.

"Alira told me you wished to speak with me?" Eleanor was still in full armor, clutching the reins of a horse she had ridden back on.

"That's right." I nodded. "I've set the date of our siege at the end of Redvern— this month. As the former vice-captain of the Order of Piety, you must be intimately familiar with Thanreas. I want you to lend us your knowledge, so that we may besiege the Eternal City."

Eleanor's expression hardened. She was still hard to read as usual.

"Asking me to spill secrets so that you may better strike at the heart of the Council of Kings? You are a shrewd witch," she said of me.

"I'm pulling out all the stops. I had my time relaxing upstairs. Now it's time to get to work. Will you help us lay siege to Thanreas?" I asked, holding my breath.

The knightess' stead whinnied to protest in her place. She stroked the head and mane of her horse, a sad smile crossed her face.

"I do not help witches. It is for the innocent people of Thanreas— of all human kingdoms of Talmora that I help. As long as we are on the same page…" Eleanor stuck out her gauntleted hand. "You have my sword."

The two of us clasped hands.

"I wouldn't ask more of you than that," I said.

Now over 30+ ADVANCED CHAPTERSexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

Interested in seeing quicker releases? Consider dropping a review and making a comment. If this story hits 10 reviews, we'll go right back to a release every 3 day!

20