2(Adeline)
7 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"BELLE" I screamed which brought her to her senses. she spread her wings in an attempt to hover.

not at her full speed.

she only managed to slow down as she landed past the finish line and stumble forward. Charlie followed into forth place.

dang it.

at least he'd be furious and stuff.

but right now Belle was in a bit of trouble, knowing that she did not want to join into the 'fun' of the Race Of Ascension.

oh not to mention moving and becoming a Goldwing.

I launched into the air Gale called something like 'where are you going?' but I didn't stop.

I landed next to Belle she turned toward me and I saw that she didn't know how to get out of this. that was a bad thing because I never think things through and she usually has all the good ideas (as in not crazy impulsive ideas)

"what are you doing?" Belle whispered

"what are you doing?" I asked "I thought you said you wern't going to get in the podium!"

"I didn't notice Maya fall behind" Belle said "I thought I was forth!"

"well you arn't so you have to find a way to get out of this!" I said

"I have an idea but it's kinda crazy" she said

"great, what is it?" I asked ready for anything

well not anything.

"what if I pretended I cheated?" Belle said "like I pushed Maya off course?"

I stared at her.

"that would be an even better reason to bring you!" I said "have you even heard about what they do at the actual race?"

"I told you it was crazy!" Belle said

"ok just tell the mayor you don't want to go and that Charlie should go instead" I said

apparently my brain was working then because Belle actually did that. she flew up to where the mayor stood and said a few words to him then she flew back with a disappointed face on.

"how did that not work?" I said, confused

"he said I shouldn't have volenteered in the first place" she said

"alright that sounds like him" I said "I'm not that surprised"

"hmmm ya that's true" Belle said "it was worth a try though"

"meet me at my window tonight with a paper and pen" I said "oh, and a weeks worth of food maybe some valuables and whatever as long as it won't way you down a lot"

"why Adeline?" Belle said of course she needed to know but I couldn't tell her. she wouldn't meet me if she knew why.

"I'll tell you when you get there" I said she would for sure go if only to find out

"are you sure?" she said I know that Belle has about 15 reasons we could meet she'd probably think of the right reason later.

"yes either that or I'm breaking into the orphaninch myself to get you out" I said and if anyone was listening to us they'd think it was a joke but I've done that a few times before and even if I haven't Belle would know I actually would.

"fine, fine I'll see how much food I can get" she gave way most likley because she knew arguing with me was pointless.

"I'll see you there" I said then lifted off to find all the food and stuff I needed that Belle wouldn't already bring.

1