127
1.5k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Completed series available on my patreon for as little as 1$ tier - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

"Why would Eudora do such a thing— er, scratch that. The why is obvious. How in the hell is that supposed work?" I asked Noelle.

Nothing in this basement suggested it was any sort of ship's helm or had navigational terminals to operate a gargantuan magic tower. Aside from Aurelias, Noelle, the bed, shackles on the wall, and the holes in the ground where the alraune tentacles emerged from, the room appeared like an unassuming storage area turned sex slave pen.

"I'm… I'm not too sure. She would just call me down here and do the deed. Usually there's a child-sized crystal, but I don't see it anywhere," he answered.

"Crystal, hmm…"

When I turned to Lantessa, she answered with a shrug.

"Noelle, what does Eudora usually have you do first?" I asked him.

The former knight of valor's throbbing dick swelled from being erect for so long without relief. He climbed onto the bed with Aurelias and stuck his member into her, eliciting a moan that could weaken the resolve of any abstinent man. She threw her head back, legs clenched around Noelle's waist to draw him closer, and began to thrust her own hips to meet the pleasure head-on.

Watching them go at it made my own penis twitch. Deep inside, Vessyra urged me to partake in their deviancy. There was no passion, the only love was for that of flesh, and their sanity and intelligence was cast away for the sake indulging carnal desires.

"Yes… yes! Fuck me, fuck me, harder— I love your dick… more… please, pour everything inside!" Aurelias begged. Her eyes were blank. Her expression appeared devoid of any thought other than of the moment.

Noelle's hips moved like a hare in heat, pumping into his colleague's pussy as though he had been starved of sex. It didn't take long until he climaxed, and even as he came down from the orgasm, Aurelias refused to let him go. She grabbed his face and kissed him. Their breasts squished together and erect nipples brushed against each other.

"Eek!" I jumped to Lantessa squeezing a handful of my ass. "What was that for?"

"Gawking doesn't get us anywhere. Shouldn't you be part of this degenerate orchestra of flesh?" she asked.

Sighing, I disrobed and moved towards the bedside. I went from one threesome to another.

Both of them were still fucking when they saw my penis lingering before their eyes. Two pairs of lips moistened from each other's sloppy kiss and saliva began to suck on the new toy. They ran their tongues along the shaft and teased the glans.

I wasn't one to judge someone's sexuality, especially given my own predilections. However, seeing Noelle, who was a young man but whose appearance was indistinguishable from a woman sucking my dick turned me on more than I expected. This emasculated and effeminate knight nursed on a meatpole much like his own like an obedient slave.

Suffice to say, it was a power trip.

"Do you like the taste of my cock, Noelle?" I asked, stroking his face and hair.

"Hahh… mmhh… I do," he said, wincing as the last shreds of his masculinity evaporated along with the sweat beading on his body. "It feels good being inside Aurelias… nnhh… while there's a dick in my mouth— hhmmfph!"

Unable to control myself any longer, I shoved my member further into his mouth until it hit the back of his throat. Eudora must have trained him to not have a gag reflex, because I panicked a bit when coming to my senses that he might bite me. The feminized Noelle stared up at me with pleading eyes, like he didn't want me to pull out.

Imagine my surprise that he deepthroated my cock like it was something he'd done many times before.

"Ahh… I want to taste, too…" Aurelias begged.

I ignored her in favor of Noelle. His mouth was hot, a much different feeling than having a woman give me a blowjob. Eventually, my turn to climax neared. I held his head still loose my load down his throat, and he obediently swallowed it all. Not like he had a choice. Noelle's lips were like a suction that didn't want to let my dick go.

"Nothing seems to be happening yet. Perhaps greater stimulation is required?" Lantessa suggested.

"I have to go all the way with them after all?" I asked.

"Allow the alraune to clean it up first." She smirked.

The gorgon seized one of the alraune tentacles and positioned it behind Noelle's ass. He jerked forward when the pressure began to knock at his back door. Since Aurelias held him in place, he was powerless to resist.

"Wait… you're going to do that?" He gulped, finally letting go of my dick to make his voice heard.

All Lantessa had to do was guide the tentacle close. It began to explore on its own, striking Noelle's buttcheeks until it found a hole between the cracks. The tip glistened as it secreted a substance to lubricate the length of its appendage.

"Hold on— How about you do Aurelias instead? I've never— Aaauuuggghhhh!" The color drained from Noelle's face. His scream came out breathless, followed by short gasps of air. The writhing tentacle invaded his ass, exploring this new entrance.

"Oooh! It's like his dick gets bigger when he's getting fucked in the ass— I love it, keep fucking him so he can fuck me!" Aurelias exclaimed.

A quiet slurping and sucking sound could be heard as it began to clean Noelle's insides like a makeshift enema. Lantessa had one pair of arms crossed over her chest and the other pair on her waist, watching like someone waiting for a chore to be done. Meanwhile, Noelle was mumbling incoherently in a mixture of protests and high-pitched moaning.

"S-Stop… It feels weird… aahhh, oouhhh… I'm cumming… I'm going to cum… my ass hurts, but my dick feels so good— aaahhh!" Noelle was assfucked to an orgasm. His body shuddered so much I thought he was having a seizure. He and Aurelias hugged each other tightly. Cum began to leak out of her pussy as Noelle gushed into her.

Lantessa at last ripped the tentacle from Noelle's ass, sufficiently satisfied that he had been thoroughly cleaned and prepared.

"After you," she said.

"I've taken it up the ass plenty of times, but never myself put it up someone's butt," I remarked, positioning myself behind Noelle. 

Aurelias reached down to part his cheeks for me. The twitching asshole had reverted back to its clenched state, but glimmered with the tentacle's slimy lubricant. An uncharacteristic flowery smell filled my nose, which I assumed was from the alraune's secretions.

"Ready or not, Noelle. I'm going in," I warned him.

The room was silent until I forced the tip into his ass. Noelle squirmed and thrashed, but was held firmly in place by Aurelias. Little by little, I pushed further in. The tightness of his ass gripped me with a vise. It was so different from the walls of a vagina and felt so much better.

"You're so tight… I almost want to leave it in forever." Our hips eventually met, and he had taken every inch of me down to the base. "You doing alright there, Noelle?"

He glanced over his shoulders, tears welling up around his eyes, red up to his ear, and mind in a state of delirium.

"Ehehe… my ass feels so good… fuck me hard and make me a little bitch…" Noelle pleaded.

"With pleasure." I smirked.

Noelle was a howling dog in heat. Every thrust was met with sounds I didn't know a human could make. My cock ravished him to such an extent that it might have broken his mind. Each time I slapped his ass, he would arch his back and scream for more. The pleasure he must be feeling had to be indescribable. While I fucked his ass, he was fucking Aurelias— a double assault even I had a hard time keeping sane from. Lantessa wanted in on the action and lifted the knight's faces to eat her pussy.

By whatever magic was embedded into this room, be it etchings or enchantments, a floating magic crystal materialized above our foursome.

"Is it working? You guys were serious!" I reached up to touch the glowing crystal. It hummed to life, and an image of Lotherain appeared on the glinting surface— No. More than that. As the crystal slowly spun in place, other places in the tower's surroundings appeared. The crystal gave a 360 degree view of what was around us.

This magic must have been what allowed Eudora to see where the tower was moving. Now I just needed to figure out how— oh, gods.

"I'm cumming…" My body shuddered intensely. It didn't help that he was shaking his ass and waist like trying to milk me of my cum.

"Pour it inside my ass… let me feel your hot cum!" he screamed.

As he wished, I let it all out and painted the inside of his ass in my cum. The orgasm was incredible. The stiff, fleshy walls of his ass squeezed every drop like it, too, was begging for more.

The crystal reacted to our climax and six finger-sized crystals appeared next to the larger one. I touched one at random, feeling the magic in my core connected with the magic of the tower like it was an extension of my body. I thought Aurelias and Noelle were trembling to another orgasm, but the shaking was throughout the entire mansion and only lasted for a few seconds.

On the surface of the larger crystal, we were looking down at all of Lotherain and Ellowyn from a much higher elevation.

"Eudora, you crazy bitch…" I muttered.

Completed series available on my patreon for as little as 1$ tier - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

 

11