3 (Adeline)
12 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sat at my window sill for about ten minutes before Belle arived carrying a staff and a messanger bag full of food a little less that I would have liked but hey, it's still enough.

"alright I'm here so can you tell me what in the skies we're doing?" Belle asked

"um ok we have to be somewhere near the woods it's less likely that someone will hear us" I said as I hopped out the window and walked toward the woods I stopped right next to the trees

"we're going to run away for two weeks, until the people that fail the race come back" I say "maybe we could travel somewhere else to this way you don't need to travel to Thelantis"

"really? that's a great idea! wait... " Belle said "your... coming to?"

"of course, hello?" I say rolling my eyes "you're my best friend"

"but-" Belle started

"no, no but's I'm coming so lets go already before you overthink it" I say and fly into the forest I hear the sound of Belle following matching my speed.

 


 

eventually we stop landing in a tree Belle above me, the sun was rising soon Aunt Hope would find my bed empty but with the note I left, it read 'I am going to Thelantis to watch the race' it seemed like a good lie and Hope would let me go, she didn't care if I was exploring a open field on a rainy day.

"well that was way too easy" Belle said her eyes were glued to the path we were following from the trees but I looked up at her.

"it was the middle of the night" I said 

"maybe we should eat I'm starving" Belle says

"I guess but only a bit" I say we only have just enough for two weeks and I don't want us to run out.

we sit down for a snack. I hear a whump but when I look in all directions I don't see anyone and Belle doesn't look like she heard it.

I take a bite of the bread still not convinced we arn't alone.

1