5. A Taste of Elara ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
4.3k 0 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5 - A Taste of Elara


ย 

"Haha, no need for that," I exclaimed, lifting my robes upward to reveal my cute pink pussy. With a flick of a thought, a gorgeous shaft grew out right above my slit. The size wasn't that massive at first, but it grew and grew until I had the pleasure of gazing upon a cock a little larger than the size of Elara's sex toy. It was not an exaggeration either. It looked absolutely beautiful, a juicy, meaty rod ready to plunge inwards, spreading its fluids everywhere, marking its territory. The silky smooth skin was a gentle peach color that sparkled in the light.

"Eh? A penis?"

"Uhh, yeah... Is that okay?"

She blinked, staring at it curiously. "No, it's not a problem. It's just... unexpected."

It was true. Having a cock as a girl felt... different. Funny in a way, but since I had always had one, I didn't particularly have a reaction. But man, I probably became just a little more confident the moment I realized that I could control the size.

Her fingers traced the outline of my shaft, and she marveled at its head.

"Wow, it's so big. I'm not sure if this thing can fit inside me."

I chuckled. "Yeah, well, it's a little bigger than average."

She bit her bottom lip as if in anticipation of my upcoming action. "You could get a girl excited," Elara purred, her body slowly drawing itself to a relaxed posture. "I'm feeling so horny."

"Yeah? Why's that, sweetie?" I asked innocently, and I looked down, brushing her cheek with the tip of my nose.

Her scent filled my nostrils, and my muscles relaxed, softening.

Elara rolled her head backward, resting it on the couch as if it were in a room that wasn't destroyed. Her body seemed tense, but then her breathing became rapid as I continued brushing up against the warmth radiating off her face. She was definitely nervous, but she couldn't hide her desire either.

The warmth grew, and soon, beads of sweat were forming on my skin. It was like standing near an open fire. A faint, intense flame danced all around, illuminating everything within its vicinity with pure lust and desire. My crotch tingled, and my mind stirred.

"Touch my hair. Play with my hair," she whispered, almost pleadingly. "It'll make you feel good."

A chill ran down my spine, but I resisted the urge, remaining calm and composed. I felt her silky smooth strands gently grazing the palm of my hands, and goosebumps spread along my whole body. Her head lifted and gently nudged my shoulder, forcing me forward slightly as if urging me to take her.

I leaned over and kissed her. It was a gentle kiss, soft yet firm, tender yet strong. My lips touched her lips. I closed my eyes, taking pleasure in the kiss. Then, as soon as my tongue started probing her, trying to invade and conquer her mouth, she pulled back slightly and took control. Her tongue entered mine, swirling and curling around. Her hands traveled all over, feeling the smooth curves of my neck, and her hands grazed the side of my breasts. My fingers dug deeper into her scalp, scratching her lightly. A soft moan escaped her lips, and I responded, kissing her harder, faster. I could feel my pulse pounding, pumping blood through my veins.

Feeling her soft breasts through her shirt sent shivers throughout my whole body. They were soft and supple, and her nipples hardened as I played with her tits. I pinched one nipple, tugging it roughly, causing her to gasp sharply.

She broke the kiss and arched herself upward, pushing her breasts further towards me. A small gasp escaped her parted lips, followed by an animalistic growl. Her hand grabbed my crotch and pushed it up against her slit, pressing and rubbing the base of my cock against her soaked panties. It was already sticky with wetness. Her other hand grabbed mine and brought it between her legs. It was damp, warm, and moist. I pulled her panties aside and stroked her clitoris, using the tip of my forefinger to tease her most intimate part.

I dipped a finger into her pussy, pushing into its depths and circling its opening. "You want to feel my cock inside your tight cunt, don't you?" I groaned.

She replied, "I want you to taste me."

"I'll taste you, then."

I inserted my two forefingers into her slick hole and rubbed along the folds, slowly working their way deeper inside her. Her hips rose to meet my thrusts, moaning softly as my digits worked their magic. As her juices coated my hands, she cried out as her orgasm ripped through her. Her body convulsed uncontrollably, and her grip tightened around my wrist as her entire being spasmed from ecstasy.

I put my fingers in my mouth and licked them clean, swallowing every drop.

I withdrew myself from her embrace and got into position, resting my member against the outer lips of her vagina. Slowly, I pushed forward, sliding the head between them and into her warm flesh. Her walls squeezed around the shaft, engulfing its tip in a fiery heat, which sent thrills up and down my back.

"Aaaghhh... h-huuhhh...." Her hands fell back as she writhed under my touch, gasping heavily. "B-be gentle. I'm a virgin."

She whimpered. Her head fell back, exposing her neck, which I sucked hungrily while pumping harder. I rocked forward and back slowly at first, her wetness letting my cock ease easily and smoothly. With each thrust, her soft cunt seemed to expand and contract, allowing her muscles to conform to the shape of my cock. I took her in fully, relishing the tight feeling. The sensation of her tight walls surrounding me was addictive. A sweet, delicious pleasure came along with every movement as I moved back and forth and in and out of her.

"Haaahhhh! Mmmmmm..." her voice filled the air, and her body shuddered beneath mine. I gripped her thighs, holding her in place while my cock slid in and out of her. "You're amazing, Ishtar." Elara cried out. "This is heaven!"

Elara's walls clung tightly around me. The pressure was incredible. I could barely see her face, so blinded by lust, and all rational thought was lost in her pussy.

"N-nooooo..."

The sensations became too much, and she climaxed instantly, shaking, arching her back, and quivering as her body tried to comprehend the sudden pleasure. Liquid spewed from her cunt, soaking her sheets and spilling onto the carpeted floor beneath us. I gave one final thrust, and I buried myself as deep inside her as I could, my balls slapping hard against her ass. A groan escaped my throat as my cock twitched repeatedly within the grip of her inner muscles.

"Wh-what is this fluid?!" she shouted, eyes wide. Her expression showed disbelief.

I giggled, kissing her lips and grinding my dick into her insides. "Oh, that's just squirting. You're sensitive."

Elara swallowed hard, biting her lip and panting as the ecstasy faded slightly. My heart pounded hard as her release came and went, leaving behind an almost nutty bliss. I pulled away and watched as Elara shivered and jolted in bliss.

The young woman shook and spasmed from the sheer bliss, and her voice came out husky and needy. "I need... a little more."

"Me, too," I whispered back, pushing the head of my shaft into her snatch. "I still haven't come yet. How about we try something a little more fun?"

ย 

Heya! I updated the last chapters and added about 250 words of content to fill some missing gaps and slow down the pace a little. You can reread it if you're curious, but it's just optional. Just thought I'd put it here :)

If you'd like to support me, you can read ahead of time on my Patreon, which includes many, many sexy 18+ illustrations as well ;)

www.patreon.com/squidball

Anyway, squidball out~

81