CH.70
193 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Johanna woke up the next morning with a sore pussy and ass, but it was nothing out of the ordinary with Basil, so she just moved on like nothing happened. She first fed the babies and greeted Molly next. After that, she went into the kitchen area where the teenagers were sleeping together with their mentor. Everyone was still asleep, except for the red-haired archer girl who was already awake and sat on a dining chair, anticipating the arrival of Johanna, or at least thats what Johanna thought. Johanna briefly greeted her and started cooking breakfast for everyone, which was quite a lot more work than regularly, but didn't matter to her that much. As she was cooking, she woke up some of the adventurers. She apologised, of course, but there was really nothing else she could have done, and it was not like anyone was mad at her.

After finishing cooking, it was the first time her whole family and her guest had the opportunity to get to know each other since Basil and Molly hadn't actually greeted them and remained together in another area of the house, but now they got to know each other. Molly opened up pretty quickly since she had never seen anyone the same age as her and was very curious about what other teenagers were doing with their lives or in their free time. The teenagers were just as shocked that Molly had already given birth to a girl, and the girls of the group wanted to play with the babies. Johanna chatted together with Leony while Basil somehow tried to join the conversation, which he didn't succeed in since there was no common knowledge between them, but it worked out relatively fine. Once they had finished eating their food, Johanna and Molly did the dishes while the group of adventurers prepared for the journey back to civilization and safety. 

Johanna said goodbye to Basil and Molly, who now had the desire to go with them after hearing all of the interesting stories, but Johanna prohibited this since she was now the one responsible for the children. Molly also had to say goodbye to her first and only friends, but she knew that she had important tasks to take care of.

After all that, Leony, Johanna, and the teenagers went off into the forest, hoping that they would find a town quick enough, or at least get out of that dangerous forest, but Johanna and Leony, who had seen the surrounding area from the sky, both knew that it would probably be a long trip, at least a few days long, that could strip them all off of the last bit of energy that they had remaining after being in the forest for this long, and in the case of Leony enduring so much pain after getting raped by the orcs, it was not an easy task. But Johanna knew that if she was by their side, nothing would happen. That was seriously dangerous to them all.

 

The journey was as long and boring as predicted. The first thing they did was follow the dead body of the spider, which still hadn't begun to rot, since Johanna knew that there were some villages not too far away once they passed by the goblin cave. Johanna now first truly remembered how big the spider was that they defeated, and once the teenagers realised what this was, they assumed it was a random mountain at first. They got the shock of their lives. Even Leony, who had served in the military as a local noble for multiple years, has never heard of or seen such a powerful monster. This calmed Johanna down since she didn't want to fight anything as strong as this ever again, and to her luck, she found out that the spider was just a very large spider that she had already had sex with, so she didn't have to fuck this huge thing.

Leony asked Johanna out of pure curiosity how long this thing was laying here, and if she knew who defeated it, Johanna answered that it was killed only a few months ago, which surprised them all even more. Upon asking if she knew who the killer of this beast was, Johanna simply shrugged her shoulders and told them there was a giant fight between multiple huge animals living here; one huge bear and a huge panther were the opponents of the spider and killed it off. Leony looked over to Johanna, who discreetly nodded, which no one except for Leony picked up. She was even more flabbergasted, but she now first had to answer a barrage of questions from her pupils, like if she had ever fought something this strong or if they would be able to defeat something like this in the future.

Johanna just giggled at their carelessness that they had regained after their mentor had come back, but she was also aware that, like this, they could run into the next dangerous situation in an instant and get all killed. But that had nothing to do with her anymore once she had gotten them out of the forest. If Johanna was honest with herself, she didn't even know why she helped them out this much, but now it was too late to change her mind, and she didn't think it was anything particularly bad to help them, even though it might just turn out to be a waste of time.

5