138
2k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Completed series available on my patreon for as little as 1$ tier - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

Even while my penis was at full mast, Gurk's own didn't soften one bit like I thought it would. After all, very early on he had expressed revulsion towards the tennoraphallus when I was with Flora. He was a male goblin who explicitly preferred the female sex in all its glory. Who could blame him for being turned off by a penis on me? It just wasn't his sexual preference.

However, his cock remained erect inside my cunt, throbbing so hard it threatened to bring me to another orgasm. Perhaps it was the sight of two naked witches, or the thought we belonged to him as much as to each other. Such a scenario was only a fantasy for many, but for Gurk this was reality.

"You're going to let me in on the fun, yes?" Mira asked, pressing a finger to her lips.

She leaned down to kiss me, but teased my lips with a peck instead. Her eyes danced between mine and Gurk's dick, as though contemplating which meal to have first. Leave it to the witch of lust to come up with a better scenario.

Mira pulled me off of Gurk. The fleshy walls of my pussy almost resisted parting from his cock. She ordered me to lay on the carpeted floor, then positioned herself on top so that we faced each other's groin. Her glistening wet entrance tempted me to eat her out, but she beckoned for the goblin by smacking her own ass.

A surprising invitation, given that she always wanted me first since we began this polygamous relationship.

"Okay for Gurk to put in?" Gurk asked timidly.

"Don't keep me waiting, or put I'll put Ellori's in instead," Mira chided him with growing impatience. I watched from below as Gurk's green cock that had fucked me so many times now entering Mira's soaking pussy. Her entire body writhed with visible pleasure, and sweeter still were her melodious moans filling my ears. "Aahh… How does it feel, Gurk? It must be just as good as your first mistress. Hmm— nngh!"

"Both Mistress feels good… somehow this one… hotter…" He picked his words carefully, skidding the line between mine and Mira's pride to avoid any hurt feelings.

Not that it mattered to me. We were each other's lovers at the end of the day. Watching Mira's pussy getting pounded by our goblin lover was beyond hot. So hot in fact, that my own dick was feeling it…

"Mira— aahhhnn?!" I realized why. She had her lips wrapped around my member, loyally sucking me off and letting the sound of sloppy slurping mix in with her cheeks being clapped. Mira's skilled tongue from countless triumphs in cunnilingus transitioned well to sucking dick. An electric current ran along her tongue and shocked my pleasure senses to a new level.

Two could play at that.

Propping myself up on my elbows put me close enough to lick both Gurk's baby maker and Mira's pussy— and that's exactly what I did. They jolted as my tongue grazed their meat as I, too, incanted a minor thundra spell to send an electric current 

"Shllrrp… mmmphh… shluurrp… aahh— gods!" Mira cried in pleasure with a mouthful of my dick.

It turned into a battle of attrition. Mira fingered me as she sucked me off. Gurk's free hands reached down to pinch my nipples. The more I licked his balls, the louder his moans joined the chorus.

"I can't… you two are too much to handle— I'm going to… I'm cumming!" Mira was enraptured with the euphoria of two dicks inside her and howled like a bitch in heat.

"Gurk let it inside both Mistress!" the goblin declared.

At the climax of our erotic orchestra, I came just as Gurk also unloaded into Mira with a final thrust. He let out so much that once his dick slipped away, cum poured from her pussy.

Mira lost strength in her arms and knees. She fell on top of me, cunt smeared white with cum. Her hot tongue continued to pleasure my dick, so I returned the favor by eating out her twitching, goblin cum-filled pussy.

"No— Ellori, if you do that, I'm going to… again… gods, save me— aaaahhhhh!" Mira howled yet again, so loud that I feared others outside would hear.

Gurk helped Mira off of me, but she appeared down for the count and was still twitching from her orgasm. I gulped hard, seeing her in such a state.

"Want to try mouth next! Can Gurk switch places?" The previously hesitant goblin was eager to try different positions.

"In that case, I'll fill her up down there next." Both of us swapped positions while Mira was still coming to consciousness.

"What are… you two— wait, I'm still sensitive— mmrrpphh!" Mira was silenced by Gurk plunging his dick into her mouth. Just in time to stifle the moans that followed when I pressed mine into her hole for sloppy seconds. It was incredibly warm. Maybe because Gurk came inside her. The fleshy folds trembled so much it massaged my member without needing to thrust.

That didn't last long, however, as Mira began to move her own hips. She became delirious, having succumbed to the pleasure of being spit roasted. Her head bobbed up and down on Gurk, while a shapely ass bounced on mine.

"Mmmhore… nnnrpph— Ish… so… mmmpphh!"

If Mira was trying to speak, neither of us could understand her.

"You like that, don't you? To be humiliated by two cocks?" I slapped her ass hard, the impact made her reflexively tense up and by extension, her pussy clenched tighter on my cock.

I whistled for my robes to transform into nipple clamps on her breasts. It extended and formed a whip in my hand which I used to strike her ass red. Her screams were a mixture of pleasure and blissful joy in the midst of physical agony. A true masochist, Thelia could only hold a candle to the inferno of what Mira took joy in.

"Gurk, pull out so I can hear Mira beg," I ordered. He did as was told, but not before having her swallow his load. Her blushing face was about as red as her ass after how much I had hit it.

Mira turned to me with a deranged smile, dripping with drool and cum. Her eyes were blank, back arched, and body convulsing on the ground.

"Yes, don't stop… I want more… turn me into both of your fuck toy… " she pleaded.

"With pleasure." I grinned.

The whip in my hand transformed into a ball gag and flew into Mira's mouth. Gurk and I carried her onto the couch. Once again, she laid on top, but facing me so I could see her mindbroken state of lust.

Just putting the tip of my dick in her brings such incredible joy that she collapsed on me. Gurk took her other remaining hole. The tightness of her pussy increased ten-folds with his dick filling her ass. It was unreal how wet and slippery she was. I pierced into her with such ease, lubricated by a combination of Gurk's cum and Mira's juices. Her moans came out muffled in the ball gag.

We three undulated on the couch, swaying to the beat of hot, passionate sex. Deep within me, Vessyra savored every moment of it. She knew how genuinely we felt for one another and indulged in our threesome. Or was it foursome if we included the goddess? 

As Gurk and I continued to fuck Mira, nothing else seemed to matter. Not this war, the towers, nor demons that encroached Talmora. Just the three of us in my home, pleasuring each other and drowning in lust as the goddess intended.

Pressure built in my crotch. Gurk's eyes squeezed shut as he, too, was getting close. He hugged her from behind, and I from the front, sandwiching Mira in between. I ripped the ball gag away and kissed her. Our tongues met inside her mouth, and she welcomed me by suckling on it.

"I'm cumming, Mira!" I warned her.

"Gurk, too… Mistress too tight, can't hold in anymore!" he exclaimed.

"Give it to me, both of you— nnhh… Your dicks are driving me insane! I really will go mad! AAAaaaaaahhhhh!" Mira's last coherent words were reduced to unintelligible babble at the moment of climax. Her shuddering body milked me and Gurk until we erupted inside, emptying every last drop.

"I'm beat…" I said, pulling out and wiping the sweat from my forehead. "Too much in one day."

By the end of the romp, Mira was marked from head to toe in our cum. Gurk fixed us some tea to soothe our aching muscles. We opted not to take any potions to restore ourselves, choosing instead to go to bed after washing up in the baths. Mira had to be carried down because it had been some time since she was double penetrated. She couldn't so much as stand, let alone walk without help.

"Mmm… Even as I sit, the pulsing pain on my ass where you struck me with that whip persists." Mira rubbed her butt with a satisfied smile.

"Are you sure you don't want to drink a restoration potion?" I asked, rising from the hot water. She pulled me back down, splashing the water around us. Then took a deep breath of the tea Gurk had brought down for us.

"Don't you dare. I shall delight in this pain for as long as I can," she said

The two of us sat peacefully in the hot waters, enjoying each other's company. Mira put an arm around my shoulder and leaned our heads together. I caressed her belly which held our unborn child, mere months away from conceiving.

What a time to have a baby in. The green gem was tucked away in the pocket of my robes. I still needed to get Mira to ingest it.

"Gurk! Love, get down here for a soak before Ellori and I prune up," she cupped a hand over her mouth and shouted.

"Almost done cleaning!" he said in a huff.

"If he wants to stay up there, fine. I have you to myself for now." Mira lifted my chin with gentle fingers. A smile as warm as the sun inched closer to my face. "It cannot be said enough: I love you, darling. I always will."

"I know. I love you, too." I returned the smile, then the two of us shared perhaps the sweetest kiss we'd ever had.

That night, Mira, Gurk, and I cuddled and made wishful promises for the future until we fell asleep in one another's arms. There might not be another time for this. For what awaited us in the coming days would decide the fate of all Talmora.

Completed series available on my patreon for as little as 1$ tier - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

16