CH.66
150 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The mentor turned around with a surprised but empty look and looked around in confusion, not realising that the voice came from the window. After seeing nothing while her eyes were glancing through the whole room, she asked, "Who is ere?"

"Up here."

That was when she finally noticed Johanna standing at the window, who was looking at her.

"ave you eard at? o you b any ance now at haphened?"

"Well, I haven't heard it, but I do know that it was me that happened over there."

"Wa do yo meeean by tat?"

"I am the one who caused this loud explosion and probably killed off every single orc in this cave holding you captive."

"Wha'? Who're ya t'wreak such havoc? A mage, perhaps??"

"Nothing important like that, but if I do say so myself, I pack quite a heavy punch."

"A eavy unch?! An' why're ya here??"

"Oh, I stumbled upon your pupils, or rather, they stumbled upon my house and were about to attack my husband, but after offering them some food and letting them rest, they opened up and told me about you. Anyway, do you think you will survive the trip back there, or should I try healing you before we try?"

"My pupls, are ey fine?"

"Yes, they are, but they were worried about you quite a bit."

"Oh, tha God, bu I don thin I be abl to mak it, excep if yo live onl a few hundre metre awa."

"Then I will try healing you, but I cannot guarantee the success of it."

Johanna transformed her fist into pure iron and surrounded it by rocks, punching the wall after warning the mentor to get away from it. After that, she punched into the stone wall, shattering the rock around her hand and the wall with it, to make a hole big enough so that she could fit through and heal the mentor. Jumping down into the prison cell, she ordered the mentor to lay down on her back so that she could begin treating her, but since the mentor couldn't get down herself, she had to help. Once she lay down on the cold stone floor, Johanna began shapeshifting the mentor's body, and it was, like the shapeshifter had told her, way harder and energy-consuming. But then, after losing her focus for a few seconds, she remembered that she had fucked with the unicorn, which means she could heal her that way, but once Johanna tried this, she noticed it wasn't working. That's why she assumed it had something to do with the cum vanishing while using her healing ability. So Johanna had no choice but to try and heal her with the shapeshifting.

 

guro/gore warning

She first tried to rearrange her jaw and reconstruct her bows in that area so she would be able to speak again and to stop the light bleeding out of her mouth, in which she kind of succeeded but also failed since she was only able to move her jaw very slowly and weakly at first. The next thing she turned to was her arm, which was standing off at a strange angle. Johanan didn't know how to rearrange the joint correctly, but after experimenting for a while, she was able to rebuild her arm like it belonged. Johanna then moved on to her genital area, which was destroyed beyond repair. Johanna wasn't even able to tell what belonged to what since there was only one big gaping hole. She gave her best but knew that it was only a compromise between fully restored and undestroyed. In the end, her pussy looked nothing like a vagina, but Johanna hoped she was fast enough so that no serious infections had spread deep inside. The last thing she did was restore a nipple of hers that was seemingly ripped off by an orc who was sucking on it too hard. 

"Any pain left?"

"Well, my back hurts still quite a bit."

The mentor rolled over, and Johanna pulled up the only lumps of clothes she was wearing, a little rag of a sack, and inspected the wounds. It looked like she got whipped by an orc, and the wounds had turned into a nasty infection that looked like it could make her seriously ill. So Johanna quickly closed off these wounds but was unable to remove the infection completely. Johanna hoped she could bring her back quick enough so that she could rest in a clean and different place to rest.

Johanna was panting by now since she had exhausted nearly every bit of energy she had left. She turned around and asked the mentor if she was able to move a few kilometres now that she was healed up. The mentor saw that Johanna was out of energy and unable to carry her now, so she simply nodded and hoped that she was able to make the journey. Johanna helped her get out of the hole that she punched through the wall, and they started the long walk back to Johanna's house. On their way back, both of them stumbled upon a river with warm water. Since it was still close to the place where Johanna impacted, she assumed that it may be only this hot from the heat she let out while crashing into the cave. As the mentor saw that, she turned to Johanna, who noticed her glance and simply nodded, agreeing to let her wash off and relax in the warm stream.

5